Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Camry Tinylight Vs Biglight - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Camry Tinylight Vs Biglight (7023 Views)

Toyota Camry Big Daddy Tinylight Hybrid 2012 / BEST ATF For Camry 98/99 Tinylight / Help My Camry Biglight!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camry Tinylight Vs Biglight by adeoladele(m): 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
Happy sunday:
Please am about to buy my first car this week, tiny light camry or big light looks the same but I cant really differenciate them. Please can you advise me which one should I go for and why thanks urgent pls
Re: Camry Tinylight Vs Biglight by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
adeoladele:
Happy sunday:
Please am about to buy my first car this week, tiny light camry or big light looks the same but I cant really differenciate them. Please can you advise me which one should I go for and why thanks urgent pls

Buy the camry 2001 aka big light. Meanwhile when you ask for the price, you will know the difference.
Re: Camry Tinylight Vs Biglight by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

Buy the camry 2001 aka big light. Meanwhile when you ask for the price, you will know the difference.
most times man, the tiny light i see around, looks more sharp than those expanding light.

1 Like

Re: Camry Tinylight Vs Biglight by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
Bossforeva:
most times man, the tiny light i see around, looks more sharp than those expanding light.

Its just like choosing between a 504 and a 505 same thing.
Re: Camry Tinylight Vs Biglight by Waspy(m): 1:00am On Oct 13, 2014
Bossforeva:
Point blank.....thought I was the only one thinking that way. Tiny lights are way more cleaner and sharper than their big bro
Re: Camry Tinylight Vs Biglight by Emekayoung(m): 7:30am On Oct 13, 2014
The big light camry is a rebuild of the tiny light,it comes wit bigger headlights for brighter view and rear light as well. Thats only thing i like about it and the big light variant comes wit more options like power seats and so on .. smiley
Re: Camry Tinylight Vs Biglight by mikkyphp(m): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2014
so people are still buying tiny/big light? undecided

1 Like

Re: Camry Tinylight Vs Biglight by chucky234(m): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
mikkyphp:
Help me ask them ooo
Re: Camry Tinylight Vs Biglight by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 14, 2014
mikkyphp:

Any reason why they shouldn't?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Camry Tinylight Vs Biglight by bravolad(m): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2014
There is not much of a difference between both cars. But the 2000-2001 models are a facelift with changes at the bumpers, taillight, front grille etc. The interior of both cars is essentially the same with the exception of the (perhaps) automatic seat position adjusting lever in the 2000-2001 models.

The share the same engine. In terms of aesthetic appeal, I think the 2000-2001 model has an upper hand.
Re: Camry Tinylight Vs Biglight by mikkyphp(m): 10:38am On Oct 14, 2014
Siena:

Any reason why they shouldn't?
Just thought by now most people would have shifted their gaze to a relatively newer car. There are other "Toyota" brands that offer the same "ruggedity" and "Fuel economy" that are easthetically more pleasing on the inside and outside.
Moreover, the issue of frequent theft of these brands; which is fuelled by the unrivalled demand.
Re: Camry Tinylight Vs Biglight by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
mikkyphp:

Just thought by now most people would have shifted their gaze to a relatively newer car. There are other "Toyota" brands that offer the same "ruggedity" and "Fuel economy" that are easthetically more pleasing on the inside and outside.

When it comes to aesthetics, it depends upon individual taste. There is no right or wrong, beauty is subjective.

As for "newer", again it depends on individual taste, budget and personal circumstances. I have more respect for one who buys an older, cheaper model, because that is what he or she can afford. As opposed to those that live in rented accommodation, yet buy an expensive newer car they can't afford to run or maintain.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Camry Tinylight Vs Biglight by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
Siena:

When it comes to aesthetics, it depends upon individual taste. There is no right or wrong, beauty is subjective.

As for "newer", again it depends on individual taste, budget and personal circumstances. I have more respect for one who buys an older, cheaper model, because that is what he or she can afford. As opposed to those that live in rented accommodation, yet buy an expensive newer car they can't afford to run or maintain.
sir,i have read alot & gained so much 4rm ur thread & i want to ask a question pls...would u recommend a "05 model acura tsx" for someone dat earns 80k mnths & how expensive is it to maintain & reliability...tnx sir
Re: Camry Tinylight Vs Biglight by mikkyphp(m): 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
Siena:

Well, where you got it wrong is it isn't "Older cars" per se, it is the 99/2000 Toyota Camry. There is a Nigerian Crase for this car. The demand for this particular brand and model year has pegged its tokumboh price at relatively same for the last 3-5years. These cars still go for btw 900 - 1.2m NGN. Which isn't necessarily cheap compared to its rivals of same year.For this price you could get relatively newer brands. But hey, as you said, Taste is SUBJECTIVE.
Re: Camry Tinylight Vs Biglight by rollexdavid(m): 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
hello wht u need i can get 4 u cal mi 08132684145.rotimi
Re: Camry Tinylight Vs Biglight by adeoladele(m): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
rollexdavid:
hello wht u need i can get 4 u cal mi 08132684145.rotimi

can someone give me the price of camry 2.2 engine, the fuel consumption, and the maintenance generally
Re: Camry Tinylight Vs Biglight by adeoladele(m): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
can someone give me the price of camry 2.2 engine, the fuel consumption, and the maintenance generally

(1) (Reply)

Transmission Issues In The 2006 Nissan Maxima / V8 /v12 Mercedes.... / Black Smoke N Heavy Fuel Consumption, Help Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.