Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

HATE Letter From A Distressed Boyfriend Over Girl Friend's Father's Hatred - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / HATE Letter From A Distressed Boyfriend Over Girl Friend's Father's Hatred (777 Views)

What Will You Do If This Guy Beats Up Your Girl Friend- Photo / A Love Letter From Akpos To His Girl Friend / My Ex-Girl Friend (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HATE Letter From A Distressed Boyfriend Over Girl Friend's Father's Hatred by DEGREE2466(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
This is a "HATE letter" from a young boy to a girl.

The girl's father does not like him and does not approve of the relationship... ... and so the boy wrote this letter to the girl professing his love for the girl knowing fully well that the girl's father will definitely read this letter so he did it in a clever way.

Enjoy!

Dear Stella,1. the great love I have for you2. is gone, and the dislike for you3. grows every day. When I see you,4. your face just irritates me; 5. the only thing I want to do is6. strangle you. I never wanted to7. marry you. Our last conversation8. was very boring and has not9. made me look forward to seeing you again.10. You think only of you and yourself.11.If we were married, I know that I would find12. life very difficult, and I would have no13. peace in living with you forever. I have a heart14. to give, but it is not something that15. I want to give to you. Noone is more16. foolish and selfish than you,and you are not17. caring and helpful to me.18. I sincerely want you to understand that19. I speak the truth. You will do me a favour 20. if you think this is the end.Do not try21. to reply this. Your letters arefull of22. things that disinterest me.You have no23 true feelings for me. Good-bye! Believe me,24. I do not care about you.Please do not think that25. I am still your boyfriend."Too bad right?? However,before handing over the letterto the girl, the boy told the girl"ODD NUMBERS ONLY", meaningto read only 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21,23,25.

So.... Please try reading it again -odd numbers only! So smart &creative
Re: HATE Letter From A Distressed Boyfriend Over Girl Friend's Father's Hatred by naturally: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lol grin
Re: HATE Letter From A Distressed Boyfriend Over Girl Friend's Father's Hatred by cutieepearl(f): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
Soo funny,u are really gud wink

(1) (Reply)

Badt Guy!! Murder Inmate Impregnates Four Female Prison Guards At The Same Time / Nigerians Can't Come Up With New Jokes Again? / Unbelievable See How A Zebra Fought A Lion To A Stand Still And Killed It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.