Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

I Did Not Disrespect My Teacher I Gave Her What She Asked For, The Truth - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Did Not Disrespect My Teacher I Gave Her What She Asked For, The Truth (3365 Views)

10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam / See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche / I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Disrespect My Teacher I Gave Her What She Asked For, The Truth by Justgo: 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
I Did Not Disrespect My Teacher I gave Her What She Asked For, The Truth
--------------- ------------

Ever since the incident, people have been telling me that I fell my hand. How did I fall my hand when she was the one that asked for my opinion. See me see trouble o. We were in class o. She then asked a chubby boy that seats in front; Efe, which country would you love to go when you grow up? He

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/10/i-did-not-disrespect-my-teacher-i-gave.html?m=1
Re: I Did Not Disrespect My Teacher I Gave Her What She Asked For, The Truth by Harmvirus(f): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mtchewwww... Op, u never ready

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Disrespect My Teacher I Gave Her What She Asked For, The Truth by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
I just hate these bloggers angry

6 Likes

Re: I Did Not Disrespect My Teacher I Gave Her What She Asked For, The Truth by pryncemautin: 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
Baby blogger

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Disrespect My Teacher I Gave Her What She Asked For, The Truth by Mercykayy(m): 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
I Did Not Disrespect My Teacher I gave Her What
She Asked For, The Truth
Ever since the incident, people have been telling
me that I fell my hand. How did I fall my hand
when she was the one that asked for my opinion.
See me see trouble o. We were in class o. She then
asked a chubby boy that seats in front; Efe, which
country would you love to go when you grow up?
He said; England. She asked Omamuzo my friend,
Omamuzo what of you? He said; China. She turned
to Merit; And you, Merit. Merit said; Uganda. She
then asked me; Ofego what about you? I told her, I
would not love to go to anywhere. She sighed;
Hmm! Well, block heads don't go to anywhere
because they have nothing in their brain. I placed
my hand on my head and said; Ma, can I ask you a
question? She said yes! When did you finish your
youth service as a corper? I asked. Since 2007.
She replied. I asked; Then why are you still in
Nigeria, teaching? Why not find a better job. Well,
block heads don't get better job, they rather decide
to teach people like them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Disrespect My Teacher I Gave Her What She Asked For, The Truth by priscaoge(f): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mods Please move this poo to Jokes Section ASAP angry

Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Disrespect My Teacher I Gave Her What She Asked For, The Truth by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 13, 2014
This is trending material? sad

Only on nl!

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Disrespect My Teacher I Gave Her What She Asked For, The Truth by mekuzee1(m): 6:26am On Oct 13, 2014
I jus 4got to laff cry cry
Re: I Did Not Disrespect My Teacher I Gave Her What She Asked For, The Truth by Haywhymido(m): 6:40am On Oct 13, 2014
Serves her right. Oro akoda koda bi ti ada gba yin
Re: I Did Not Disrespect My Teacher I Gave Her What She Asked For, The Truth by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 13, 2014
I will laugh later. Too busy crying now.
Re: I Did Not Disrespect My Teacher I Gave Her What She Asked For, The Truth by oluwadanie1(m): 6:54am On Oct 13, 2014
Ofego, it seems like you want to be a comedian but you really don't have the talent.
Well I believe comedians are born and comedians are also made.

Since you were not born a comedian, then you will have to make yourself one, but this is not the way to go about it.

If you continue like this, in the future when people hear the name 'ofego', they would just give a long hiss.

Don't be discouraged bro but all you need to do is work on yourself and your jokes before you dish them out.

All this things you call jokes are really discouraging the readers.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Disrespect My Teacher I Gave Her What She Asked For, The Truth by olashas(f): 7:13am On Oct 13, 2014
oluwadanie1:
Ofego, it seems like you want to be a comedian but you really don't have the talent.

Since you were not born a comedian, then you will have to make yourself one, but this is not the way to go about it.

If you continue like this, in the future when people hear the name 'ofego', they would just give a long hiss.

Don't be discouraged bro but all you need to do is work on yourself and your jokes before you dish them out.

Thanks
grin
Re: I Did Not Disrespect My Teacher I Gave Her What She Asked For, The Truth by yuncka: 8:15am On Oct 13, 2014
Why is dis sh*t trending?
Re: I Did Not Disrespect My Teacher I Gave Her What She Asked For, The Truth by chibyksveejay(m): 8:37am On Oct 13, 2014
Are yhu shitting me?? angry...is dis a joke cry
Re: I Did Not Disrespect My Teacher I Gave Her What She Asked For, The Truth by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 13, 2014
lol
Re: I Did Not Disrespect My Teacher I Gave Her What She Asked For, The Truth by Bimpe29: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
Be remembered that, young shall grow.

And you will definitely reap what you sow.

shocked
Re: I Did Not Disrespect My Teacher I Gave Her What She Asked For, The Truth by Dbestmax(m): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
Joke search...let's go pple...we must find dis joke....Op don't boda u...urself is already 1 joke
Re: I Did Not Disrespect My Teacher I Gave Her What She Asked For, The Truth by xtophy(m): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
oluwadanie1:

Thanks
And dis is d real joke... lol

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Disrespect My Teacher I Gave Her What She Asked For, The Truth by Tenim47(m): 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
Harmvirus:
Mtchewwww... Op, u never ready
If i open d blog make i break
Re: I Did Not Disrespect My Teacher I Gave Her What She Asked For, The Truth by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
malikmoreni:
I just hate these bloggers angry

They all want to be another Linda Ikeji. Unfortunately, some of them are still wanting, good grammar-wise.
Re: I Did Not Disrespect My Teacher I Gave Her What She Asked For, The Truth by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
Vanellope:

They all want to be another Linda Ikeji. Unfortunately, some of them are still wanting, good grammar-wise.

Abi angry

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Osun State University Change To Bola Ige University / ANSU COOU Releases 2016/2017 2nd Second Batch Admission List / NSCDC Cautions Against Loitering Around JAMB Exam Centers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.