Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! (1682 Views)

Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth / Seun: You Must be Losing Money from Ads / Seun, You Are A Coward ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
Dear Seun,

After your half- hearted apology to APC and it's fans, some nairalanders held the believe you had not/will never change from your old ways, that a leopard doesn't change its stop, I was tempted to give you a benefit of doubt and assured them you would change.
Alas! How wrong, I was! You recoiled for only 2weeks just to give some us a false belief, before starting your hatred for buhari and bias for PDP campaign.

Since the expiration of that "moratorium" you have tactically and deliberately been applying different rules in the way and manner issues concerning APC/PDP are publicized in your forum e.g the current thread about Buhari written in 2001( almost 15 years ago) was brought to the front page just to achieve a predetermined objective.

While I am of the belief, that you have the right to recycle any news to achieve your aims and goals of "business", I will also remind you that we (political divides) are equally "stakeholders" on this noble forum. Otherwise if you remove the quality posters from APC and PDP sides you would be left with non-characters like idumuose, the bloodykiller,the assasins and the Musiwa's of this world who don't add anything to your forum.

Before I go further, I will want you to attempt an explanation on the following dangerous observations on this forum:

1. Why do threads criticizing jonathan don't make front page these days but anyone that has little negative thing about Buhari, Atiku or APC makes front page with the speed of the light?

2. Has Nairaland moderators started given publication to old threads/news as far back as 2011? If yes, can you do the same when that of jonathan starts flooding political section?

3. Do you still need APC supporters on Nairaland after 2015 Elections?

4. Why do obinoscopy refused to stick that thread that had to do with PDP begging obasanjo even I called him to do so? Why the bias?

5. Can we equally assume your forum is now a propaganda tool for PDP/TAN?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
angry angry angry
Re: SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! by BlackPeni5: 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
Can you guys shut up just for one second? What do you gain by playing the victim all the time. angry

Oya go and open your own forum

7 Likes

Re: SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! by mperoakeem(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
oya, by fire by force, dis must make front page. *start protesting* FP!!! FP!!! FP!!! ..........
Re: SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! by Obinoscopy(m): 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

4. Why do obinoscopy refused to stick that thread that had to do with PDP begging obasanjo even I called him to do so? Why the bias?
I thought the thread made homepage? Must I sticky it again just because you asked me to?

Have I stickied any PDP related thread in the politics section of late? So where's the bias?

I can't even remember seeing your request for such. But assuming I did saw your request, I'd decline it anyway.

I think you're just crying wolf here. I know a genuine protest when I see one.

8 Likes

Re: SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! by chimerase2: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
Funny thread cheesy
Re: SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! by tunde705(m): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
Politicians are in one corner pursuing their own agenda while you are here wanting to kill yourself for no cause...

YEYE DEY SMELL.

3 Likes

Re: SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! by Caseless: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
Those that came with the news of what buhari said in 2001, should not forget to give us the video showing him saying that at the seminar. Who believes whatever vanguard has to write about buhari or apc when we all knw the newspaper belongs to pdp.
Re: SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
Obinoscopy:
I thought the thread made homepage? Must I sticky it again just because you asked me to?

Have I stickied any PDP related thread in the politics section of late? So where's the bias?

I can't even remember seeing your request for such. But assuming I did saw your request, I'd decline it anyway.

I think you're just crying wolf here. I know a genuine protest when I see one.

The thread never made front page. Do you have any proof? And why must you decline it? was it APC's propaganda also?
Re: SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! by EpicNigerian(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
*in Stereoman's voice*

If Nairaland no good for ur brain,QUIT!

1 Like

Re: SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
It obvious @op that seun is an ardent pdp supporter but aam not sure of obinoscopy, if obinoscopy wants to justify himself he should push this thread to frontpage anybody with the highest number of supporter will be justified, don't even ask me which side I am because I will support the OP, this stigmatization has to stop

1 Like

Re: SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! by Firefire(m): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
una don start again abi?

"I think you're just crying wolf here. I know a genuine protest when I see one"...- Obis'*copy

grin grin
Re: SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
Firefire:
una don start again abi?

"I think you're just crying wolf here. I know a genuine protest when I see one"...- Obis'*copy

grin grin

Busy body shift!
Re: SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! by Omimah: 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
The name, Buhari causes some form of unease among PDP and TANoids.

2 Likes

Re: SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! by Descartes: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
Janjaweéds' lamentation Threadtongue
Re: SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! by Descartes: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
*Handkerchief for sale @N50* cool

2 Likes

Re: SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! by Mogidi: 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

The thread never made front page. Do you have any proof? And why must you decline it? was it APC's propaganda also?

Dude, why don't you and your horde of sharia loving brethrens move with Buhari to Fuckinstan?
Your views suck big time, Jeeze!!!

1 Like

Re: SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
Why do you guys take Seun 's political affiliation so serious !

2 Likes

Re: SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Dear Seun,

After your half- hearted apology to APC and it's fans, some nairalanders held the believe you had not/will never change from your old ways, that a leopard doesn't change its stop, I was tempted to give you a benefit of doubt and assured them you would change.
Alas! How wrong, I was! You recoiled for only 2weeks just to give some us a false belief, before starting your hatred for buhari and bias for PDP campaign.

Since the expiration of that "moratorium" you have tactically and deliberately been applying different rules in the way and manner issues concerning APC/PDP are publicized in your forum e.g the current thread about Buhari written in 2001( almost 15 years ago) was brought to the front page just to achieve a predetermined objective.

While I am of the belief, that you have the right to recycle any news to achieve your aims and goals of "business", I will also remind you that we (political divides) are equally "stakeholders" on this noble forum. Otherwise if you remove the quality posters from APC and PDP sides you would be left with non-characters like idumuose, the bloodykiller,the assasins and the Musiwa's of this world who don't add anything to your forum.

Before I go further, I will want you to attempt an explanation on the following dangerous observations on this forum:

1. Why do threads criticizing jonathan don't make front page these days but anyone that has little negative thing about Buhari, Atiku or APC makes front page with the speed of the light?

2. Has Nairaland moderators started given publication to old threads/news as far back as 2011? If yes, can you do the same when that of jonathan starts flooding political section?

3. Do you still need APC supporters on Nairaland after 2015 Elections?

5. Can we equally assume your forum is now a propaganda tool for PDP/TAN?

sweetheart, go and sleep, okay? Give urself a break and do something else.
The reason is simple:

He won't bulge!
He's an authoritarian...

When I saw the apology, I wasn't moved but surprise he could even apologise.

He was never fair in anyway..
Check the muslims having a section to themselves,
Christians can't comment there,
But the muslims can comment and abuse on the christian's thread!

I once remembered when a thread advertising a house was first placed on front page (it will be the first of it's kind), and people were criticising such double standardisation, we all got banned!

Even the one who said the house is ugly, got banned.

All by seun, the King!

Guess who created the thread that was advertising a house for sale...
Oga seun!! grin grin

But abt you saying musiwa and other ain't adding to the site, spit it out! I dnt think it's ur problem...face seun, and seun only!

Take my advice, go sleep!

2 Likes

Re: SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! by dulaman: 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
nairaland breeds hate.ethnic fight, political fight. little did they know that people take this hate in real life. I know two people who because of comments they read here hate a certain ethnic group even when they are benefiting from them.
Re: SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
sweetheart, go and sleep, okay? Give urself a break and do something else.
The reason is simple:

He won't bulge!
He's an authoritarian...

When I saw the apology, I wasn't moved but surprise he could even apologise.

He was never fair in anyway..
Check the muslims having a section to themselves,
Christians can't comment there,
But the muslims can comment and abuse on the christian's thread!

I once remembered when a thread advertising a house was first placed on front page (it will be the first of it's kind), and people were criticising such double standardisation, we all got banned!

Even the one who said the house is ugly, got banned.

All by seun, the King!

Guess who created the thread that was advertising a house for sale...
Oga seun!! grin grin

But abt you saying musiwa and other ain't adding to the site, spit it out! I dnt think it's ur problem...face seun, and seun only!

Take my advice, go sleep!

Thank you dear! Was really irked by that Buhari's thread on front page, hence this my final letter to him.
Re: SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! by cheiseabmw: 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
where is berem?
Re: SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! by ba7man(m): 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
@op. Put yourself in Seun's shoes, If you don collect moni, u no go do wetin em pay u to do??

1 Like

Re: SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
Cry me a river,hehehehe.

Seun,ride on jhor.

Meanwhile,GEJ till 2019.

Re: SEUN You Have Gone Back To Your Old Ways! by Seun(m): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
I don't know what you're talking about here but I will ask the supermods and politics section mods to brief me so I can respond appropriately.

(1)

Found A Live Snake Today / I Got Logged Out Of Nairaland Again Today. Seun What Is It Again?! / Aisha Buhari Visits President Muhammadu Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.