Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,299 members, 7,780,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:02 PM

Drop Your Instagram Handle! I'll Follow You Now! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drop Your Instagram Handle! I'll Follow You Now! (737 Views)

Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here / Need More Twitter Followers? Drop Your Username And I'd Be Glad To Follow You. / Need More Twitter Followers? Drop Your Username And I'd Be Glad To Follow You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Instagram Handle! I'll Follow You Now! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hey guys... drop your instagram handles and Ama follow you immediately.. you can also follow other users that'll drop their handles and they'll follow back when you ask.

Tips to keep your followers: Post frequently in order not to bore them out.
Try to always like their posts and leave comments.
Give them shoutouts once in a while!
Lets begin!!!! Drop your handles...
Re: Drop Your Instagram Handle! I'll Follow You Now! by tunde705(m): 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
I no get... Dash me one... Lol grin
Re: Drop Your Instagram Handle! I'll Follow You Now! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
tunde705:
I no get... Dash me one... Lol grin
I don't understand you too.. what do you want? an instagram handle or an IPhone or Android to help you use instagram?
Re: Drop Your Instagram Handle! I'll Follow You Now! by padeolu: 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
Padeolu1
Re: Drop Your Instagram Handle! I'll Follow You Now! by tunde705(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
LacacreamDiva:

I don't understand you too.. what do you want? an instagram handle or an IPhone or Android to help you use instagram?
I won't mind all dearie! grin
Re: Drop Your Instagram Handle! I'll Follow You Now! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
padeolu:
Padeolu1
Now following you @padeolu1

(1) (Reply)

''Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage?''--seun / OPPRESSION & EXTORTION by Edo State Traffic Management Agency(EDSTMA) / What Nairaland Needs Overduely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.