Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista (5623 Views)

Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi / The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque / This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hear Him...
1. May 19, 2013
“I thank you for the kind of support you have given to me since I indicated interest in national politics. Till today, I have the strongest support from the South-East; I want to thank you for tbhat. I am very grateful.

“I am part of this part of the country and I will continue to remain so even after national service."
http://www.informationng.com/2013/05/igbo-people-are-my-strongest-pillar-of-support-jonathan.html

2. September 30, 2013
"You have remained a pillar of support for my administration; you have indeed given me greater support than any other ethnic group in the country. I want to also assure you that I will not take your support for granted.
"As you are aware, my administration has continued to make efforts towards addressing the marginalisation of the zone."
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/jonathan-igbos-remain-pillar-of-my-govt/160312/

The above words were that of a "Supposed" National President Goodluck Jonathan, elected to serve Nigerians of all ethnic extractions but rather appreciates/prefers one ethnic group over the rest. This man is definitely a sectional leader, and this country may go a further low if he's not voted out in 2015.

Can we bare another 4 yea®s with a dÍvisive President and party at the helm of affairs?

#barcanista

16 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
Little wonder his SE majority supporters will tag anyone in opposition to the administration a Northerner, South Westerner or Muslim.

Little wonder TAN, a Chief Propagandist Group in support of the Administration was founded by someone from the SE region and a Subsidy fraudster Mr. Ifeanyi Ubah, promoted by the SSG Mr Pius Ayim and have its major support from the SEstern block of the country.

Is it a coincidÉnce that the PresiÐent all of a suÐden remembered that hê was "Azikiwe" during the 2011 electioneering and has again resurrected the name in this 2015 election period?

Is it a coincidence that ethnic rivalry and distrust between the Igbo group and others became rife since Mr Jonathan assumed power?

11 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by skyeboy98(m): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
He is nothing but a failiure by 2015 we will vote him out then he can continue showing appriciation to them.

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by DONGOYARO1: 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
When Goodluck Jonathan became the president of Nigeria he met 774 local governments but as we write now, 10 out of those local governmnets are in the complete and total control of the Haramites

i do not know how he is going to campaign over here in the North East

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
skyeboy98:
He is nothing but a failiure by 2015 we will vote him out then he can continue showing appriciation to them.
Jonathan is not just a failure, he's a symbol of failure and a perfect example of "how not to make an electoral mistake"

13 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
Front. Page

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
Jonathan has caused the most damage to the unity of Nigeria than any other president!

He surely must be shown the way out next year!

15 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by omenka(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
In Baba's words: Jonathan is a clanish and divisive president.

In many ways than one, Jonathan has proven Baba and a host of us who can see things and analyse them with disabused minds that he is indeed the most clanish and polarising politician this country has ever had.

11 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
DONGOYARO1:
When Goodluck Jonathan became the president of Nigeria he met 774 local governments but as we write now, 10 out of those local governmnets are in the complete and total control of the Haramites

i do not know how he is going to campaign over here in the North East
Jonathan is showing that he's non challant to the plight of the North Easterners. He actually cares for no one but himself and his friend§, who are enemie§ of the masses

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by pelvicky(m): 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
GEJ TILL 2019

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by fx45(m): 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
Divisive thread opened by a paid hack! This piece of thrash is Dead On Arrival(DOA). Shame to all the Barcanistas of this world. Lowlifers who have traded their souls for mere pittance!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
omenka:
In Baba's words: Jonathan is a clanish and divisive president.

In many ways than one, Jonathan has proven Baba and a host of us who can see things and analyse them with disabused minds that he is indeed the most clanish and polarising politician this country has ever had.
vvery polarising. If my local councillor makes such statement, I will mobilise to booth him out talkless of a President, elected by Majority of all ethnic Group to serve. A President that swore to uphold the constitution that preaches fairness and equity to all. Jonathan deserves the booth, not the votes.

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by skyeboy98(m): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
baccaspace:
Jonathan is not just a failure, he's a symbol of failure and a perfect example of "how not to make an electoral mistake"
really big mistake but we will not allowed that to happen again,I remember when we all troop out in 2011 to vote this man in SW&SS now he is talking about SE then he shuold take is canpaing to SE and expect to win there alone,ore pe olose gba gbe

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by DONGOYARO1: 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
baccaspace:
Jonathan is showing that he's non challant to the plight of the North Easterners. He actually cares for no one but himself and his friend§, who are enemie§ of the masses
He actually cares about the NorthEast
He cares about his fellow greedy politicians in the NorthEast .... but ...

he cares less about the hapless woman at Bama

he cares less about the aged man at Gwoza

he cares less about the vulnerable children at Madagali

he cares less about the abducted Chibok Girls

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by arresa: 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
baccaspace:

Perfectly stated...

Nothing but utter disgrace to humanity..

9 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
fx45:
Divisive thread opened by a paid hack! This piece of thrash is Dead On Arrival(DOA). Shame to all the Barcanistas of this world. Lowlifers who have traded their souls for mere pittance!
What are you saying? Did anybody ascribe the statement to him? Or is it barcanista that told him to make such divisive statement? Get a life Mr. Punk.

*you guys started it when you resurrected the propaganda of GMB, prepare for more*

11 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by GovWahala: 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
baccaspace:
Keep deceiving yourself, whether u and ur cronies like it or 'yes' Gej will still rule us for the next 4 years.
GEJ till 2019.

11 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Descartes: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
tongue

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by DONGOYARO1: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Jonathan has caused the most damage to the unity of Nigeria than any other president!

He surely must be shown the way out next year!
Exactly
Nigeria has never been this divided

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Mogidi: 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
[size=15pt]Here is Buhari loving Barcanista on 13th of August[/size]

1. Buhari Truncated A Democratic Process and Never Put Machinery In Place To Handover To Democratic Government.

2. Buhari does NOT support Press Freedom. He Instituted DECREE 4 that bar journalists from "unfavorable" reporting. He even went as far as Jailing Journalists.

3. Buhari Stand on corruption is hypocritical. The Same Buhari that Jailed Politicians for corruption is the same Buhari that publicly said "ABACHA did NOT steal" " That Abacha was supposed to be celebrated". Buhari, in 2007, described the allegations of looting against Abacha as “baseless”, because according to him, “ten years after Abacha, those allegations remain unproven because of lack of facts”. . The same Buhari that accused the ruling Party of Institutionalizing corruption.

4. Buhari is Not a democrat. He doesn't believe in democratic process nor primaries. Buhari would rather have people step down for him in the Primaries (cite 2007 when all aspirants including Sani Yerima and co were asked to step down on the day of Convention). It led to the exit of Atahiru Bafarawa where he formed the DPP and contested on its platform. Gen. Buhari quitted ANPP and formed the CPC in 2010/11. The reason was because he doesn't want to go through Primaries with a "Small Boy"(Referring to then Kano State Gov Ibrahim Shekarau that ended up flying the flag). I am certainly sure that Buhari will want to be adopted as "consensus" of APC which will SPLIT the party.

5. Buhari is OLD. Nigeria need change in Leadership. 65yrs plus should have no business in 2015 Presidential Poll. there should be paradigm shift. A 70plus years Buhari will seldom sell to the Youths.

6. General Buhari was a Military Leader in early 80s(when I wasn't even born). Times has changed. Leadership dynamics of Yesteryears is different from now. The APC should replicate what is done in Lagos State. Allow the younger generation fly ticket. A man like Buhari will most likely ban facebook and twitter because his antecedents is in conflict with criticism.

7. Buhari's WAI saw Nigerian Adults being whipped to submission. Maybe it was due to his military background but I for one can't sacrifice my freedom of choice for anything. It is of great concern that he hasn't find cause to apologise for that act. His aides even justified it.

8. The opinion is an honest one of a Nigerian Citizen. I expect APC to be different in approach from the norm to reflect the "CHANGE" that it preaches.

Nairaland has indeed been infiltrated by paid hacks with numerous usernames.

19 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
skyeboy98:
really big mistake but we will not allowed that to happen again,I remember when we all troop out in 2011 to vote this man in SW&SS now he is talking about SE then he shuold take is canpaing to SE and expect to win there alone,ore pe olose gba gbe
I keep saying that the Jonathan's game is at the detriment of the political aspiration of the SEsterners. He has made them a prime target to others which must not be allowed to persist. We all are siblings in this Nigeria State, we must resist every apostle of hate and division. Let's kick out Jonathan 2015

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by pentagonal: 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mogidi:

same failed tactics of always bringing up this old point. counter his points plonker or stick a used sanitary pad in your buccal orifice. in saner climes waste of reproduction like you would have been exchange for cooking gas.

14 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Mogidi: 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
@baccaspace
Bros whats the going rate for spewing rubbish?

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Omimah: 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
No person has sectionalized Nigeria on religious and tribal lines like Jonathan.

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mogidi:

why not provide link Mr. Man?
MODIFIED....influence by further reading!!!!!
1. From what I found out Buhari didn't participate in the coup. It shaped my opinion. IBB, Abacha, Gusau, David Mark, Onoja were the players.

2.My Opinion and disgust for Decrees 2 and 4 remains the same.

3.Buhari said the monies was found in the account of his family members and not him. Though I respect his view but don't agree with him.

4. That is common to World Leaders which is wrong. Even Jonathan wants automatic ticket. Obj made sure he got every "informal" nominations in 2003. Obama never had a rival in Democrat party in 2012, same with Bush in Republican Party, 2004.

5. Age is not a criteria for leadership but competence and vision. American had 70plus Presidents so was Mandela

6. On a second thought it makes no sense. Was driven by fear of the unknown

7. Yes, I'm against public humiliation but was common in the military. However, we still have security forces humiliate civilians without the Civilian Govt acting. Eg Soldiers givin ppl frog jump, brt buses burning etc.

8. My Sincere Opinion

NB: This i§ a true reflection of my vÍews and invalidates the first.

https://www.nairaland.com/1855677/opinion-why-buharis-candidacy-not

Thanks for making me always bring up thiÉse pointsm

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by pentagonal: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
is anyone surprise about the AGIP tribe NEVER... we can vividly remember the exploits of their soldout sons in the past. Arthur Nzeribe and Daniel Kanu comes to mind.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Mogidi: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
pentagonal:

same failed tactics of always bringing up this old point. counter his points plonker or stick a used sanitary pad in your buccal orifice. in saner climes waste of reproduction like you would have been exchange for cooking gas.

Those old points refuse to die sorry. You can't demonise a man and within a week you turn to being his number one supporter, it defies all known logic.

11 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mogidi:
@baccaspace
Bros whats the going rate for spewing rubbish?
What's the rubbish bros? Did anyone put water in Jona's mouth or am I his speech writer? Did anyone ascribe these words to him?

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by DONGOYARO1: 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
Omimah:
No person has sectionalized Nigeria on religious and tribal lines like Jonathan.
... Even during the heat of 2002 sharia crisis in the North, Obasanjo still held Nigeria together but today the Moslems and Christians sees themselves as foes.

CAN is now seen as a political party cum Gun-smugling organisation while all Moslems are refered to as Terrorists. Very painful & shameful

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Mogidi: 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
baccaspace:
why not provide link Mr. Man?

Here's the link and please thank me later.

https://www.nairaland.com/1855677/opinion- Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified)

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
Omimah:
no not one. His government is now seen as a sectional one, there is hate in the land courtesy Jonathan

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by pentagonal: 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mogidi:

Those old points refuse to die sorry. You can't demonise a man and within a week you turn to being his number supporter, it defies all know logic.

Dummkopf you are duller than wood mehn.... every rationale human being is subject to change. I was formerly a gani fahemwin adovocate but now buhari. unlike y'all plonkers who are stick to the salty balls of gej. y'all losers are perpetual fvckers that deserve to be eaten by wild pigs.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! / See The Major Grammatical Error Niger Delta Made On Their Currency / Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi - Kogi West Senatorial Battle (result)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.