Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Why Hasn't The U.S Been Declared An Ebola Country? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Hasn't The U.S Been Declared An Ebola Country? (410 Views)

W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free / W.H.O is expected to declare Nigeria an Ebola - Free Nation today / Ebola: Eight People On An Ebola Team Were Killed In Southeastern Guinea, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Hasn't The U.S Been Declared An Ebola Country? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
Why has the US and Spain not been declared as nations with EVD? Ebola got to the US the way it got to Nigeria i.e. via air travel and their handling of the situation has not been too impressive . When it got to Nigeria the western media was quick to list us among Liberia , S/L and Guinea. Why is theirs an exception? undecided
Media houses, please do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't The U.S Been Declared An Ebola Country? by djeezy(m): 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
That's how racist they can be. Always believing they are superior. Now the rain is pouring on their roof. I've already declared them ebola country.

4 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't The U.S Been Declared An Ebola Country? by leshluap(m): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
I, Seun Osewa, by the power confined on me as the CEO of nairaland hereby declare US as one of the Ebola infected nations..US now ranks after Liberia and Spain.
Re: Why Hasn't The U.S Been Declared An Ebola Country? by Innez(m): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
racism finz....mitcheew.
I am declaring them myself.
Re: Why Hasn't The U.S Been Declared An Ebola Country? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
Maybe they don't know Ebola is with them now.
Re: Why Hasn't The U.S Been Declared An Ebola Country? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
The almighty US, the media dare not list them amongs the ebolas.

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Epidemic Could Lead To Failed States -WHO / Ebola: Major Outbreak In West Unlikely, Says W.H.O / SURGICAL BREAKTHROUGH: Australian Doctors Transplant 'dead' Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.