Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Blue Ivy Carter: The Carbon Copy Of Her Father Jay Z (picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blue Ivy Carter: The Carbon Copy Of Her Father Jay Z (picture) (9573 Views)

Guy Insists That He Is The Carbon-copy Of Wizkid On Instagram (see His Photos) / Jay-Z, Beyonce Lose Trademark Battle For 'Blue Ivy' Name / PHOTO: Ini Edo’s Carbon Copy Found In Jamaica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blue Ivy Carter: The Carbon Copy Of Her Father Jay Z (picture) by ChimeChimezie: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
We all look like our parents but it's as if Jay Z cloned Blue Ivy. The older she gets, the more she looks like him. Such a cutie.

1 Like

Re: Blue Ivy Carter: The Carbon Copy Of Her Father Jay Z (picture) by styno22(m): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
JZ with his kpomo mouth n cow nose. Dat gal looks more like a boy.

2 Likes

Re: Blue Ivy Carter: The Carbon Copy Of Her Father Jay Z (picture) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
gosh, the resemblance is really big! but she's kinda ugly o, why she no carry her mama face? undecided

1 Like

Re: Blue Ivy Carter: The Carbon Copy Of Her Father Jay Z (picture) by ChimeChimezie: 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
More pictures

Re: Blue Ivy Carter: The Carbon Copy Of Her Father Jay Z (picture) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
Even with identical twins,one always looks slightly prettier/more handsome than the other...the daughter no doubt have his looks but she's way cuter! Her ears in the first pic thoughlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Blue Ivy Carter: The Carbon Copy Of Her Father Jay Z (picture) by marieolae(f): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
She took d wrong genes

3 Likes

Re: Blue Ivy Carter: The Carbon Copy Of Her Father Jay Z (picture) by cooljoe(m): 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
marieolae:
She took d wrong genes
if she tuk d money making acumen of her father, den my dear she tuk d ryte genes. Of cause we know her father dint get her mom becos of his looks. Money not beauty makes d world go round

4 Likes

Re: Blue Ivy Carter: The Carbon Copy Of Her Father Jay Z (picture) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
cooljoe:
if she tuk d money making acumen of her father, den my dear she tuk d ryte genes. Of cause we know her father dint get her mom becos of his looks. Money not beauty makes d world go round
spot on.most people talk ill when they address blue.person never grow finish they are already saying she is ugly and took the wrong genes.let her hit 14 first before they atleast criticize about her genes.i think she will grow into a gorgeous lady.
Re: Blue Ivy Carter: The Carbon Copy Of Her Father Jay Z (picture) by benega: 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
EroticAngelina:
gosh, the resemblance is really big! but she's kinda ugly o, why she no carry her mama face? undecided
my sista its not easy 2 neutralise overly ugly genes. grin
Re: Blue Ivy Carter: The Carbon Copy Of Her Father Jay Z (picture) by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 13, 2014
benega:
my sista its not easy 2 neutralise overly ugly genes. grin
lwkmd! plastic surgery dey sha
Re: Blue Ivy Carter: The Carbon Copy Of Her Father Jay Z (picture) by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 13, 2014
ChimeChimezie:
We all look like our parents but it's as if Jay Z cloned Blue Ivy. The older she gets, the more she looks like him. Such a cutie.
this girl go turn gangsta

1 Like

Re: Blue Ivy Carter: The Carbon Copy Of Her Father Jay Z (picture) by marieolae(f): 2:41am On Oct 13, 2014
cooljoe:
abi oh soo true
Re: Blue Ivy Carter: The Carbon Copy Of Her Father Jay Z (picture) by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 13, 2014
Is his spre.m.. who do you want her to look like? Hrithik Roshan? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Blue Ivy Carter: The Carbon Copy Of Her Father Jay Z (picture) by ChimeChimezie: 10:12am On Oct 13, 2014
Silkmoth33:
this girl go turn gangsta
No she will be saint undecided
Re: Blue Ivy Carter: The Carbon Copy Of Her Father Jay Z (picture) by philo3(m): 10:43am On Oct 13, 2014
doss ears definitely belongs tu jayZ.... #wha ya say#(in patoranking's voice)
Re: Blue Ivy Carter: The Carbon Copy Of Her Father Jay Z (picture) by paulicoco: 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
u people are silly for calling children ugly. She can buy ur whole village if she wants to.... all of u shud pikin first...
Re: Blue Ivy Carter: The Carbon Copy Of Her Father Jay Z (picture) by missojugo(f): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2015
cooljoe:

I said exact same words to my sister the other day cos her daughter looks like her mother in law grin grin
Re: Blue Ivy Carter: The Carbon Copy Of Her Father Jay Z (picture) by kayo80(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2015
She looks exactly like Jay Z...nothing like Beyonce.
Re: Blue Ivy Carter: The Carbon Copy Of Her Father Jay Z (picture) by cooljoe(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
missojugo:

I said exact same words to my sister the other day cos her daughter looks like her mother in law grin grin
great minds tink nd somtimes talk alike...

(1) (Reply)

See How Wale Ojo Grabs Omotola Jalade By The Waist, In Alter Ego Movie Cover / John Fashanu, Isabella Ayuk Join Publisher Viviam Lam To Mark Birthday / Mirror Boy London Premiere… Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.