Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) (92865 Views)

Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) / Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters / Maheeda Goes Wet And Nekkked In Her Kitchen (+18 Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
Olivia is such a cutie pie kiss

Annie sexy mama!

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by tuffgongjo(m): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
What's d big deal huh?if it was d other way round I will understand.
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by popson1st: 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
For this to make front page, Shekau must hear about it..

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
Nice kitchen.
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Agrika: 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
See correct African woman, Respect!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by chucs: 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
Whatever rocks her boat.. My advice for her is that she shld cover her hair while cooking,keep d baby far from the kitchen cuz of fumes,that baby is big 4 her to tie on her back cuz it will sag that bweast and 2baba go quick look 4 better one.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by toshmann(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
If una no like the picture make una jump am pass na. Haba!
The caption says Annie idibia in her kitchen with baby on her back. Una read am finish come decide to enter the thread, then after una enter the thread una come see woman with baby on her back una begin complain. Wetin na? Abi na Ronaldo una expect to see after una don read the title of the thread finish.

Nigerians na wa o.

Anyways, nice pix. But wait o, dem no dey wear slippers for this kitchen? grin

Na joke o

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by nataisha(f): 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
check out the pics very well you find out she is not the person cooking and that she is just possing there for the pics. sad her house gal is dere doing the cooking shocked. who is fooling who here undecided. she sabi cook? if I hear grin. I no even sure say she fit on gas cookercheesy
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by ndidibabe(f): 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ladybluecash:
. Sharap.... Wat do u knw
Poverty and aggression work together. I understand...
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by oferefe(f): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
she for wear slippers,Nice picture though.....
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
Nairalanders.. Yhu guys are just so empty!! Why are yhu all hating nii?? Make una run her race make ah see wether una no go faint for road!! Awon oniranu oshi!! Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
nataisha:
check out the pics very well you find out she is not the person cooking and that she is just possing there for the pics. sad her house gal is dere doing the cooking shocked. who is fooling who here undecided. she sabi cook? if I hear grin. I no even sure say she fit on gas cookercheesy
*singing in oritsefemi's voice* if yhu still dey dere dey hate, go hug ur transformer!!!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by chinex276(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
She infact isn't d one cooking... She jus pose 4 d pic, nd immediately goes bk 2 d living room 2 her computer 2 enjoy her new found publicity, nd leave d cooking 2 d maid/cook of d house... Its jus lyk acting a scene in a movie. This can be better seen with d way she left her hair open.
At least i dnt care

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
chinex276:
She infact isn't d one cooking... She jus pose 4 d pic, nd immediately goes bk 2 d living room 2 her computer 2 enjoy her new found publicity, nd leave d cooking 2 d maid/cook of d house... Its jus lyk acting a scene in a movie. This can be better seen with d way she left her hair open.
At least i dnt care
*phyno's voice* nwanne go mud..

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by hensben(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
how many them be for house..see big pot for fire shocked
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by hensben(m): 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
annie for this thing wey you do ehn...if nor be tubaba face wey i dey look

take ya time o sad
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by kaima1014: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
daz d joy ov every wife in her home!

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by perfectcrush(m): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
Princecalm:
Xo wat do you want us to do now,just tell us.

Abi oooo, maybe we av nt seen a woman with a baby on her back in d kitchen...
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by phrankysix(m): 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
Princecalm:
Xo wat do you want us to do now,just tell us.
bros me sef jes taya!
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by ritallegro(f): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
How did this get to front page??
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
Nothing my eye no go see for NL ooo shocked shocked...

Next will be: Annie Idibia in the toilet with baby Olivia angry angry..
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by lawrenceunaa: 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
priscaoge:
Once u are a Celebrity, Nothing like private life undecided. Even when u poo,it will be a breaking news sad
lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by egopersonified(f): 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
Those wey dey cry, pele. Annie abeg show them who get that kitchen and the man of the house. If e easy, make dem com marry tubaba. Hope tubaba babamamas, mistresses, girlfriends, etc, no dey this thread ooo, make some people no go commit suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Pain(m): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hmm..those legs sha...reminds me of a wood carver's artwork is saw in benin years ago.
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by HARDDON: 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
FlirtyKaren:
wink I love this!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/10/photo-annie-idibia-in-her-kitchen-with.html

mehn! r those female legs? looks like ireneony 's, photoshoped? angry angry
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by bidxbikky: 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
majalisa:
Damn!!!!she Gat village legs
upload urs make we see?

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Forwetinnah: 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tuface suppose get big kitchen with gas burner and dinning in the middle...average Nigerians dey get such kitchens talk more of 2baba, not impressed with the small kitchen joor

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by lovinam: 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
nataisha:

Na so ur envy de pepper u for body! Kai. Biko ur own tuface will come o

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by lovinam: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
How many of una de tie hair for kitchen! Envy go kill una o! Kai

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
Lolz.. Annie and show off sef! Smh
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by honygold: 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
Kini big deal,abeg next

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back / Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.