Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? (21325 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter & Classier? / You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
Genevieve is a actress in Nigeria.
Neyma Alfredo is a singer in Mozambique

Genevieve

Neyma Alfredo from Mozambique

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2014

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
Genny rocks.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
Odilafta:
Genny rocks.

Genny : 1
Neyma Alfredo: 0

cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
Genny

Neyma Alfredo

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by pretydiva(f): 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
My cute genny... kiss

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
Damn, this Neyma is so fine

[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owZQ4zarpM0[/youtube]

I will not let nationality rule my decision. The fact is, Neyma is 10 times more beautiful than Genny. Neyma's beauty is on another level. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by silvercute(m): 5:17am On Oct 13, 2014
seconded!

genny is Just about da hype....d neymar girl is cuter.

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 13, 2014
Genny has a LITTLE sumfn called "class"... it seems to have run far away frm most girls these days.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by dechandel(f): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2014
Biko who is neymar?
The girl get square face abeg

Genny is finer and classier

7 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by NosaHenry(m): 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
Anybody that has good eyes will know that Genny is prettier

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by englishmart(m): 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
I was thinking Jenny is ugly/overrated.
But in the land of the blind, a one-eyed person is usually king.

Therefore, genny na you win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
phrenoz:
Genny has a LITTLE sumfn called "class"... it seems to have run far away frm most girls these days.

What does class have to do with beauty?. Genny might be "classy" but that does not make her a better human being than someone who is not.

So many of you are labeling "class" as though it is something so grand

At the end of the day, you and everybody on this thread knows that Neyma is more beautiful than Genevieve. Pride is what kills Nigerians cheesy

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
Poll

Genevieve Nnaji: 5

Neyma:2

I am not surprised that Genevieve is leading even though we all know that Neyma is way more finer than Genny.

Nigerians and pride....especially when it comes to Genny cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by lyntiffany(f): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
Geeny looks natural and beautiful but the neyma gal looks artificial and Barbieish. Geny all the way.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by vickysmilez(f): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
What are guys saying, it's very clear now, Genevieve is more beautiful. What has pride got to do with this undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
lyntiffany:
Geeny looks natural and beautiful but the neyma gal looks artificial and Barbieish. Geny all the way.

Look how radiant and youthful Neyma looks without makeup

Then look how old and depressed Genny looks.

LOL is this supposed to be a natural beauty?. Africa's most beautiful huh?

With or without makeup, Neyma beats Genevieve hands-down. Neyma even looks better without the makeup wink

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by MisterLongman(m): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
Nigerians and hypocrisy..... Neyma is way prettier......
And those screaming class really needs to go back to class

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
Jonae1:

What does class have to do with beauty?. Genny might be "classy" but that does not make her a better human being than someone who is not.

So many of you are labeling "class" as though it is something so grand

At the end of the day, you and everybody on this thread knows that Neyma is more beautiful than Genevieve. Pride is what kills Nigerians cheesy

owk.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 12:09am On Oct 14, 2014
phrenoz:
owk.

Genny

Neyma Alfredo...this beauty is ridiculous

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by lyntiffany(f): 7:45am On Oct 14, 2014
Jonae1:

Look how radiant and youthful Neyma looks without makeup

Then look how old and depressed Genny looks.

LOL is this supposed to be a natural beauty?. Africa's most beautiful huh?

With or without makeup, Neyma beats Genevieve hands-down. Neyma even looks better without the makeup wink
you got where she went for gym all sweat up and when she is coming back from church after singing and shouting you expect her face to be same while neyma's pics you displayed shows where she is relaxed and the first picz of neyma, she is all made up there. Kid like I said Genny all he way

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
lyntiffany:
you got where she went for gym all sweat up and when she is coming back from church after singing and shouting you expect her face to be same while neyma's pics you displayed shows where she is relaxed and the first picz of neyma, she is all made up there. Kid like I said Genny all he way

lyntiffany, are you serious right now? grin grin
the two pictures you posted show Genny in MakeUp grin

In the first picture, her MakeUp is very noticeable and in the second picture, Ms.Nnaji has been photo-shoped in what appears to be a photo-shoot and is obviously wearing plenty of MakeUp

And for your info. in the second picture I posted of Neyma, she had just finished working out at the gym.

*A beautiful woman remains a beautiful woman regardless of whatever activity she is doing.....NO EXCUSE grin

I shall be returning in a few to post more pictures of Neyma without MakeUp and compare them to Genny's just to reaffirm who beats the other wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 12:44am On Oct 17, 2014
Genevieve Nnaji sans makeup

Neyma Alfredo sans makeup
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 12:50am On Oct 17, 2014
Genevieve Nnaji sans makeup looking meh.....village woman cheesy

Neyma Alfredo sans makeup
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 1:00am On Oct 17, 2014
Genevieve Nnaji cry

Neyma Alfredo wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by UniqueGem(m): 1:15am On Oct 17, 2014
Mr Man, stop trying so hard to make us notice Neyma. Na Genny we pick. Get over urself and stop obsessing.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 2:08am On Oct 17, 2014
UniqueGem:
Mr Man, stop trying so hard to make us notice Neyma. Na Genny we pick. Get over urself and stop obsessing.

See your life.....Obsessed. Over my dead body cheesy

Truth hurtz cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by londoner: 2:39am On Oct 17, 2014
OP, is there any reason why most of your threads is pitting Genevieve Nnaji against other women?

You have about three different threads.

Neyma is very pretty, but Gen has that dark beauty/cuteness.

I'll say they both represent for their own type of looks.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 11:55am On Oct 17, 2014
londoner:
OP, is there any reason why most of your threads is pitting Genevieve Nnaji against other women?

You have about three different threads.

Neyma is very pretty, but Gen has that dark beauty/cuteness.

I'll say they both represent for their own type of looks.

Because she is considered the most beautiful in Nigeria and some fake media have even classified her as the most beautiful in the entire Africa. So I try to compare her with other female celebs considered the most beautiful in the countries so see if this ideology of Genevieve being the most beautiful is really true
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by dre11(m): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
Neyma All the way

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by londoner: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jonae1:

Because she is considered the most beautiful in Nigeria and some fake media have even classified her as the most beautiful in the entire Africa. So I try to compare her with other female celebs considered the most beautiful in the countries so see if this ideology of Genevieve being the most beautiful is really true

Who considered her the most beautiful in Nigeria? She is consideredpretty/beautiful but not most imo. I don't know why you should be bothered about what people think/opinions.

People are entitled to their own opinions. For example, to me Neyma is pretty, but for me, she does not embody African beauty/features in the same way Gen does. That's just my opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? / Nollywood Actors Visit Governor Mimiko (Photos) / Comedian Julius Agwu's Daughter Zahra, Shows Off Her Ballet Dancing Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.