Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? (21322 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter & Classier? / You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
londoner:

Who considered her the most beautiful in Nigeria? She is consideredpretty/beautiful but not most imo. I don't know why you should be bothered about what people think/opinions.

People are entitled to their own opinions. For example, to me Neyma is pretty, but for me, she does not embody African beauty/features in the same way Gen does. That's just my opinion.

Several various websites/magazines/polls have considered Genevieve the most beautiful celebrity in Africa. ..I really wonder why because to me, as someone earlier mentioned she is sophisticated and has style but is far from being the most beautiful....Without MakeUp, she even looks average....
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by londoner: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jonae1:

Several various websites/magazines/polls have considered Genevieve the most beautiful celebrity in Africa. ..I really wonder why because to me, as someone earlier mentioned she is sophisticated and has style but is far from being the most beautiful....Without MakeUp, she even looks average....

Websites and magazines, say lots of things. That does not mean they are the mouth piece of a nation of 170million.

Why should it even bother you? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Is the real issue because she is Nigerian?

I agree that she is not the most beautiful, but neither is Neyma if i'm being honest.

For example, I think Osas Ighadaro, or Damilola are prettier than both Gen and Neyma. That's my opinion. They also have the grace, class and sophisication to go with it.

The truth is, most stars without makeup or in a tired state are not as beautiful as they are when made up.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by safarigirl(f): 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
Neyma be looking like something Nicki Minaj threw up.

Some dude be posting pictures and claiming she has no make-up. He's probably never heard of bronzers and concealers. That it's not obvious doesn't mean it's not there.

She's carrying that obnoxiously full, extremely obvious WEAVE in most of her pictures, her eyebrow is drawn like she's a Nike ambassador and her fake lashes are in close contention with those of Lady Gaga

@Jonae01, sorry. Genevieve is a million times prettier and more natural than the Nicki Minaj cut-out
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
safarigirl:
Neyma be looking like something Nicki Minaj threw up.

Some dude be posting pictures and claiming she has no make-up. He's probably never heard of bronzers and concealers. That it's not obvious doesn't mean it's not there.

She's carrying that obnoxiously full, extremely obvious WEAVE in most of her pictures, her eyebrow is drawn like she's a Nike ambassador and her fake lashes are in close contention with those of Lady Gaga

@Jonae01, sorry. Genevieve is a million times prettier and more natural than the Nicki Minaj cut-out

DAMN grin Did Neyma personally do something to you safarigirl? cheesy You better take it easy it ain't that serious.

I posted this same topic in a Ghanaian forum and most people voted Neyma......calm down girl... wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by thandii1: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
UniqueGem:
Mr Man, stop trying so hard to make us notice Neyma. Na Genny we pick. Get over urself and stop obsessing.

Apparently, that is the aim, and he's pained most people are choosing genny. The only cute pic of neymar is the one she's putting on a blue and white top. This isn't a matter of pride or patriotism sef. As far as the pictures on this thread are concerned, genny beats this other lady hands down.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
londoner:

Websites and magazines, say lots of things. That does not mean they are the mouth piece of a nation of 170million.

Why should it even bother you? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Is the real issue because she is Nigerian?

I agree that she is not the most beautiful, but neither is Neyma if i'm being honest.

For example, I think Osas Ighadaro, or Damilola are prettier than both Gen and Neyma. That's my opinion. They also have the grace, class and sophisication to go with it.

The truth is, most stars without makeup or in a tired state are not as beautiful as they are when made up.

I think Genny and Neyma are ten times prettier than Damilola and Osas (they are just there)......moreover, facial beauty has nothing to do with grace, class and sophistication but I respect your opinion. wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
thandii1:

Apparently, that is the aim, and he's pained most people are choosing genny. The only cute pic of neymar is the one she's putting on a blue and white top. This isn't a matter of pride or patriotism sef. As far as the pictures on this thread are concerned, genny beats this other lady hands down.

See, please, do not make me laugh cheesy...I am far from being hurt.... I kinda expected Genny to lead anyways....I posted this same topic on a Ghanaian forum and majority voted Neyma.

Why should I be hurt?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by londoner: 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jonae1:

I think Genny and Neyma are ten times prettier than Damilola and Osas (they are just there)......moreover, facial beauty has nothing to do with grace, class and sophistication but I respect your opinion. wink

Well, you're entitled to your opinion. Also, did you post the same on a Gh forum. Genny versus Neyma? seriously, that's really an obsession if you did that...lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
londoner:

Well, you're entitled to your opinion. Also, did you post the same on a Gh forum. Genny versus Neyma? seriously, that's really an obsession if you did that...lol

Nope. On the Ghanaian forum my question was asked as "Between Genevieve Nnaji and Neyma Alfredo, who is prettier?'...Majority of them voted Neyma.

And no, I am not obsessed undecided. Genevieve was recently voted sexiest woman in Africa and Neyma was voted most beautiful according to her country.

I have rather relevant things in my life to be obsessed over wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by thandii1: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jonae1:

See, please, do not make me laugh cheesy...I am far from being hurt.... I kinda expected Genny to lead anyways....I posted this same topic on a Ghanaian forum and majority voted Neyma.

Why should I be hurt?

Then stop trying so hard to post bad pictures of genevive with your mumu smileys to influence people's opinions. News flash my dear, many already know what she looks like so if you like post her most hideous pictures, it changes nothing.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
thandii1:

Then stop trying so hard to post bad pictures of genevive with your mumu smileys to influence people's opinions. News flash my dear, many already know what she looks like so if you like post her most hideous pictures, it changes nothing.

The mumu smileys comment made me crack up grin. But anyways,I did post pictures of Genevieve with/without makeup.....so i do not see what the problem was shocked

What will i gain from posting bad pictures of Genny knowing that she was eventually going to lead?....I am just having a good time cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by thandii1: 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jonae1:

The mumu smileys comment made me crack up grin. But anyways,I did post pictures of Genevieve with/without makeup.....so i do not see what the problem was shocked

What will i gain from posting bad pictures of Genny knowing that she was eventually going to lead?....I am just having a good time cheesy

Hehe, no wahala then. Enjoy yourself cheesy

And I await your next comparison thread. tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
thandii1:

Hehe, no wahala then. Enjoy yourself cheesy

And I await your next comparison thread. tongue

My next one will be Genevieve Nnaji VS Perola Angola cheesy cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jonae1:
Damn, this Neyma is so fine

[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owZQ4zarpM0[/youtube]

I will not let nationality rule my decision. The fact is, Neyma is 10 times more beautiful than Genny. Neyma's beauty is on another level. cheesy
You hit the nail right in the middle of the head.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by safarigirl(f): 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jonae1:

DAMN grin Did Neyma personally do something to you safarigirl? cheesy You better take it easy it ain't that serious.

I posted this same topic in a Ghanaian forum and most people voted Neyma......calm down girl... wink
hahahaha, you posted this shii on a Gaynaian forum? What did you think they were gonna say? They don't like Nigerians. They would've even said Denrele is more beautiful than Genny.

I bet if it was Jackie Appiah vs this plastic babe they would've taken Jackie. Sorry, maybe you can bring back your survey after asking on an American forum...that's more of a neutral ground
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by thandii1: 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jonae1:

My next one will be Genevieve Nnaji VS Perola Angola cheesy cheesy

Perola is another black beauty, I agree, but there's something mgbeke-ish about her face..Genevieve still beats her. cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by thandii1: 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
safarigirl:
hahahaha, you posted this shii on a Gaynaian forum? What did you think they were gonna say? They don't like Nigerians. They would've even said Denrele is more beautiful than Genny.

I bet if it was Jackie Appiah vs this plastic babe they would've taken Jackie. Sorry, maybe you can bring back your survey after asking on an American forum...that's more of a neutral ground

Haha..safarigirl don come again o. cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by thandii1: 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
safarigirl:

It is so funny that you mentioned that because most Ghanaians I know actually think Genny is prettier than Jackie Appiah.
Since when has Jackie Appiah ever been pretty?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
dovelike:

You hit the nail right in the middle of the head.

There are too many mad and angry people on this thread cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by safarigirl(f): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
thandii1:

Haha..safarigirl don come again o. cheesy
babe sEe my trouble o. Ghanaian forum kwanu? Have they ever had a good thing to say about Nigerians?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jonae1:

There are too many mad and angry people on this thread cheesy
Me?? cry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
dovelike:

Me?? cry

No not you...I mean some of the others who are irate.

I know you do not worship the ground Genny walks on. You are a realist wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jonae1:

No not you...I mean some of the others who are irate.

I know you do not worship the ground Genny walks on. You are a realist wink
xactly. I no even sabi the name of one movie she acted sef smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
dovelike:

xactly. I no even sabi the name of one movie she acted sef smiley

I have watched the babe's movies....in fact, according to me she is a great actress but her beauty is overhyped

Her beauty is so overhyped because she has captured the hearts of millions of Nigerians......her beauty is really not all that.....you and i know that wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jonae1:

I have watched the babe's movies....in fact, according to me she is a great actress but her beauty is overhyped

Her beauty is so overhyped because she has captured the hearts of millions of Nigerians......her beauty is really not all that.....you and i know that wink
Tell me one movie abeg make I go see her in action.Old or new
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
dovelike:

Tell me one movie abeg make I go see her in action.Old or new

grin..One of her old movies is Real Love with Ramsey Nouah.....That one she is in love action . Another old one is Sharon Stone and in this one she is in action big time. grin....you watch and judge cheesy

No but seriously, I think she is a good actress (even though her acting does not reach Rita Dominic's level) but she is amongst the best in Nigeria.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by JiggamanGh: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
safarigirl:

As usual Ghanaians can't have their own opinion. Whatever we do we will hear this we hate nigerian crap. Don't yall get tired of this crap and I am quite surprise at you safarigirl. I know you hate all things Ghana but am quite astonished by the Gaynian reference.

Anyway back to the topic I vote for Genny. Genny is the type of girl that you can pick out of 100 beautiful girls. She has the it factor that stands out.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
JiggamanGh:

As usual Ghanaians can't have their own opinion. Whatever we do we will hear this we hate nigerian crap. Don't yall get tired of this crap and I am quite surprise at you safarigirl. I know you hate all things Ghana but am quite astonished by the Gaynian reference.

Anyway back to the topic I vote for Genny. Genny is the type of girl that you can pick out of 100 beautiful girls. She has the it factor that stands out.

Safarigirl just showed her true colours. grin. The girl just vexed as though Neyma was pinching her cheesy...you will think she knew Neyma personally cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by JiggamanGh: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
safarigirl:
babe sEe my trouble o. Ghanaian forum kwanu? Have they ever had a good thing to say about Nigerians?

I believe Nigerians just love this notion that Ghanaians hate them. Without this false hate nigerians wouldn't be able to survivee. It seems no matter what we do and say it is embedded in minds of Nigerians both old and young that Ghanaians hate them, so we should chuck this to the birds.

Is funny that no other country has this to say about Ghanaians except Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by JiggamanGh: 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jonae1:

Safarigirl just showed her true colours. grin. The girl just vexed as though Neyma was pinching her cheesy...you will think she knew Neyma personally cheesy

She has the George bush mentality, if you are not with us you are against us.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by JiggamanGh: 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jonae1:

It is so funny that you mentioned that because most Ghanaians I know actually think Genny is prettier than Jackie Appiah.
Since when has Jackie Appiah ever been pretty?

Exactly Jackie is pretty but most Ghanaians do choose Genny over jackie. Genny is the queen of african movies and I think no one would ever reach her level both new and old.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors Visit Governor Mimiko (Photos) / Uche Nnaji: It Is Unfair To Preach Against Runs Girls & Not Address BET/Gambling / Debola Williams Engaged His Girlfriend On A Boat (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.