Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Google Adsense Adress Verification Prob. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Adress Verification Prob. (537 Views)

Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / How To Get Facebook Page And Twitter Verification For Nigerian Businesses. / Hi Webmasters, Little Prob On Ftp Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense Adress Verification Prob. by ameheo(m): 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
While checking my earnings today on blogger, I came across a this message. Congratulations! Your earnings have reached the verification threshold, so we've started the process of verifying your account. This will prepare you to receive your first payment once you've earned the payment threshold.

To verify your account we automatically generate and mail a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to the payment address listed in your account. Once you receive your PIN, you'll need to enter it at the bottom of this page. In the meantime, your account remains active and you may continue to show ads and accrue earnings. am very disturbed since I no little about mailing stuff. moreover the the postal adress I used is not valid since I don't have any one close to me. is there any alternative to this? has anyone experienced this before?? I need your response please. #THANKS
Re: Google Adsense Adress Verification Prob. by Adanyebe(m): 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
All you have to do is create a mail box from nipost... It cost just about 6000 naira or use the mail box of ur church.... Or you can verify it with a valid national I D or drivers permit after requesting adsense pin for the third time.

(1) (Reply)

Your Opinion On This Blog / Kindly Help Me Review My Blog Mobile And Pc Design / Free Ebook Cover Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.