Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Guide 101 To Satanism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Guide 101 To Satanism (2151 Views)

Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Christianity Vs. Satanism / Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guide 101 To Satanism by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ave Satanas. The article below isn't for lazy minds. If you find it lenghty or pointless, please move on to the next thread. A special appeal to retard Christians to stay. You really don't want to ruin your week.
Re: Guide 101 To Satanism by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
There is a lot of information about satanism but many people want to know the basics, how to become one? So here it is.

First let’s handle definitions… Diane Vera suggests that everyone with favorite view of Satan is a satanist. Oh, that easy? Not quite. Diane presents most general definition that suppose to embrace all kinds of satanisms. And as you know, Laveyans are mostly atheists and don’t believe in Satan. For them it is enough to read Satanic Bible by Anton Lavey, agree with it and voila – you are satanist. Very different situation looks like for theistic/spiritual/traditional/esoteric satanists – here we have various beliefs, see article “Satanism – what is it?”. How to become a theistic satanist then?

It should be clear that you have to believe in some way in Satan first and you have to have a favorite view of Satan – without it there cannot be theistic satanism. For some this two conditions may be enough, however you don’t become theistic satanist just to sit on your ass and be happy of being a theistic satanist. No, everyone has some goals and reasons (those are as various as satanists themselves) why they want to become a theistic satanist. And rightfully so, theistic satanism can help you with your desires. However Satan is not a magical genie with three wishes, so you won’t become successful, rich and devilishly lucky just because you became satanist. That can happen but not because you became satanist. Sadly, quite big number of people have such naive views. Those won’t stay long enough to know more, because either we don’t treat them seriously, or if we do, they leave in hurry with disappointment when they don’t get quick fix for their problems (too much talk for them, they are impatience and expect some big secrets and when we start to tell them: learn this, read that, do this – they explode with anger and leave). Yeap, there is a lot to learn and nothing comes without work. But if you want something, REALLY WANT SOMETHING, you will find motivation to achieve it. However, if you don’t have that drive, it means, either you don’t want it enough, or you subconsciously don’t believe you can achieve it. So or so, the reason is always within you.

Quick fix is always a fraud. There is no quick fix in magick, nor in satanism (of any kind). Sure, quick resolution of problems is possible, but those who have a problem, have problem to get rid of it – meaning, this is a problem FOR THEM, while other person could resolve that matter quickly and easily, so it won’t deserve the title of a problem in the first place. In result, problems have no universal fix, they depend on person. So if you have any bigger issue, you have to use more of your inner strength to fix it. Becoming a theistic satanist won’t resolve any problem by itself. Theistic Satanism could give you tools to do it, but you still need to work it out. Those tools aren’t also automatic, you need to gain them, learn them, so they require work, time… All things worth to gain require effort so they don’t come just that easy. But what about soul selling? That sounds like a simple way to come around problems.

Soul selling is a christian folklore myth or… Hollywood movie. Soul selling is an idea of a quick fix and as I pointed above, this is always not existent (for a given person, but not within a possibility of others who don’t have problem with it…). Another variant, so to speak, of soul selling is a pact with Satan – that is possible, this is done and this is exactly how you can become a theistic satanist! A pact is an official agreement between two sides, in this case between you and Satan. How to do it then? Like usual, the answer is not so straight forward. There is no one recipe for that. As people differ from each other, as pacts can be made in various ways.

Usually a pact is a form of a ritual. Those who have lots of religious programming should add some elements of blasphemy that differs depending on what religious background they come from. Some examples of pacts are to find here. However you must know, that you need to create your own ritual, one that is most meaningful to you, so that you can feel the transition and entrance on a new life path. Only you know what is so significant to you. To learn more about pact rituals see article and video of Venus Satanas and Diane Vera’s site.

In my case, the journey of satanism began as a spontaneous, deep, spiritual experience – although I wasn’t Christian (it was all bullshit for me and still is) and Satan was not existent in my mind, he came and changed me. There is no words to described it. Besides, it’s so profound and so intimate experience that there is no place for details on public site. If you watched movie “The Ninth Gate” you may remember a baroness character. She said she met Satan and fell in love with Him. Although that was a fiction, such things happen not so rarely (I spoke with many Satanists who experienced it either) and it is exactly what happened to me – I met Satan and fell in love with Him! Understand, that for me it was extremely beautiful and yet unusual experience. I was divided at first – my heart was singing with joy, but my mind was skeptical and was asking how was it possible? It took me awhile till I understood that it doesn’t matter how it is possible (I can learn it later and I did), this is what I want. So I decided to let Satan fully in my heart and soul – it changed me immediately and since then I gained a strong bond with Satan. In that way I became a theistic satanist. That was an inner decision. All pacts, no matter how made, are made because of a decision.

However, it’s not an ordinary decision, like what you would eat for breakfast. It must be profound, life changing decision. I achieved it due to my experience with Satan, but for those who hasn’t (a majority – so don’t worry), they must create circumstances (a ritual) that are meaningful enough for them to feel that from now on, they are in league with Satan with body, heart and soul.

Satanic pact is very important. Like every religion has an initiation ritual, for satanism it is a pact with Satan. There’s no way around it! However, you don’t need to do that pact immediately, nor shouldn’t you! Take your first steps by believing in Satan, liking, loving him and work out your means to contact with him or how to make a pact. You need to be very sure. Sometimes this first period can take few weeks, sometimes years! So no hurry, it’s a very serious decision. Take it to your heart!

Now that you know the weight of the matter, how deadly serious it is, a bit softening wink. Satanists value personal freedom very highly so life lasting pact without way out would be too limiting, unacceptable. Sure, we would prefer to have live long committed, mature satanists but let’s face it – not all interested in theistic satanism are cut for it. Some feel from the beginning so right inside as if they were born to satanism. If that’s the case, you will stick with your decision and you will have motivation and strength to follow that unpopular path. However not all have immediately inner certainty. For some satanism will be merely a temporary part of the journey, some need time to grow to be able to utilize tools that satanism gives you and some just think they want it, but they do it from false premises. Again, if you look for quick fix, quick money, fame, quick revenge, quick success, you won’t persist, because the tools within theistic satanism (as in every religion) need full commitment, patience, consistency and positive attraction. All stable, mature satanists I know (including myself) love Satan and enjoy being satanist. We’re not here for the money or social success, etc. Sure, those things are desirable and some aim at them but that’s not the main reason why we became satanists. But let’s back to the matter. Again, some need time to grow or just try satanism out (not a sufficient reason in my opinion but you can surely try, nobody can forbid you). So for the sake of being on the safe side, don’t pledge live long commitment so quickly, make a pre-initiation pact that lasts few years and then you will see if you are satisfied or not. If so, you can do a new pact or reconfirm old one, as you have changed over time and enter the contract as more mature person with higher sensibility and sense of what you want in life. So remember, although a pact is a very serious matter, you are always free to make it temporal or give up with time, although that is undesirable and badly seen by other satanist, you are still free to do it. If someone says otherwise, then he/she doesn’t understand fully the idea of personal freedom and independence. Although we are committed to Satan, we are foremost free to do as we wish.

Assuming you haven’t experienced spontaneously presence of Satan (in that case you wouldn’t need that article), you are working on your own pact, what could you expect? There is no rule here. If you feel something, great. But if you won’t, don’t worry, you may not have developed strong relationship with Satan yet or enough sensibility – your pact is still valid. The most wise thing is, don’t expect fireworks, just do the pact the best you can and consider it binding. Results may come in time, sometimes spontaneous, sometimes in a very subtle way. However pact should be so constructed, that you feel some release, strong emotions of breaking through your old programming. That is especially important for those with strong religious background. Although my family wasn’t religious, I still discovered back then some Christian left overs within me – you can’t escape influence of culture you grew up. It was easy for me to get rid off them, but from what I’ve seen, for many people it is a long and difficult process. The path of deprogramming from christianity is an another topic, one that I don’t feel qualified to discuss yet, as I haven’t experienced it myself. I would recommend an article of VenusSatanas, because she has better experience with people from religious background. My only advice at the moment would be – study various religions and you will see that Christianity or any abrahamic faith isn’t more valid then hundreds of other religions or spiritual beliefs.

As a satanist, you must learn to be resourceful and creative (creativity is a gateway of intuition!). This is your journey, your input that counts, so enjoy the process from the beginning and every step on the way smiley.

Ave Satanas
Re: Guide 101 To Satanism by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
Re: Guide 101 To Satanism by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
long Live the Serpent. ........ Long Live the Angel of Light .......... the maker of Humanity......... the master of Earth........

Ave Satanas Domini Inferni !!!!!
Re: Guide 101 To Satanism by davien(m): 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
sonoflucifer whats that ritual in which you draw a circle with goats blood and make a 5-star inscription with chalk.....having candles at the edge of the stars?....and whats it supposed to represent? undecided
Re: Guide 101 To Satanism by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
Satanism is all about doing as you wish.
Re: Guide 101 To Satanism by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 13, 2014
davien:
sonoflucifer whats that ritual in which you draw a circle with goats blood and make a 5-star inscription with chalk.....having candles at the edge of the stars?....and whats it supposed to represent? undecided
Use google.
Re: Guide 101 To Satanism by tchaik(m): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
FVCK GOD, FVCK SATAN.

WTF is wrong with ya'll humans? Why can't we be humans and take care of ourselves, and solve our problems without recourse to some mythical super-natural beings?

2 Likes

Re: Guide 101 To Satanism by amawodoga: 5:02am On Oct 18, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Ave Satanas. The article below isn't for lazy minds. If you find it lenghty or pointless, please move on to the next thread. A special appeal to retard Christians to stay. You really don't want to ruin your week.
why cant you go and find a job to do, i dont know who introduced you to nl, nonsense,

2 Likes

Re: Guide 101 To Satanism by godofwar666(m): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
davien:
the goat blood means a Craft trap it is used to call the demons or the angels it really depends on what you want to use it for, while the stars are the life of a being it depends, feel free to ask will tell you more

1 Like

Re: Guide 101 To Satanism by godofwar666(m): 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Use google.
hmmmm... Son you need to chill if you don't knw much abt life and the spiritual world
Re: Guide 101 To Satanism by davien(m): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
Re: Guide 101 To Satanism by davien(m): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
godofwar666:
the goat blood means a Craft trap it is used to call the demons or the angels it really depends on what you want to use it for, while the stars are the life of a being it depends, feel free to ask will tell you more
And these things actually produce results...?

1 Like

Re: Guide 101 To Satanism by godofwar666(m): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
davien:
And these things actually produce results...?
it depends on what you what it for, its just a spiritual channel
Re: Guide 101 To Satanism by Nobody: 3:32am On Oct 19, 2014
amawodoga:
why cant you go and find a job to do, i dont know who introduced you to nl, nonsense,
You are a fool.
Re: Guide 101 To Satanism by joedejana(m): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dude, You have another account, I recognized your signature, I'll catch you soon.
Re: Guide 101 To Satanism by briantext(m): 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house. angry
Re: Guide 101 To Satanism by hyfr(m): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
tchaik:
FVCK GOD, FVCK SATAN.

WTF is wrong with ya'll humans? Why can't we be humans and take care of ourselves, and solve our problems without recourse to some mythical super-natural beings?
pls sir don't ever ever use that word when referring to GOD. PLease sir, if u refuse to change from your ways. Hell awaits u. One thing with God is that he is merciful,he knows the reason why u still live,upon the insult u gave to him but I'm pleading on ur behalf to him. Don't be so full of ur self you are a nobody if bill gate, oral roberts,etc say there is God,u think they are foolish to say so? BE WISE. Do u know how airplane was invented? I know u don't. Well a man of God attended a Christian seminar, during the event a speaker said that in few years to come, humans would start flying in the atmosphere, the pastor became angry and left afterwards he told other people that its impossible only angels fly.. God decided to show him how. Few years later his two sons invented airplane
Re: Guide 101 To Satanism by jom28gy(m): 1:01am On Nov 22, 2014
Guy,is it beneficial to join?if so call me 08157718034
Re: Guide 101 To Satanism by tchaik(m): 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
hyfr:
pls sir don't ever ever use that word when referring to GOD. PLease sir, if u refuse to change from your ways. Hell awaits u. One thing with God is that he is merciful,he knows the reason why u still live,upon the insult u gave to him but I'm pleading on ur behalf to him. Don't be so full of ur self you are a nobody if bill gate, oral roberts,etc say there is God,u think they are foolish to say so? BE WISE. Do u know how airplane was invented? I know u don't. Well a man of God attended a Christian seminar, during the event a speaker said that in few years to come, humans would start flying in the atmosphere, the pastor became angry and left afterwards he told other people that its impossible only angels fly.. God decided to show him how. Few years later his two sons invented airplane

Typical of religious folks. Instead of giving me a convincing reason why I should believe in your god, you choose to threaten me with hell instead. But I have a surprise for you, I don't want to go to your heaven; that is ofcourse if it really exists. Why? Because that place is meant for hypocrites; and I am not a hypocrite.
god is merciful (your own words), and he sends me to hell for not believing in bullshit? Really? Do you beat up a lady just because he rejects your advances? If no, then you are better than your god; may be I should worship you instead.

Abeg don't quote me again.

Re: Guide 101 To Satanism by hyfr(m): 2:16am On Nov 25, 2014
tchaik:

Typical of religious folks. Instead of giving me a convincing reason why I should believe in your god, you choose to threaten me with hell instead. But I have a surprise for you, I don't want to go to your heaven; that is ofcourse if it really exists. Why? Because that place is meant for hypocrites; and I am not a hypocrite.
god is merciful (your own words), and he sends me to hell for not believing in bullshit? Really? Do you beat up a lady just because he rejects your advances? If no, then you are better than your god; may be I should worship you instead.

Abeg don't quote me again.
You are living in a FOOL'S paradise. Btw my God dint create hell fire, the devil is in charge of it, God doesn't send you to hell, nah you send yourself to hell. I'm not better than my GOD, I wonder why u don't believe in GOD but I pray your eyes be opened one day for you to see, cos if at this 21st century u still trynna be an atheist, my brother calling u a fool is an insult to fools,be wise HELL IS REAL

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Uses Invisible Power To Knock Down Church Members / Is Church Marriage Biblical? / If Allah Is NOT Yahweh, All Muslims Are In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.