Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Cancer Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cancer Cure (486 Views)

Buy Graviola Fruits For Cancer Cure / The Bee Venom As HIV, Cancer Cure / Nigerian Student Discovers Cancer Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cancer Cure by carlkendal77: 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
I want to thank rick simpson and the entire management of ricksimpsonmedicalservices for their life saving cannabis oil that cured my wife's thyroid cancer,the doctor told me there was little he could since despite all the chemo and radiation,she wasn't responding to treatment.so a friend of mine came to our rescue by ordering this cannabis oil from rick simpson medicals services which he said rick has been helping patients fight against cancer of various types so we decided to give it a try,so far my wife is improving very well and presently she can walk around the house all by herself.i felt it's necessary i let others especially those suffering from this acute disease that once you have a good cannabis oil,it can really give a second chance at life.if you happen to be in dying need of this cannabis oil,you can contact the foundation who supplied us with this email:ricksimpsonmedicalservices@gmail.com
Re: Cancer Cure by Systeme101: 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
is it gud for lymphoma also? Pls reach me on 08162659316, email is long protocol perhaps u can help...tnx
Re: Cancer Cure by Elane: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2015
Hi,I send my love and prayers to all who have come here for help, I'd like to request a prayer for Rick Simpson and to Dr. David for the wonderful cannabis oil, My Mother was diagnosed with stage four colon cancer. She has had an extremely difficult journey. She has had two rounds of chemotherapy, one round or Y90 Radiation and now is experiencing liver failure. Jaundice, a weak appetite and depression are a few of her symptoms, and with a short time to live. after several online search, I found Cannabis oil so i decided to give it a try and i ordered for it, the cannabis oil successfully cured her cancer!!! after Three months. I'm here to share this testimony to the world at large you can beat cancer if you have a good cannabis oil, contact Dr David if you have problem relating to cancer or other diseases Email: ricksimpsonmedicalcenter@outlook.com

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Team That Treated Ebola Patients In Nigeria - Information Nigeria / Ever Experienced Eczema?, Share Experience And Cure. / Face Lift - Alternative Natural Ideas You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.