Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Do Not Fall For These Binary Options Trading Scams (updated List) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Not Fall For These Binary Options Trading Scams (updated List) (24792 Views)

Do Not Fall For These Scam!!!! ( Screen Shots) / On Going BVN Scam-even The Most Cautious Person Will Fall For This One. BEWARE / Binary Options Trading Scams Brokers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Fall For These Binary Options Trading Scams (updated List) by titoyota: 10:20am On Oct 29, 2014
apologies for slightly derailing this thread.

CAVEAT EMPTOR/WARNING

I'd just like to let everyone know of the existence of a scammer who goes by the name of

FRANK UYIME.

The guy goes by the nairaland username 7point.
He has a site called binaryb2b.com and binaryb2b.com/join.htm

He claims to run a mentorship program in which he'll teach you price action and how you can use that to profitably trade binary options.
Everyone is advised to beware of this guy. He's a scam artist. Once you make payment, he proceeds to ignore you through all his known contact media.

These are his details:
Bank details: First bank
Bank name: ESSIEN-UBO UNYIME FRANCIS
Nairaland username: 7point
Nairaland profile page: nairaland.com/7point (on it, there's a link to his website)
Emails: notify@binaryb2b.com (doesn't work)
francisuyime@yahoo.com,francisuyime@gmail.com, francisuyime1@gmail.com
BBM PIN: 7FE36AE1

It is true price action is the way to go in binary trading but like always scammers exist. I fell for this scammer. he runs a fairly elaborate setup. going having a squeeze page, sending you autoresponder emails and a professionally written sales page. Everyone should please beware of this guy.

Hopefully, I'll be the last person he scams.

i paid for his product on Saturday(25th October) via internet banking. his last communication with me was on the same Saturday several hours later apologizing for the delay, claiming he's been busy.

since then he's gone dark. bbm pings are not replied, emails are not replied, phone has been switched of till this morning and he refused to pick up. they're now switched off again. meanwhile according to nairaland stats he still visits. at least he was there as at 8.34amthis morning.

Hopefully, I'll be the last person he scams.
Re: Do Not Fall For These Binary Options Trading Scams (updated List) by Val22(m): 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
titoyota:
apologies for slightly derailing this thread.

CAVEAT EMPTOR/WARNING

I'd just like to let everyone know of the existence of a scammer who goes by the name of

FRANK UYIME.

The guy goes by the nairaland username 7point.
He has a site called binaryb2b.com and binaryb2b.com/join.htm

He claims to run a mentorship program in which he'll teach you price action and how you can use that to profitably trade binary options.
Everyone is advised to beware of this guy. He's a scam artist. Once you make payment, he proceeds to ignore you through all his known contact media.

Sad to hear this. There's no need to ask for excuse before posting this kind of information because this thread is meant to expose all the scammers in the binary options industry both in Nigeria and beyond. Thanks for the post. Instead of focusing on how to learn and benefit more from the real trading, some nigerians still engage in duping people in the name of binary options. cry
Re: Do Not Fall For These Binary Options Trading Scams (updated List) by tonic555: 8:56am On Dec 06, 2014
please val, how do you post links in the forum
like hyperlink eg here, will have link directing to a site or affliate link
Re: Do Not Fall For These Binary Options Trading Scams (updated List) by tonic555: 9:00am On Dec 06, 2014
like hyperlink eg click here, will have link directing to a site
or affliate link
Re: Do Not Fall For These Binary Options Trading Scams (updated List) by Val22(m): 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
tonic555:
like hyperlink eg click here, will have link directing to a site
or affliate link

Hello, as the question you asked above is not related to the topic under discussion, you'll have to PM me to get an answer to that question.

Thanks.
Re: Do Not Fall For These Binary Options Trading Scams (updated List) by ecrestglobal(m): 8:24am On Dec 23, 2014
Seasons greetings from us at ecrestglobal.
Keep your orders for ecurencies ( perfect money, Egopay, web money, Bitcoin, soldtrustpay, okpay and Payza) coming. Fast funding is guaranteed.
Re: Do Not Fall For These Binary Options Trading Scams (updated List) by sydneyforex: 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
yes in binary options 90% brokers are scammers . i have written a article about a good Binary Signal Service that we can trust
Optiontrade.com Review http://forexbonus100.com/make-1000-per-month-binary-options-trading/
Re: Do Not Fall For These Binary Options Trading Scams (updated List) by Tocynone(m): 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: Do Not Fall For These Binary Options Trading Scams (updated List) by Val22(m): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
Tocynone:
What of www.100percentbot.com

It is also scam. View my latest video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeyMCnHqzUw to learn how these scams operate.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Fall For These Binary Options Trading Scams (updated List) by PatrickFX: 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
These systems are released every day.

They all look the same, the marketers all follow the exact same marketing techniques. I notice that every single one of them has fake web counters all over the site. The counters are like 30000 people waiting to see this video or 10 copies left or our members made 45 million from this software. Then over time the counters all go up or down but if you refresh the page they start at the beginning again, just fake numbers.

I use http://binarytoday.com because they call out every single bad product the day they come out. Make it easy to know who's real and who's not, and it seems like 99% of the marketers aren't legitimate.
Re: Do Not Fall For These Binary Options Trading Scams (updated List) by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 28, 2015
Val22:

It is also scam. View my latest video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeyMCnHqzUw to learn how these scams operate.
Which binary broker do u suggest?
Re: Do Not Fall For These Binary Options Trading Scams (updated List) by stanlo4we(m): 6:18am On Jul 31, 2017
How To Trade on Binary Even/Odds Watch on my youtube channel and please

****SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL FOR UPDATE******

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0ZbcDISPIE
Re: Do Not Fall For These Binary Options Trading Scams (updated List) by macphilip: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2018
Are you trying to fund your binary account
mytopexchange.com is an approved payment agent for binary.com
contact us today for fast binary account funding and withdrawals
Re: Do Not Fall For These Binary Options Trading Scams (updated List) by Donjay13(m): 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hello Bro,

I just saw your tread today you are doing a great job well done. kindly help me look into this binary option signal provider please SolidGainbinaryoption . i wanted to by signal from him for binary trading.
Re: Do Not Fall For These Binary Options Trading Scams (updated List) by SavageResponse(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
Val22:

Yes. I know people are losing money in many online betting systems just like binary options. I wonder why someone would believe he can use N10,000 to make N1,000,000 in two days all in the name of betting.. It's just insane shocked

There are a lot of foolish people around!
Re: Do Not Fall For These Binary Options Trading Scams (updated List) by Androidlic: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
most of them doesnt exist anymore. the only one still running since 20 years is deriv. info below will be helpful for those on that platform

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers / Gtbank Introduces SMS Mobile Transfer *737* / Ajaokuta Steel Company Begins Rod Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.