Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins (8143 Views)

. / Cheating Tips For Guys, No Girls Allowed / Some Guys No Dey Try At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by ireneony(f): 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
I remember when I was still a virgin, my very first boyfriend deflowered me.....and a month later I discovered he have a girlfriend.
I want to ask is there anything wrong when a virgin decide to offer herself to her lover but, in return her lover will not appreciate her. sometimes I wonder if is bad when a girl is a virgin.
I want to use this platform to tell guys, when u come across a virgin please appreciate her cos is not easy for any lady to keep herself in this 21st century.....
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Crocz(m): 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
The age of "virginity threads" is so like a century ago...are you a laggard? cry

No offence thou...you can just ignore me

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
Truth be told, no reasonable guy won't cherish and hesitate to have one.. Only those who are desperately in pursuit of kitty-cat see virginity as poo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by valemtech(m): 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
D story too much

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by MaleoPearls(m): 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
I do appreciate virgins. E no easy for this our genaration. But if you deflower a virgin... Unless she sets you free, you are imprisoned.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
Its not like we don't appreciate a virgin, we just hate it when she tries to tie u down with her virginity

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
Virtue without character is like rotting apples they look good but taste bad. Virgins are good for pastors only and boko haram members

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Rapsainot(m): 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
I do appreciate virginity but I hate virgins undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by braine(m): 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
Zedric:
Its not like we don't appreciate a virgin, we just hate it when she tries to tie u down with her virginity
As in! Too much emphasis has been put on it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by djeezy(m): 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
Smh......superfluous topic.
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by godofwar666(m): 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
I do appreciate virgins but their wahala too much grin
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Crocz(m): 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
voltron:
Virtue without character is like rotting apples they look good but taste bad. Virgins are good for pastors only and boko haram members

I like your pun thou but "rotting apple looks good?", I seriously disagree with you
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by ireneony(f): 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
voltron:
what are saying is when u come across a virgin try appreciate her some virgins are nice people and have good character too
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
Blame it on moral decadence in the country
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by ERCROSS(m): 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
D rule us simple bae..
If u wanna stay a virgin, do not delve into any relationship unless when u r ready to settle down.

And, we do appreciate virgins.
They r jst not Dating Materials
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
ireneony:
I remember when I was still a virgin, my very first boyfriend deflowered me.....and a month later I discovered he have a girlfriend.
I want to ask is there anything wrong when a virgin decide to offer herself to her lover but, in return her lover will not appreciate her. sometimes I wonder if is bad when a girl is a virgin.
I want to use this platform to tell guys, when u come across a virgin please appreciate her cos is not easy for any lady to keep herself in this 21st century.....

Trust me,it doesnt matter if your a virgin or not,what matters is whats inside you,your personality and attitude.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Jibabs2(m): 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
OK.
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Nsonaso(m): 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
ireneony:

Sorry miss.... The truth is that most virgin girls prefer lies than the truth....

If I guess right, one honest maybe a shy guy, very decent and humble both in manner and in appearance who truly love you and maybe may even take you to the alter if he finds out you're a virgin (even if you're not) have tried to toast you but because he doesn't know how to toast women very well, he stammers nd can't look directly to your face nd talk to you cos he is shy.. You call him JJC and turn him down..

And accepted the god sent gold digger who have been looking for a diamond to dig for God knows when he started searching for 1, with his notice me low waist trouser (appearance) coupled with his sweet lips.... What do you expect? After brain washing you to harvest your diamond he will go back to his gold which is his main occupation... Very simple

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
Cos niqqas don't want to "put in work" undecided
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by clubone05: 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
Them dey use Virgin collect money??

Give it up already..
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by ireneony(f): 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nsonaso:

Sorry miss.... The truth is that most virgin girls prefer lies than the truth....

If I guess right, one honest maybe a shy guy, very decent and humble both in manner and in appearance who truly love you and maybe may even take you to the alter if he finds out you're a virgin (even if you're not) have tried to toast you but because he doesn't know how to toast women very well, he stammers nd can't look directly to your face nd talk to you cos he is shy.. You call him JJC and turn him down..

And accepted the god sent gold digger who have been looking for a diamond to dig for God knows when he started searching for 1, with his notice me low waist trouser (appearance) coupled with his sweet lips.... What do you expect? After brain washing you to harvest your diamond he will go back to his gold which is his main occupation... Very simple
whether u are an introvert or extrovert try and appreciate a virgin when u come across one...this is my message to u
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Nsonaso(m): 11:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
ireneony:
whether u are an introvert or extrovert try and appreciate a virgin when u come across one...this is my message to u

Never said I don't appreciate virgin.... And if you must know I've never deflowered any girl before... If I toast you nd you told me you're a a virgin... I will try my best to get rid of you

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by buchito1(m): 12:18am On Oct 13, 2014
Nsonaso:

Never said I don't appreciate virgin.... And if you must know I've never deflowered any girl before... If I toast you nd you told me you're a a virgin... I will try my best to get rid of you
LmaOOOOOOOO grin

Sure Boy!

If Virgin swear for u ehn!!! E go affect your future generations! grin
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by bknight: 1:18am On Oct 13, 2014
Your virginity is your personal thing. Why do you lot expect the society to 'appreciate' you for it? Whatever for?

Its not for public. It sounds like you talkinmg about the color of your underwear. Who should give a hoot about that? How are we to be sure you were not carried away with something he whet your appetite with while emeka wanted to wait till marriage?

Some were actually ripped of it being victims of violent rape. What then should they do? In your case, you decided for it.

So why are you on the internet crying foul?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by mesoade(m): 2:05am On Oct 13, 2014
I appreciate virgins,most guys do,or better still i can say almst all guys respect virgins,d way dey'l adress a virgin wil b diff. 4rm dat of a non-virgin . . cos its very hard 4 a girl to keep herself dis days . . If we carry out census to find NL virgins . . D result wil b jawbreaking.
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by mesoade(m): 2:08am On Oct 13, 2014
And the deflowered ones will be like "virginity is overrated"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by adrainuche(m): 3:52am On Oct 13, 2014
voltron:

My Broda .... All these una reply dem dey fear me ooooo
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Nsonaso(m): 6:02am On Oct 13, 2014
buchito1:
LmaOOOOOOOO grin

Sure Boy!

If Virgin swear for u ehn!!! E go affect your future generations! grin

Why will virgin swear for me when I didn't touch them.... There has nothing against me... (so bro for the fact that I said I get rid of them doesn't mean I blip them before getting rid of them OK...)

Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 13, 2014
tosyne2much:
Truth be told, no reasonable guy won't cherish and hesitate to have one.. Only those who are desperately in pursuit of kitty-cat see virginity as poo

...Seriously, you just made my day....

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 13, 2014
ERCROSS:
D rule us simple bae..
If u wanna stay a virgin, do not delve into any relationship unless when u r ready to settle down.

And, we do appreciate virgins.
They r jst not Dating Materials

..Who told ya that??......Is relationships all about sex??.....What if a girl decides to be a secondary virgin for some reasons best known to her....is she still date-able??.....

...They are lots and lots of virgins out there who are not clingy....
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 13, 2014
Rapsainot:
I do appreciate virginity but I hate virgins undecided
why

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) / Swag Runs In The Family (photos) / Office Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.