Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Who Owns "Feeling The N****" Song Between D'banj And A-kon - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Owns "Feeling The N****" Song Between D'banj And A-kon (619 Views)

Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists / D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y / D'banj And Durella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Owns "Feeling The N****" Song Between D'banj And A-kon by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
Definitely this song will be the best song in 2014 ,just when I thought Dorobucci will take the year I never knew D'banj had something up his sleeves, the "Omini" song was a distraction.
Feeling this N***ah or frosh was leaked 3 days ago n just like Oliver song this is a sure hit ,now its all over the internet that akon owns the song ,but D'banj fans claims he twitted that he owns the song ,I checked his twitter handle n I found nothing there.
Can anyone help with the real information about this song?
Re: Who Owns "Feeling The N****" Song Between D'banj And A-kon by wasiudvd(m): 12:50am On Oct 13, 2014
it doesn't matter who owns it, as far as am concern i can't just wait for the full version.
where i download it, it was written Akon ft D'banj.
Re: Who Owns "Feeling The N****" Song Between D'banj And A-kon by Codedrock(m): 5:42am On Oct 13, 2014
Na akon get am oo..
Re: Who Owns "Feeling The N****" Song Between D'banj And A-kon by manuelzz(m): 5:35am On Oct 14, 2014
It's D'banj's!! Infact they recorded two tracks that where all produced by D'banj's prolific producer,Deevee!! @Op check D'banj's tweets again you'll surely see where he addressed the issue!!!
Re: Who Owns "Feeling The N****" Song Between D'banj And A-kon by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
manuelzz:
It's D'banj's!! Infact they recorded two tracks that where all produced by D'banj's prolific producer,Deevee!! @Op check D'banj's tweets again you'll surely see where he addressed the issue!!!
I did but m yet to see him address it, can u kindly munch d tweet here? Tnx

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC Video: Jasi Caesar Feat Doctor. Mc Craze – Amala / Music Review: It’s Hard, It’s Political, It’s Hip Hop…it’s ‘dictator Rap’! / The Negligence Of Songwriting In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.