Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage (50692 Views)

TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys / Photo Of TY Bello's Twin Boys / 2face's First Baby Mama Pero Adeniyi Delivers Twin Boys In Barbados! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by endeedike(m): 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
9jaforlife:

[/b] OOUCH! I'M HURT grin grin grin. A-L-L-A-H-U A-K-B-A-R! A-L-L-A-H-U A-K-B-A-R!! A-L-L-A-H-U A-K-B-A-R!!!... OYA GO & DIEEE!!

U THINK ISLAM N-E-E-D-S THE APPROVAL OF A MENTAL HOME RUNAWAY LIKE YOU BWHAHAHAHA cheesy cheesy

SOMEONE SHOULD CONTACT YABA THAT A WARD 7 PATIENT IS LET LOOSE grin grin

AS FAR AS U'VE AGREED WITH THE PART THAT U HAVE BEEN A WOEFUL FAILURE... [b]WHAREVA U THINK DOESN'T MARA
wink cheesy

I SEE YOU YOU CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF ME[b] SWEETHEART[/b]; AWWW.. I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT YOU WENT THRU TO GET THAT PIX... ALL BECAUSE OF ME wink AT LEAST YOUR LIFE IS GOOD FOR ONE THING: DESTRUCTION cheesy cheesy

THANKS DARL, I HAD A GOOOD LAUGH.... kiss kiss kiss [/b]

me too..i had a good laugh too..... [b]war over..
but meanwhile

Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by 9jaforlife: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
[quote author=endeedike post=27224306][/quote]

[/b]What is that crap picture you posted That's supposed to be funny? undecided HOW OLD ARE YOU SEF

I wasn't at war with you, I just knocked some sense into your under-age head... Insulting others, their faiths and their mothers is not a meaningful way of life undecided cool [b]
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 19, 2014
joelenesleek:
Yeah, AIRFORCE1 just confirmed this news from the states. Congrats to her, Lord bless me with twins when I find my dark man with abs grin
what's up
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by joelenesleek(f): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
what's up
good
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by endeedike(m): 10:03am On Oct 21, 2014
9jaforlife:

[/b]What is that crap picture you posted That's supposed to be funny? undecided HOW OLD ARE YOU SEF

[b]I wasn't at war with you,
I just knocked some sense into your under-age head... Insulting others, their faiths and their mothers is not a meaningful way of life undecided cool [/b]

lol..you arent at war with me??if you are Islam..we are [b]always
at war... not openly for now..but its seething underneath our skins
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by 9jaforlife: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
endeedike:

lol..you arent at war with me??if you are Islam..we are always at war... not openly for now..but its seething underneath our skins

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF ALONE, NOT ME. YOU AND YOUR WHOLE VILLAGE CAN BE AT WAR WITH ISLAM... NO BE TODAY E DEY HAPPEN. I CAN ONLY PITY YOU COS ISLAM HAS COME TO STAY AND THERE'S ONLY ONE THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT: NOTHING!!!

I CAN SEE THAT YOU HAVE A DEEP ROOTED PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEM RAGING IN YOUR LIFE, AND YOU LACK LACK AFFECTION. THAT'S WHY YOU'RE HAPPY TO INDICATE ANY WHO CROSSES YOUR WAY AS 'ENEMY'. YOU'RE THRILLED BY MERELY SENSING CHAOS AS YOU JOYFULLY SAID "we are always at war... not openly for now..but its seething underneath our YOUR skins"

#YouNeedDeliverance!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos) / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) / Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.