Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,159 members, 7,807,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Evil Comedian Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Evil Comedian Episode 1 (770 Views)

Long Distance Relationship....episode 1 / Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian / Memoirs Of A Drug Lord (Episode 1, 2 & 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evil Comedian Episode 1 by Justgo: 6:29am On Oct 13, 2014
Evil Comedian Episode 1
--------------- ------------

Mama he has finished me o. I am about to be deleted from this world. Ofego cried. Blood was rushing out from his right hand. Who did this to you? Mama rushed out, rushing him into the house instead of the hospital. Who did this to you? She asked. Mummy it is that good for nothing Nfelo, the one with the big head. Ofego said with tears in his eyes. You mean the one that is my son? Mama asked. Yes! It is that one. Ofego cried and added, but Mama you should not have being asking me who did this to me now na. You

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/10/evil-comedian-episode-1.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Myths About Fate: The Dreadful Duel (fate And I)**a Must Read** / Benue State Governorship Candidate Of The Pdp For The 2015 Polls / A short story by AdrianPastol. (A MUST READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.