Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Cars To Stay Away From Or Not Look At Twice - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cars To Stay Away From Or Not Look At Twice (3438 Views)

Top 20 Used Cars To Avoid / New Year Gift From Govt : Tokunbo Cars To Cost More From January 1 / Toyota Cars To Be Careful About Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Cars To Stay Away From Or Not Look At Twice by FlyboyZee: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
The landrover freelander.

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEgODi4Vb9Zoz0hSWtNz-XysT1gFD2U9hCDNMZauJJbDHNVgJj9lnY2lBv[/img]

Is certainly a car to avoid, with consistent complaints of broken coolant reservoir, window water leaks, headlining damaged from manufacturing, sunroof motor and sliding issues, defective jet washers and brake rotors that get bad quicly I belive this car came out with problems from the drawing board, little wonder our mechanics in a bid to salvage the car from being scrapped fit toyota engines in them.
You forgot to mention its overheating issues which is its achilles heels. The car would have been a mighty big hit if not for that major issue, which made Land Rover to discontinue it. Nobody I know ever uses it up to a year. Whatsoever you do, please don't touch that car with a 100m pole.
Re: Cars To Stay Away From Or Not Look At Twice by FlyboyZee: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
ifeanyi83:
What's the issue with Honda and the front tyres....
Its the issue with haters of Honda, not the car itself because I have seen more Toyotas, especially the 4Runners and Sequioas with that issue than Hondas. I have also seen Benzes and BMWs with that issue. It is not limited to Hondas alone. You are limiting yourself to what they discuss in the beer parlour.
Re: Cars To Stay Away From Or Not Look At Twice by FlyboyZee: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
The Nissan Almera Tino is a very very lazy car. She drags so much that you will think that something's wrong. Its just her nature and she was built to be lazy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2006 ECU ..how Much Will It Cost To Get One ? / Toyota Highlander SUV / How Did You Buy Your First Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.