Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

My Wife Poses As My Girlfriend And Catches Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Poses As My Girlfriend And Catches Me (787 Views)

Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Poses As My Girlfriend And Catches Me by Differentplace: 7:21am On Oct 13, 2014
My Wife Poses As My Girlfriend And Catches Me
--------------- ------------
She bought a new sim card and puts it on her phone. She then decided to surprise me. I was sitting on the long chair in the parlour watching a premier league game. She

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/10/my-wife-poses-as-my-girlfriend-and.html?m=1
Re: My Wife Poses As My Girlfriend And Catches Me by perry2020(f): 8:11am On Oct 13, 2014
Smh
Re: My Wife Poses As My Girlfriend And Catches Me by MabraO: 10:21am On Oct 13, 2014
OP u too mumu not to recognize ur wife's voice

Who get time to open that ur stupiid blog
Idiiot

(1) (Reply)

The Maid Who Abused 18 Months Old Baby Pleaded Guilty / Did My Dad Do Right? / Lost Mom On My Birthday. Brother By Val. Need To Talk To Folks Like Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.