Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Request For Your Instrumentation/automation Materials. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Request For Your Instrumentation/automation Materials. (616 Views)

PLC Automation Easter Training Promo With Free HSE Training And Certification / Electrical/e, Instrumentation, Programming, Survey, Planning Software / Comprehensive Training Videos on Automation|Inst & contr., PLC/SCADA/DCS/VFD etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Request For Your Instrumentation/automation Materials. by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 13, 2014
Instrumentation is the branch of Engineering which deals with the measurement, monitoring, display etc. of the various energy exchanges which take place during process operations. Simply put it, Instrumentation is the Study of Instrument.

An instrument is a device which is used to measure, monitor, control...process variable. And these process Variable are

1. Flow
2. Temperature
3. Level
4. Pressure
5. pH
6. CO2 etc

If you're aspiring to be an Instrument Engineer, you'd need good and quality training. There are many Quality training Institute across Nigeria. And their prices differs...typically, the price for training would be in the range of N60,000 - N450,000. Many times, the higher the fee, the better the total package.

Instrumentation knowledge and Skill is very marketable. You can easily slide into other great career paths like Automation, PLC programming etc. And it is very much a field work.

Now, when I speak with some students or recently job seeking graduates, their usual complain is that these trainings are too expensive. I always tell them that it is because the prospect is good and besides, anything of value isn't always cheap. An Engineer who just recently graduated with need quality skills to be of value to any organization and at the basic level of graduating, many Engineers lack quality skills.

You can choose to Tutor yourself or find a quality training institute that you can learn new skills to make you marketable. Companies will not employ you because you're a graduate; but they will employ you because you can help them solve their problems.

If you cannot afford at this time to attend a training institute on Instrumentation, you can contact me for Quality training Materials on

1. Instrumentation
2. Calibration
3. Automation
4. Programming of PLC. Etc

These materials are from some of the best training schools, both local and abroad.

I would send to you the total Package via Courier. If you are a diligent person with a sense of purpose towards developing skills that are well sought after in the Energy, Oil and Gas, as well as the Manufacturing Sector, you'd become an Asset in no time.

The books and Videos I am going to send you will be a great source of knowledge and skill development if you are resourceful and willing to read and read and read and practice.

Not to make this post too long, you can contact me via

Newfrontiers09@gmail.com

or

0703 221 4269 for further questions.

(1) (Reply)

Opportuniities..after School Before NYSC, Immediately After NYSC / What You Need To Do For Interview Success / Read My Funny Encounter With Mrs Folasade Akinyemi…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.