Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Ebola: Not A Good Time To Be Pregnant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Not A Good Time To Be Pregnant (477 Views)

Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK / Menstural Circle Intercourse Is Save And You Can Be Pregnant During That Period / My Cousin Just Found Out She Might Be Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: Not A Good Time To Be Pregnant by pbmaise(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
The Liberian that brought Ebola to Nigeria had taken his pregnant relative to the hospital. She died.

The Liberian that brought Ebola to America had taken his pregnant relative to the hospital. She died.

In 1999 study 14 of 15 pregnant women died from Ebola

Doctors trying to save these women are also dying.

The net effect is less and less help is available to give birth.

A simple complication during delivery is now a big problem for women in places with Ebola.

You are safe for now, however if you have a choice, and you were my sister, I would say wait till this Ebola is under control.

9 months is a long ways away.

PhilipI
Re: Ebola: Not A Good Time To Be Pregnant by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
Nawaoo

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News US Nurse Nina Pham Declared Ebola Free. / Dazzle Your In-laws With These Beauty Tips / WOW!!! Boy Becomes Magnetic After Electric Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.