Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Please Consider This Before You Vote P.d.p I Mean Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Consider This Before You Vote P.d.p I Mean Jonathan (3263 Views)

"P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C / Open Challenge To The "Transformers"(P.D.P): Let Us Have A Debate / P.d.p Senate PrImaries Winners And Losers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Consider This Before You Vote P.d.p I Mean Jonathan by 3coins(m): 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
adamskutty:
dumb f ck.

Ret@rded anus explorer, weren't u the one that quoted me first? grin

To me, u are just an unimportant unknown lonely creature grin f'cktard! grin
yawnnnnnnnnnnn....dude...you are boring and you are not making any sense......so just shut up...humans are trying to talk here undecided
Re: Please Consider This Before You Vote P.d.p I Mean Jonathan by adamskutty(m): 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
3coins:

yawnnnnnnnnnnn....dude...you are boring and you are not making any sense......so just shut up...humans are trying to talk here undecided
this cretinious fvctard is probably high on chilled monkey pee grin grin grin

U think u are a human? Lmfaooo! U are more or less a robot grin grin

U are dismissed u hypocritocal toad grin
Re: Please Consider This Before You Vote P.d.p I Mean Jonathan by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
3coins:

show me a better candidate and I'll vote for him
Personally, I think it wouldn't hurt to try Buhari. No matter how dictatorial you think he is, know this: he can't go about promulgating and enacting laws just because of how he personally feels about it, no can he turn around and make Nigeria an Islamic Republic. The National Assembly won't allow him, nor would the rest of the country. This is the simple truth and I bet you know it. And even if you deny it with your mouth, you can't deny it with your heart.

Now, if we both agree with the undeniable truths above, I guess we should also agree that Buhari will fight corruption way more aggressively than GEJ. This will free up wasted and stolen money which would then be put towards developing the society.

What is there to dislike about such a man? Forget the propagandas, deal with facts on the ground that any sane and sharp mind can discern in a common sense manner.

Nigeria needs Buhari at this period in its history. The type of President Nigeria choses next year will decide whether Nigeria wants to move with rapid pace and in full force like the rest of the fastest developing countries, or stay stuck in neutral gear whilst occasionally switching into reverse.

Corruption and indiscipline has robbed Nigeria of needed foreign investment and has practically destroyed every facet of its society. Nigeria needs a change, and that change must start at the top.
Re: Please Consider This Before You Vote P.d.p I Mean Jonathan by 3coins(m): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
adamskutty:
this cretinious fvctard is probably high on chilled monkey pee grin grin grin

U think u are a human? Lmfaooo! U are more or less a robot grin grin

U are dismissed u hypocritocal toad grin
<------....follow the arrow
Re: Please Consider This Before You Vote P.d.p I Mean Jonathan by Obynobyl(m): 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Rijes:

You wanna test my intelligence.
Who nd who from apc do you want to replace gej with. Is is buhari, the man that mudered democracy and convey five suitcases full of money in a jet imprisoning those who question the evil act, is it atiku who enriched himself with the nation wealth nd claim that he can fight corruption when 80% of his wealth are from corruption, z it rochas the man who claim to give free education to all imolite but yet instructs them to pay acceptance fee, hu nd hu should repleace gej.... tell me...
Apc condemn gej but they fail to condemn the apc governors. A state earns 150bn annually from fed. allocation but can any governor give accurate account of how the money is been spent even the illitrate kwankwaso. 150bn can transform a state into a mini paradise for a period of 8 yrs if utilise well but how is your state performing only to condemn gej but the governor nearer to the people buys the most expensive suitcase just to transfer cash. I dont know when gej have become states governor that they blame him for everything that happens even in the state that a govenor exist. Ebola came and was controlled only for the foolish apc to come and say that fed. gov. should not b praised rather the state governor should b praised and i asked them, cant this governors fight against boko haram. Watch out when the war is over, apc will come out to take the glory from gej. Death to lord lugard who amalgated the good with the bad, who join humans nd morons together. Hausas are the reason why this nation is like this. Can something good come from hausa only bombing. Death to lord lugard who brought this evil, idiot, monkey, stinking, illitrate nd foolish norherners to the south.
#gej till all the mallams go to school.
#gej till nigeria is divided.
#gej till hausa bomb themself finish.
i love your post, if someone better than Jonathan comes out, I will gladly vote for him but for now I haven't seen any
Re: Please Consider This Before You Vote P.d.p I Mean Jonathan by 3coins(m): 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Personally, I think it wouldn't hurt to try Buhari. No matter how dictatorial you think he is, know this: he can't go about promulgating and enacting laws just because of how he personally feels about it, no can he turn around and make Nigeria an Islamic Republic. The National Assembly won't allow him, nor would the rest of the country. This is the simple truth and I bet you know it. And even if you deny it with your mouth, you can't deny it with your heart.

Now, if we both agree with the undeniable truths above, I guess we should also agree that Buhari will fight corruption way more aggressively than GEJ. This will free up wasted and stolen money which would then be put towards developing the society.

What is there to dislike about such a man? Forget the propagandas, deal with facts on the ground that any sane and sharp mind can discern in a common sense manner.

Nigeria needs Buhari at this period in its history. The type of President Nigeria choses next year will decide whether Nigeria wants to move with rapid pace and in full force like the rest of the fastest developing countries, or stay stuck in neutral gear whilst occasionally switching into reverse.

Corruption and indiscipline has robbed Nigeria of needed foreign investment and has practically destroyed every facet of its society. Nigeria needs a change, and that change must start at the top.
why should ww try him again....he failed the last time...we can't give him another chance....we just can't afford to
Re: Please Consider This Before You Vote P.d.p I Mean Jonathan by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
3coins:

why should ww try him again....he failed the last time...we can't give him another chance....we just can't afford to

How did he fail the last time?
Re: Please Consider This Before You Vote P.d.p I Mean Jonathan by Rijes: 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
Obynobyl:
i love your post, if someone better than Jonathan comes out, I will gladly vote for him but for now I haven't seen any
Tell them so dat they can heat
Re: Please Consider This Before You Vote P.d.p I Mean Jonathan by 3coins(m): 12:13am On Oct 14, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

How did he fail the last time?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

1 Like

Re: Please Consider This Before You Vote P.d.p I Mean Jonathan by coolscott(m): 1:39am On Oct 14, 2014
Honestly, not being very involved in politics, I wanted an opposition too. But when I saw the kind of opposition APC was, it became clear to me it was better to support PDP and work from there than to degenerate into a quagmire of greed, hate, lust for power and all the other things the new party portrayed.

I would not have been a serious supporter of PDP if APC had not emerged. I would have still been hoping a credible opposition would emerge.

1 Like

Re: Please Consider This Before You Vote P.d.p I Mean Jonathan by johnmartus(m): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
Just to remember the general public reason they should not vote jonathan
Re: Please Consider This Before You Vote P.d.p I Mean Jonathan by chamboy(m): 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
3coins:

the simple fact is. . .buhari cant rule Nigeria again. . .simple
no Reason? Don't kill ursef my bro

Vote for Change

Re: Please Consider This Before You Vote P.d.p I Mean Jonathan by chamboy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
coolscott:
Honestly, not being very involved in politics, I wanted an opposition too. But when I saw the kind of opposition APC was, it became clear to me it was better to support PDP and work from there than to degenerate into a quagmire of greed, hate, lust for power and all the other things the new party portrayed.

I would not have been a serious supporter of PDP if APC had not emerged. I would have still been hoping a credible opposition would emerge.
Bro u don't even have any tangible Reason, u like PdP because Mr President is d kind of leader u like "the Chop make I chop type"...
If u have any illegal dealings I would advise u to stop b4 May 2015 cos it's gonna b massive WAR AGAINST CORRUPTION AND INDISCIPLINE

Re: Please Consider This Before You Vote P.d.p I Mean Jonathan by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
coolscott:

You have no point. What else do you want an opposition party to do?

1 Like

Re: Please Consider This Before You Vote P.d.p I Mean Jonathan by Blackfire(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
so op, the political gladiatorS in apc are from which party?... oops...PDP
Re: Please Consider This Before You Vote P.d.p I Mean Jonathan by johnmartus(m): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
chamboy:
Bro u don't even have any tangible Reason, u like PdP because Mr President is d kind of leader u like "the Chop make I chop type"...
If u have any illegal dealings I would advise u to stop b4 May 2015 cos it's gonna b massive WAR AGAINST CORRUPTION AND INDISCIPLINE
don't mind him
Re: Please Consider This Before You Vote P.d.p I Mean Jonathan by coolscott(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
We should not support Buhari because whether he is a political zealot or not, his northern supporters are, and his coming into power will be viewed by them as a huge step closer to their professed jihadist goals.

Bottom line is I believe it will embolden them and put further unwelcome ideas in their heads.
Re: Please Consider This Before You Vote P.d.p I Mean Jonathan by johnmartus(m): 10:40am On Feb 11, 2015
aljharem:
Give us an alternative to Jonathan then
buhari is only alternative

(1) (2) (Reply)

Professor Osinbajo And All APC Members Must Read This! / BUHARI Vs JONATHAN Presidential Election Results - Most Complete! / Plateau Dep Gov, Useni, Dariye Dump PDP for APC: Nobody Wants To Play Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.