Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Is Scholarshipworld A Genuine Scholarship Body? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Scholarshipworld A Genuine Scholarship Body? (1896 Views)

Do You Have A Genuine Article Worth Publication You Want To Showcase? / Do U Need A Genuine Ond Result? / A Genuine Solution Is The Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Scholarshipworld A Genuine Scholarship Body? by Capslock01: 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
Good evening,
Any beneficiary of scholarship world on this forum?

I heard about the advertisement some months ago, I applied and I took their examination. On Friday i received a text from them stating I should come on Friday to Ibadan along with my parent for the award. Is this how scholarship program are done?

I'm no doubting this organization as the didn't require any of our result(WAEC, JAMB etc) and no screening was done before we took the exam.

I called them now, to ask about the name of Nigerian tertiary institutions they partner with as stated on their site but the I called was like ''Hey, if you're parent or student we will tell your parent, when they come on Friday, okay? Bye''

anybody here that knows about this program should please share his/her experience.

Re: Is Scholarshipworld A Genuine Scholarship Body? by Capslock01: 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mods, Please can you help me to move this to front page to attract people that know about this program.

Tags: lawalebabs, Richiez,
Fynestboi, seun, Mynd44, Obinoscopy. Thanks
Re: Is Scholarshipworld A Genuine Scholarship Body? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
Frontpage please,this dude needs help
Re: Is Scholarshipworld A Genuine Scholarship Body? by Capslock01: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
Oliversamuel: Frontpage please,this dude needs help
Thanks bro, I have declined the award as I couldn't gather enough info about authentication of the body. Nairaland promoting who wear it better and celebrity since 2009. Front page are always reserve for some popular nairalander.
Mods, Please can you help me to move this to front page to attract people that know about this program.

Tags: lawalebabs, Richiez,
Fynestboi, seun, Mynd44, Obinoscopy. Thanks

even my write up no smell front page but if na other person write am, em go enter FP.

https://www.nairaland.com/1918636/why-nigerian-institution-not-attracting
Re: Is Scholarshipworld A Genuine Scholarship Body? by Aim07(f): 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hi, were u able to gather any info about the program later? I have a brother that has been called for this year's program....can u please share any info about this? Thanks
Re: Is Scholarshipworld A Genuine Scholarship Body? by Capslock01: 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
Aimo07 sorry for late reply, I've not been following the topic ni.
about the scholarship, it's not real and not worth going after. The above is just my opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Willingly Repeat A Session In The University?? / Panic As Uniport Student Manhood Got Missing After Handshake (photo) / Dll-file Fixer License Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.