Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

World Engineering Conference 2014 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / World Engineering Conference 2014 (491 Views)

1st Nigeria Forex Conference - Building Successful Traders / REV BILL HUDSON Global Youth Conference Invitation Scam Mail. / Nigeria Infrastructure, Conference And Exhibition, 23-25 November, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Engineering Conference 2014 by Cee9(m): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
The world engineering conference is around the corner. It is holding from 2 to 7 nov. It is a festival for engineers and first of its kind in Nigeria.am hoping to be there. So if u are going, lets ,meet here and probably we all nlander engineers present there, can also connect for future purposes. Greatest engineers.
Re: World Engineering Conference 2014 by wisdompraise(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
ARE YOU A BUILDER, ENGR, Q.S, ARCHITECT or A CONTRACTOR?

In respect to the above subject matter. I seek Professionals in the field of construction with spirit of entrepreneur, between the ages of 25 - 35 years of age base in Abuja. To Partner with me in setting up a construction company. I have done most of the ground work. Our head office is located at the city centre Wuse 2, Abuja.

If you're interested drop your contacts on okekeprincesolomon@gmail.com or 08089100663.
Remember, Abuja base only.

(1) (Reply)

Ago 70kmt @n117 With Marine Nor Available Now - Buyers Side Free / Reduce Energy Consumption In Gas Hot Water Boiler / Sell Your Goods And Service Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.