Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia (63700 Views)

Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial / Photos From Chief Diepreye Alamieseigha Funeral Today / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by 1stola: 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
wey my mic sef?

2 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
It was Aisha folade, now its DSP and many more we dont get to hear about.

FG must rise up to protect Nigerians outside Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by kingvicking(m): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
aljharem:

How ? I have not mentioned anything concerning his death. What was he doing in Dubai

Its not illegal for him to travel to dubai, he can be there for anything of his choice, studies, fun, party, vacation, shopping, visit a friend and a host of others.

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by doctokwus: 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
RIP to him."No father has to bury their child".
But I find it quite curious wt nigerians,wen d dude was alive,he must av basked in his fada's wealth and fortune,obviously embezzled wt whc he must av enjoyed himself.But now he's dead,some want to isolate him frm his fada,what logic.
If d suicide story is true,den d more reason y d circumstances of his death and any link to d fada's own misdemeanors shd b investigated.

4 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Revolva(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
you see the rich also cry....after their papa don steal billion thats is supposed to use for the development of the state.....now karman has come around him now.....well sleep well son...na him know wetin make am commit suicide.....

na him own cup of tea be that....i dey here dey enjoy life dey drink my garri....n groundnut..

6 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by eunisam: 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
e no concern me abeg.next chapter jare

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by wolexanda(m): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
God said he will check the sin of the father his chilrens generation to generation.RIP.

4 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by fiftynaira(m): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
One by on dey done dey go###....

2 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Ekans: 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
The son of a poor man dies and it seems a goat just died but the son of a rich man dies beautifully worded eulogies go full ground.What an unfair world we live in.RIP to the dead.

8 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by saintandsinnerz: 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
anonimi:

Abi oh, very good question.

What they and their parents have deprived their fellow citizens of in Nigeria they go to Dubai to enjoy with [b]the money stolen from us that could have been used to provide these BASIC amenities[/b] shocked

See the way you are talking as if the money belongs to you or your family. Who is the "us" you are talking about? And which money are you talking about? The one you have or the one you don't have? Mr. man nobody has stolen any money from you because you don't have "shishi" in the first place, so how can someone steal from you?

3 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
fiftynaira:
One by on dey done dey go###....
Yes! Let his father feel it! Let him feel the heat, the despair, the agony and frustration!! The same fate will befall every corrupt politician that have caused the deaths of children, teens and adults!! The same fate will befall them in a thousand folds! Starting with this young lad's heartless father!! Our corrupt politicians wil know no peace until they change their ways! (i pity the young man though, RIP)

11 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Pamcrest(f): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
Oh no! Suicide or murder? I don't trust any dubai death of nigerian youth. Too many unsolved deaths in that city already...what's going on there? Methinks our citizens should stop sending their kids to school there ooo cry
My humble submission

2 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by sympathysenior(m): 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
RIP my man
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by kuro2gud: 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
God guide us... R.I.P bro
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by philips70(m): 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
Can see some Jonathanians and maybe aggrieved TAN members have suddenly found voice against corrupt leaders they hitherto support with their last breath on this thread. Keep it up! We shall be free from the cankerworms someday. RIP and sympathies on the dead young man.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by anonimi: 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
saintandsinnerz:

See the way you are talking as if the money belongs to you or your family. Who is the "us" you are talking about? And which money are you talking about? The one you have or the one you don't have? Mr. man nobody has stolen any money from you because you don't have "shishi" in the first place, so how can someone steal from you?

Is it that you do not understand that the state governors, LGA chairmen and others are only given money on OUR behalf to provide facilities and utilities (such as they have in Dubai) according to their constitutional RESPONSIBILITIES

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Freest(m): 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Abeg... Wetin Rotfl mean
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by fiftynaira(m): 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
mobolaji88:

Yes! Let his father feel it! Let him feel the heat, the despair, the agony and frustration!! The same fate will befall every corrupt politician that have caused the deaths of children, teens and adults!! The same fate will befall them in a thousand folds! Starting with this young lad's heartless father!! Our corrupt politicians wil know no peace until they change their ways! (i pity the young man though, RIP)

Sister abeg easy no too vex I knw say e dey pain... Buh eazy oh!
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by alotofgrace(m): 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
shocked
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by raphy(m): 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
donlyone:
Source please
wetin u wan use source chop?i get many kind of source.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Deepfreezer(m): 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
I'm scared mehnnnn. wat is this?
R.I.P young blood
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by lonelydora: 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
Blame APC.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by gebest: 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hmm politicians, i had that the father is going for senate, y is it that now that the father is going for senate his son now died, yyy? Tears on my face innocent boy.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by LyfeJennings(m): 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
RIP to the dead.
God bless ur father more and more
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by eleko1: 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
grin coolAkamu with reheated Moinmoin*Wink*op u are satisfy now?
donlyone:
Source please
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Mopolchi: 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
We shall not forget the many Nigerian sons your looting has sent to earlier graves, Mr Alamieyesegha. But our hearts are with you on this one. What goes around comes around!

3 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by kingsley147: 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
The rich also cry
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by chlowi(f): 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
Gbawe2:

Thank you. If only other adult can have your common sense and emotional sophistication instead of the mentality of ALUU savages.

Chei Aluu. cry please do not remind me
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by chlowi(f): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
byrron:

This is the height of insensitivity.

I. Swear down
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by raphy(m): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
Freest:
Abeg... Wetin Rotfl mean
r u a learner ROTFl =rollin on the floor laughin.do u get tht

2 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by eleko1: 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
Chai! No dull time in Nairaland.RIP too d young man
anonimi:

So if your own friend do bad thing na so you go dey hail am dey praise am instead of pointing out that he is doing something bad
Na which kind values be that?
sad
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by chlowi(f): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
aljharem:

What are your citizens doing in Dubai?

Did you just ask that? In this time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Chooses Broom Over Umbrella During Rainfall In Akwa Ibom. Photos / 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. / Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.