Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Pls Help Ha Explain Wat Really Happened To Ha Mum - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pls Help Ha Explain Wat Really Happened To Ha Mum (990 Views)

See What Happened To A Church Member (pics) / Can You Explain What Really Happened In This Picture? / Ha Ha Ha Jokes And Funny Funny Stories That Will Make You Happy No Matter Who You Are No Matter Whic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Ha Explain Wat Really Happened To Ha Mum by demix007(m): 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
So there was diz teenage gal who got pregnant and didn't knw wat else to do coz she was so scared,as a good guy I warned ha off abortion and told ha to discuss it wit ha mum...the following conversation took place btw her and her mum;

Girl: I am pregnant mum
Mum: how come?
Girl:*starts crying*,mum I swear it was an accident
Mum: u mean u were walking down d road and u fell on an erect dick??.

Pls fellow NLs d conversation is still going on and as u can see d gal is currently out of words,I need u guys to advice ha on wat to tell ha mama so as to convince ha dah d belle wey she carry na accident as she talk am...
Re: Pls Help Ha Explain Wat Really Happened To Ha Mum by ridollar(m): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]na soooooo. u fit follow her go meet her mama, xplain say na by accident she gets d pregnancy. haaahaaahaaa ;Dna soooooo. u fit follow her go meet her mama, xplain say na by accident she gets d pregnancy. haaahaaahaaa

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This In Your Own Case (Photo)? / Nigerian/naija Funny Videos Daily Comedy Dose / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.