Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. (8915 Views)

I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) / Shymex Is The Cutest On Nairaland, I'm The Prettiest Lol / I Think I'm In Love With ~kilz~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by Goahead(m): 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
Why scratching your kpomo in the last pic
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by Katdaddy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
#Learner

I hope you survive the male shark infested waters of NL

82percent of the fellas on here are perverts, freaks and sex crazed a.ssholes!
What's so wrong in wanting to know someone cause you find them attractive it's a natural phenomenon and if it's never occurred to you well.........
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by NickiRoman: 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
grin grin
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by KingTom(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
Some gehs sef! Mtcheeeeewwww well you fine sha undecided
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by nairaman66(m): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hmnn.., yes you do have pretty eyes! But no, you are not pretty. Kindly remove those attachments.., I mean the ones on your head, bust and butt.. Then you will agree with me! grin
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by KingTom(m): 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
nairaman66:
Hmnn.., yes you do have pretty eyes! But no, you are not pretty. Kindly remove those attachments.., I mean the ones on your head, bust and butt.. Then you will agree with me! grin
***Falls from Mtn mast***
grin grin grin
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by nairaman66(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
KingTom:

***Falls from Mtn mast***
grin grin grin

Hope you don't need any medical attention from the fall? I do hate fire brigade approach!
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by nairaman66(m): 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
#Learner

I beg to disagree!
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by KingTom(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
nairaman66:

Hope you don't need any medical attention from the fall? I do hate fire brigade approach!
No medicare! laughter is the best medicine grin grin grin
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by nairaman66(m): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
MrCork:

...serrriously...how can she be preerty when she ain't light skin.

..bro....the Ghana gyal ain't all that. (truss me)
angry

Black is beauty! Your grandma never told you that? undecided
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by nairaman66(m): 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
KingTom:
No medicare! laughter is the best medicine grin grin grin

Hell yeah.., I wish you the best while laughing your asss off!
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by Adeyeye22(f): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
Story!!!
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by KingTom(m): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
nairaman66:

Hell yeah.., I wish you the best while laughing your asss off!
grin
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by crazyawesome911(m): 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tolu, been looking For a G like you, View my Profile and let's connect?a?
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by Oahray: 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
Gosh, such vanity! undecided
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by benega: 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
I've been staring @ d pictures 4 some time now and thinking 2 myself: WTF is special abt this Op must have been thoroughly brainwashed by niggas that desperately needs punny Smh.
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by debayun(m): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
#Learner

Speak for yourself mofo.
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tolulope95:
Hello Guys.. I'm new on here and I am also less busy so I decided to share some Pictures Of Me.

You're pretty all right shocked
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by MrCork: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
nairaman66:

Black is beauty! Your grandma never told you that? undecided

..see yor head like alarm clock....cant u see she dak skin?..

...hav u ever date light skin female in yor life?
angry

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by Rooneyboy(m): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
MizMyColi:
Dygeasy, a Miss Nairaland wannabe cool

where have u been ?
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by MizMyColi(f): 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
Rooneyboy:

where have I been ?

LoL
Goodevening.

I?
Don't quite follow
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by Elnino4ladies: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
Op, ar u a virgin?
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by alexis007(m): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
op...u wan make 1st eleven of #teamAttentionSeekers,abi?...make i advise you...NL isn't the best place 2 catch a would-be boyfriend....DESPERADO,u hear me? angry......c as her neck take bend like andyblaze's amu....are u a professional hawker?

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
Why do girls like to take pictures in front of a gate or door?
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by Rooneyboy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoL
Goodevening.

I?
Don't quite follow

'you' , tried calling a few days back but u wouldn't pick .
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by Tolulope95(f): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
alexis007:
op...u wan make 1st eleven of #teamAttentionSeekers,abi?...make i advise you...NL isn't the best place 2 catch a would-be boyfriend....DESPERADO,u hear me? angry......c as her neck take bend like andyblaze's amu....are u a professional hawker?

Yea.. I hawk oranges for your mum.. Fool
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by ElFenomeno1: 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
debayun:

Speak for yourself mofo.

Your father is a mofo.... you disrespectful swine!

Omo ale jatijati
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by MizMyColi(f): 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
Rooneyboy:

'you' , tried calling a few days back but u wouldn't pick .

Yeah I'm sorry about that. We talk via PM?
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by chibwike(m): 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
hehehe..see mild insults, coz she is actually beautiful
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by alexis007(m): 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tolulope95:

Yea.. I hawk oranges for your mum.. Fool
...i hurt you with the truth,right?.....oya come and cry upon my shoulders.....[puts on one of his rags].....you can stain this packet-shirt with your tears while i probe your pu.ssy with my long middle finger....1st-class ezuzu....you think you're an upcoming model,huh?......i trust lucifer....he must be putting on his dancing shoes this minute to dance 'shoki' on your vanity-filled skull....d same way he's dancing on kim kardashian's...
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by debayun(m): 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Your father is a mofo.... you disrespectful swine!

Omo ale jatijati

Back to sender you this irritating warthog

Oniranu agbaya oshi
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by shigoslim(m): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
OP
My laptop is male wink u can hook up with my help cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . / Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? / I Need A Virgin Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.