Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Better Married Or Single? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Better Married Or Single? (530 Views)

Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / Should I Get Married Or Buy A Range Rover / Married Or Not… You Should Read This: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Better Married Or Single? by divasXpose: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
I believe each individual has different views on matters, especially with this "being married is better than being single" but there is this friend of mine that said, he prefers being single because when he was single, his life was cooler and he could concentrate more on his professional career and friends/family. He said, now he knows why many guys delay marriage because of this freedom, the fear of not conducting life as we want. Though nature gives us several opportunity to fall in love and we know we have to go all the way, we just do it... It is like running, the moment we hear the gun shooting we run and in a few months a love relationship turns into a marriage and we swear love forever with joy and pain, we start a family, we change our life and start living differently. New important responsibilities arrive and we drive new cars, looking head of us to accomplish a new project which is the family, the house, children, saving plans, bills, new type of vacations, families' reunions, new must do, s.ex! intimacy for example, is it going to be exciting as it was before having our kids? I laughed, and said, thats bad taught though, meaning you never loved your wife. Nope, I love her, just tired of the same thing. Although sex is not the most important thing in a new born family simply because new priorities come up and also because our lady changes after having kids, but it still has it way in marriage.

So, i believe many guys also reason in this way, and ladies, how do we settle this issue of so called change-after-child-bearing?
Re: Better Married Or Single? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
Many people tend to slouch after child bearing/marriage because they believe,'I don marry last last,wetin remain'.
The lady begins to tie wrapper around and all the time,starts wearing one hair do for months,the pretenders would start revealing their true nature,bringing seperation between the man and his family and practically stop being young and feeling elegant..

On the mens part,they stop taking their wives out on dates,to the movies or cinemas,the whole package becomes boring.

When single guys who hang out with married guys see the way things are going,they lose interest,some even resort to being single and investing on prostitues becomes promising..

When more married women notwithstanding the class they belong to,begin to be more comitted,trusting and content,look elegant,classy and trending even after 8 children,marriage go dey hungry people. Only an extremely weird babe would not admire Omotola cool

And when more married men begin to continue being romantic and exploring marriage trends,spending on their women,taking them out with them and complementing them,more men would want to get married..Who no dey admire oga Goodluck and Mama piss embarassed lipsrsealed grin

(1) (Reply)

Are You Familiar With The 7 Rings Of Marriage? / Chemist Store Receives Fake Products For Men And Women And Did This To Them / When Are You Going To Get Married According To This Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.