Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (227126 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by okzcorp: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2014
blesseenE:
Just got d invite for aptitude test. Mine is @stadium road, opposite FIRS, Portharcourt 2:00pm. @uchechukwuochei please help me with dragnet past questions. My mail is blesseen@gmail.com. Please i need directions too o...from rumuola.tanx

At Rumuola bridge, inquire about NEW ROAD. It leads to stadium road. Alight at the junction. Your destination is opposite the junction. Its just 50 box.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by biodunsaka: 11:11am On Nov 21, 2014
Uchboggy:
I applied for reservoir but I got only the personality email, no test invite yet

I applied for reservoir and I got both the personality Assessment and the test invite
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by oparahchi(m): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2014
biodunsaka:

I applied for reservoir and I got both the personality Assessment and the test invite
please share the link to the personality test so we can fill it. I called dragnet and they said they sent it, but haven't gotten anything
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2014
Thaslimkidd cc150615 nmezi1 Dpress faith2ogesco Xtrasmooth404 Davide470 and veveean1 ...
Please I would appreciate your help in clarifying this Oando test, cos you guys crying Blood giving us rookies goose pimples. It seems you guys have some experience in this aptitude test of a thing so Please what is the nature of the question (GMAT or SHL style or combined like the bloody Workforce I did 2 weeks ago) and what are the things to expect, like Technical questions or a follow up essay...

I would really appreciate your contribution

I applied for Facility Engineer
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Uchboggy(m): 11:43am On Nov 21, 2014
biodunsaka:

what's the date and time of ur own test
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by malcolmzee(m): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2014
****coughs *** I heard oando is calling me for any assessment at chams city (in shekau's voice) ***coughs again*****

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
malcolmzee:
****coughs *** I heard oando is calling me for any assessment at chams city (in shekau's voice) ***coughs again*****
ewwww
Bros u too
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by matth4sure: 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
Please anyone for business development. The criteria seems confusing as i have a first class, with 3 A's, 3 B's and 2 C's in my waec as well as my MSc in Economics almost completed. Why i did not get shortlisted baffles me though. I just wish i could speak with their HR and just clarify for my sanity at least, or was it based on random selection whew!!! shocked shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ThaSlimKidd: 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
TheWhiteKnight

loool. Calm down. I am not among those sounding battle cries because of oando.
But I can answer a few of your questions sha. Id say the questions are SHL type based if i am not mistaken. It's all about speed and precise accuracy.
It's the big brother to workforce ...I'd say it's not as complicated as workforce sha. but e dey fall person hand pass. #DatzAll

PS: I heard from a friend that London venue is filled up. lmao! makes u wonder how many maniacs ya writing this test with

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by MacMaster01(m): 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
oparahchi:
chief share the link for the personality test

check your mail, if you were invited for the dragnet test then it should be there.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by jayrager(m): 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
faith2ogesco:
looooooooool grin boss na my first oil and gas coy apt test b dis o. No tym for dulling o. I dey c veevean xtra smooth dpress and c150615(make una kip una wahala for bedc threqdcabeg grin)uchboggyv ochei, i know say asharvineering dey come, louis000, jay rager, ozara. Hmmmm and d list continues o. I never add d ones wey i know wey no dey nl. Na die b dis

ThaSlimKidd:
TheWhiteKnight
loool. Calm down. I am not among those sounding battle cries because of oando.
But I can answer a few of your questions sha. Id say the questions are SHL type based if i am not mistaken. It's all about speed and precise accuracy.
It's the big brother to workforce ...I'd say it's not as complicated as workforce sha. but e dey fall person hand pass. #DatzAll
PS: I heard from a friend that London venue is filled up. lmao! makes u wonder how many maniacs ya writing this test

Lol. God dey!!
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ignis: 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
ThaSlimKidd:

PS: I heard from a friend that London venue is filled up. lmao! makes u wonder how many maniacs ya writing this test with

London venue filled up? And I intend travelling all the way from Kaduna to Lagos a day before, and staying over at hotel to write the test the following day . Considering the multitude writing this exam, is the expense and long trip worth it?

Am beginning to get very worried.

Anybody travelling long distance to write the test?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by malcolmzee(m): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
faith2ogesco:
ewwww
Bros u too

Olams treat my f*ck up nah.

no show from them
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by laoma4u: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
All you bad guys that have gotten jobs thru dragnet should leave it for olodos like us na... Thaslimkidd and co..

U guys should give us d code for this dragnet ooh
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by jayrager(m): 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
ignis:

London venue filled up? And I intend travelling all the way from Kaduna to Lagos a day before, and staying over at hotel to write the test the following day . Considering the multitude writing this exam, is the expense and long trip worth it?

believe in yourself dear. The job in itself is worth the risk except of course u have a better one at hand. Not everyone will get d job but all an individual can do is pray his/her efforts was enough to clinch d job. We are all victors!!!!! And also remember NO RISK, NO REWARD.

3 Likes

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by malcolmzee(m): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
faith2ogesco:
ewwww
Bros u too

dragnet grandmaster: me self no receive personality based assessment link ooooo.

I don mail dragnet sha
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ignis: 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
jayrager:

believe in yourself dear. The job in itself is worth the risk except of course u have a better one at hand. Not everyone will get d job but all an individual can do is pray his/her efforts was enough to clinch d job. We are all victors!!!!! And also remember NO RISK, NO REWARD.

I currently got no job at hand.... And also not enough cash for expenses. ...
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by malcolmzee(m): 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
mehn, this test will be for academic gladiators emitting smoke.

the efiwe dem
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by blesseenE: 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
okzcorp:

At Rumuola bridge, inquire about NEW ROAD. It leads to stadium road. Alight at the junction. Your destination is opposite the junction. Its just 50 box.
ok. Tanx
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by laoma4u: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
All you guys requesting dragnet questions, ull neva get anything useful, yes they can help sharpen you aptitude skills but dragnet is more than that. Some peeps are regulars in the test, infact they know themselves at venues,m. It all depends on the cut off, u have to score really high in order to even have any hope of being called after this. Im not discouraging u guys but my advice is to not place too much pressure on this one test (for first time takers). Use it to learn the trade cos there will be a lot more dragnet test.. On my first dragnet test. Chevron last yr, i was so hung up on passing and depended on the "past questions". D thing change for my eye. My next was keystone earlier this yr, i was really calm and i didnt care much about passing cos i really didnt want a "bank job" i used it as a learning base. I got 64%. My next was union bank. Same aced it. To b honest, they repeated questions for those 3 exams but nobody has those questions and nobody will send you those questions... Enter sahara, dragnet changed the questions, people wept. Then agip and mobil scholarships...

Long story short.

Never rush into d verbal, its better to take 5hrs to sharpen d axe and use 2 seconds to cut d tree (for those who understand)

After verbal, give urself at least a minute and calm ur brain. Try to scope d next person's quantitative and get a clue of the numbers.. May God help u here tho... grin..

Some people find abstract really easy, some dont. If u are not one of those really creative minds, practise a lot of abstract cos some peeps easily get 100% there, u wouldnt want to be disadvantaged on d decider..

Anyways... Hope this helps

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ThaSlimKidd: 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
laoma4u:
All you bad guys that have gotten jobs thru dragnet should leave it for olodos like us na... Thaslimkidd and co..

U guys should give us d code for this dragnet ooh
Look at this man trying to whyne me. Dragnet that falls perosons hands . Also those who have gotten postgraduate scholarships from a certain oil coy should leave it for us struggling to enter the industry ... Give us your code oh.

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Betasms: 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
laoma4u:
All you guys requesting dragnet questions, ull neva get anything useful, yes they can help sharpen you aptitude skills but dragnet is more than that. Some peeps are regulars in the test, infact they know themselves at venues,m. It all depends on the cut off, u have to score really high in order to even have any hope of being called after this. Im not discouraging u guys but my advice is to not place too much pressure on this one test (for first time takers). Use it to learn the trade cos there will be a lot more dragnet test.. On my first dragnet test. Chevron last yr, i was so hung up on passing and depended on the "past questions". D thing change for my eye. My next was keystone earlier this yr, i was really calm and i didnt care much about passing cos i really didnt want a "bank job" i used it as a learning base. I got 64%. My next was union bank. Same aced it. To b honest, they reeated questions for those 3 exams but nobody has those questions and nobody will send you those questions... Enter sahara, drgnet changed the questions, people wept. Then agip and mobil scholarships...

Long story short.

Never rush into d verbal, its better to take 5hrs to sharpen d axe and use 2 seconds to cut d tree (for those who understand)

After verbal, give urself at least a minute and calm ur brain. Try to scope d next person's quantitative and get a clue of the numbers.. May God help u here tho... grin..

Some people find abstract really easy, some dont. If u are not one of those really creative minds, practise a lot of abstract cos some peeps easily get 100% there, u wouldnt want to be disadvantaged on d decider..

Anyways... Hope this helps

Oh wow, thank you for the advice now im more scared now than ever.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by cc150615(f): 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
ignis:

I currently got no job at hand.... And also not enough cash for expenses. ...
I think there's a venue in Abuja, that will be closer nd cheaper for u u can change ur venue.

2 Likes

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Anyi3(m): 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
ignis:

Why not do Abuja?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ThaSlimKidd: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
ignis:

Lol. Yeah. according to my friend. Worth it? Cmon. You don't get opportunities like this too often so I'd say it's totally worthwhile.
I don't recommend travelling a day before due to so many reasons... Stress, Tiredness(mental n physical),etc. So plan properly sha.There's an FCT venue though. Why not choose there to cut cost n all the stress.

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ignis: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
ThaSlimKidd:

Lol. Yeah. according to my friend. Worth it? Cmon. You don't get opportunities like this too often so I'd say it's totally worthwhile.
I don't recommend travelling a day before due to so many reasons... Stress, Tiredness(mental n physical),etc. So plan properly sha.

Odikwa very very serious , do you want to skin my pocket dry? Am saying I will have to pay and lodge at hotel a night before. And you telling me to plan and stay longer. ... lolz, I should probably come a week before right?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ignis: 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
Anyi3:

Why not do Abuja?
cc150615:

I think there's a venue in Abuja, that will be closer nd cheaper for u u can change ur venue.
Anyi3:

Why not do Abuja?

I have already been scheduled to write at lagos from the mail sent to me.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by tuttisweet: 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
matth4sure:
Please anyone for business development. The criteria seems confusing as i have a first class, with 3 A's, 3 B's and 2 C's in my waec as well as my MSc in Economics almost completed. Why i did not get shortlisted baffles me though. I just wish i could speak with their HR and just clarify for my sanity at least, or was it based on random selection whew!!! shocked shocked

Yes ooo! Im confused myself. Your qualifications are similar to mine and i still haven't got any invite.
My issue is they should at least send a mail if we have not been shortlisted. So i can direct my energy to other things.
Abi is there any thing like been over qualified for this Oando matter?

Who else is in this boat please?
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by DAMILOLAOBEMBE: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
@jayrager

It's seems you are well grounded with Oando dragnet test...
Could you pls send me dragnet past questions to my email is: obembe_damilola@yahoo.com
Thank you.

Also I'm currently out of the country finishing up my thesis in UAE , with a return ticket for dec10.... I have thesis defense dec 4
Pls advise appropriately if this aptitude test is worth coming al the way for the test...

Also I'm realy scared with all the comments I'm getting here, I'm realy bad with aptitude test...
I need your advise jayrager...

Thanks Godbless

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (57) (Reply)

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview / Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.