Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (227068 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by cc150615(f): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
ignis:

I have already been scheduled to write at lagos from the mail sent to me.
when u log on to the website there's an option to change ur venue or time there, before u accept the invitation, it's as simple as that, please don't stress ursef to come to lag wen u can do it in Abuja, lag venue will even be congested more than Abuja sef, ppl that wrote Sahara test can tell. so just check it out on the website nd change ur venue then accept invitation nd print ur invite afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by toobasky: 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
Any civil engineer for downstreem engineering got invite?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ignis: 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
Thanks cc150615 , What's the website?
I guess you base in abj , Are you also scheduled to write at abj?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by AltarBoy1: 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
tuttisweet:

Yes ooo! Im confused myself. Your qualifications are similar to mine and i still haven't got any invite.
My issue is they should at least send a mail if we have not been shortlisted. So i can direct my energy to other things.
Abi is there any thing like been over qualified for this Oando matter?

Who else is in this boat please?
Thanks
My broda, i no even undastnd. Did they do random selection or what? From the comments here, there are pple with same qualification as mine that were invited. How come i didnt gt any.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by truvine(m): 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
ignis:
Thanks cc150615 , What's the website?
I guess you base in abj , Are you also scheduled to write at abj?

http://candidate.fot.com.ng
thast the site, as she has rightly said,
before accepting the inviotation, change your venue and print invitation afterwards
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ilori1930(m): 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
jayrager:

believe in yourself dear. The job in itself is worth the risk except of course u have a better one at hand. Not everyone will get d job but all an individual can do is pray his/her efforts was enough to clinch d job. We are all victors!!!!! And also remember NO RISK, NO REWARD.
Don't I just love this?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Geds: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
I was initially invited for the test on the 25th at Chams, but I got another mail today, with the date changed to 29th. Did any other person experience this?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Betasms: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
Geds:
I was initially invited for the test on the 25th at Chams, but I got another mail today, with the date changed to 29th. Did any other person experience this?

Yes i did i complained and it was rectified, send them an email. I think the correct time and date is whats on your test invitation page after you hv accepted the invite.

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ignis: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
truvine:

http://candidate.fot.com.ng
thast the site, as she has rightly said,
before accepting the inviotation, change your venue and print invitation afterwards

Thanks
Truvine, are you here too?
What's up with the Access Bank parols?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Geds: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
post=28222459:

Yes i did i complained and it was rectified, send them an email. I think the correct time and date is whats on your test invitation page after you hv accepted the invite.

Thanks
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ThaSlimKidd: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
ignis:

Odikwa very very serious , do you want to skin my pocket dry? Am saying I will have to pay and lodge at hotel a night before. And you telling me to plan and stay longer. ... lolz, I should probably come a week before right?
Lmao!!!!! ;-D .... Yes nah. One week getaway and spa treatment with room service join. wink
On a serious note tho.... How about changing your venue to abuja. shorter , less trip and u save money.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by papyrus2(m): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
toobasky:
Any civil engineer for downstreem engineering got invite?

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by truvine(m): 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
ignis:

Thanks
Truvine, are you here too?
What's up with the Access Bank parols?

i no dey see deir brake light oooo
but no time to waste time
so , am here ....lol
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by tuttisweet: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dear Candidate,Thank you for mailing us.We regret to inform you that you were not among the candidates shortlisted by the client.We wish you success in your future endeavours. Best Regards,

Exiting thread.
All the best guys!!!!

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ozara(m): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
ME I NO GET

I WAS HOPING OANDO GO BE MY 1ST OIL&GAS TEST FORGETING SAY I NO GET O-LEVEL STUFF, LOL
ALL THE SAY SUCCESS
MAKE I GO MONDAY SEE MY OFFER LETTER, BIRD WAY DEY HAND BIG PASS ELPHANT WAY DEY BUSH

jayrager:

Lol. God dey!!
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ozara(m): 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
ME I NO GET

I WAS HOPING OANDO GO BE MY 1ST OIL&GAS TEST FORGETING SAY I NO GET O-LEVEL STUFF, LOL
ALL THE SAY SUCCESS
MAKE I GO MONDAY SEE MY OFFER LETTER, BIRD WAY DEY HAND BIG PASS ELPHANT WAY DEY BUSH
faith2ogesco:
looooooooool grin boss na my first oil and gas coy apt test b dis o. No tym for dulling o. I dey c veevean xtra smooth dpress and c150615(make una kip una wahala for bedc threqdcabeg grin)uchboggyv ochei, i know say asharvineering dey come, louis000, jay rager, ozara. Hmmmm and d list continues o. I never add d ones wey i know wey no dey nl. Na die b dis
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by bonasera: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
matth4sure:
Please anyone for business development. The criteria seems confusing as i have a first class, with 3 A's, 3 B's and 2 C's in my waec as well as my MSc in Economics almost completed. Why i did not get shortlisted baffles me though. I just wish i could speak with their HR and just clarify for my sanity at least, or was it based on random selection whew!!! shocked shocked
Bros you too know book, you go intimidate oando staff. Apply for rocket science at MIT. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lol, share the link for his personality test? Like seriously?
oparahchi:
chief share the link for the personality test

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by youdontknowme: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
msidusogie:
Lol, share the link for his personality test? Like seriously?
Lol
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
malcolmzee:

dragnet grandmaster: me self no receive personality based assessment link ooooo.

I don mail dragnet sha
Abeg help me with their mail or phone number sef
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Chukwutobi: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
tuttisweet:
Dear Candidate,Thank you for mailing us.We regret to inform you that you were not among the candidates shortlisted by the client.We wish you success in your future endeavours. Best Regards,

Exiting thread.
All the best guys!!!!

Pls can u share the e-mail address you sent your request to. I prefer to know if I'm in ur shoes than to wait here wasting time.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by darlingdadon(m): 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
I Received 2 text messages, 4personality assessment test Email, and 3 Emails for the test proper.. I think they don't want me to miss the test, this Job is mine!!!!! Oando Nigeria Limited!!! By the authority given to me by the Blood of Jesus, I will surely be among the Choosen ones. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by masciano77: 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
You are not alone. Am yet to receive the link for the personality test. But I was invited for the aptitude test. I don't mind if any one could help with the link. I contacted them via mail and am still waiting for their response .
Chukwutobi p=28226494:

Pls can u share the e-mail address you sent your request to. I prefer to know if I'm in ur shoes than to wait here wasting time.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Chukwutobi: 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
masciano77:
You are not alone. Am yet to receive the link for the personality test. But I was invited for the aptitude test. I don't mind if any one could help with the link. I contacted them via mail and am still waiting for their response .

Ok
How did you contact them via mail? what is the email address?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by nmezi1: 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
biodunsaka:

I applied for reservoir and I got both the personality Assessment and the test invite
didn't get d personality test link, pls could u send it to me @ jamesino_007@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (57) (Reply)

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview / Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.