Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (227065 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by sucroseoff(m): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
house
I saw a statement in my e-mail message stating that we "may" use a calculator for the test tomorrow.
are we to go wit calculators or calculators will b provided?
and if we're to go wit 1, I hope there'll b no discrimination between programmable, non-programmable, scientific n e.t.c calculators?
because somewhere in d same e-mail message, it is stated that "all Electronic devices are PROHIBITED at the test venue"?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by blesseenE: 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
greatIQ:
@blesseenE future lucks ahead 4 u, bro!
Since u seem to know a bit about the SHL style of test, pls is it based on GSE like the initial one we wrote or is it GMAT?!
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by punintended(m): 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
sucroseoff:
house
I saw a statement in my e-mail message stating that we "may" use a calculator for the test tomorrow.
and if we're to go wit 1, I hope there'll b no discrimination between programmable, non-programmable, scientific n e.t.c calculators?
because somewhere in d same e-mail message, it is stated that "all Electronic devices are PROHIBITED at the test venue"?
yaa seriously, it'll be helpful if someone can answer and put us...me...at ease cos I have that casio scientific calculator and I don't want them to tell me I can't use it o.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by blesseenE: 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
Pals stop worrying about calculators.... Go with a good calculator but prepare for a 'worse case scenario'. Which is, Dragnet might not allow the use of calculator so as to reduce the number of people that will pass. Normally SHL questions need d use calculator....just be prepared. To pass SHL u need all ur thinking faculties to be alert & at its best......sooo go and sleep!!!

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by kakashi12(m): 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
blesseenE:
Pals stop worrying about calculators.... Go with a good calculator but prepare for a 'worse case scenario'. Which is, Dragnet might not allow the use of calculator so as to reduce the number of people that will pass. Normally SHL questions need d use calculator....just be prepared. To pass SHL u need all ur thinking faculties to be alert & at its best......sooo go and sleep!!!
i thot u will say go and study
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by blesseenE: 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
kakashi12:
lol
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by blesseenE: 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
kakashi12:
lol....the funny tin is that 'it is not what u read dis nyt that helps, but what one knows before'
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
sucroseoff:
house

The "may" there means 'bring a calculator if you need one' but you may decide to do without one if you think you are a brainiac and the use of a calculator impedes your speed........

Iv done 2tests with dragnet where we were permitted to use calculators and I'll tell you categorically that they won't give you a calculator....
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by sucroseoff(m): 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
Louis000:

The "may" there means 'bring a calculator if you need one' but you may decide to do without one if you think you are a brainiac and the use of a calculator impedes your speed........

Iv done 2tests with dragnet where we were permitted to use calculators and I'll tell you categorically that they won't give you a calculator....
thumbs up, guy
that's d "clarification" I needed
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by kakashi12(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
blesseenE:

lol....the funny tin is that 'it is not what u read dis nyt that helps, but what one knows before'
possibly..but u neva knw
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by nmezi1: 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
Team 2pm, TobiFlink and co, show urself. Besides how do I get to Chams City Ikeja from Ikorodu. Thanks
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by nmezi1: 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
blesseenE:
Dragnet said i scored 48.21% as against the 50% cutoff and can't proceed to the next stage. Kudos and Success to those that passed.

Even if i passed, i rily dont think i would have gone for the 2nd stage coz is another test and @Lagos. Travelling from east to Lagos for a test 'no be beans'. Dragnet u guys should decentralize na.

For those writing 2mao. SHL is not that difficult. Be relaxed but fast. Success all. Am praying for another opportunity like this oo...coz i want chop oil money too. lol
Thanks dear, but my advice if u get such an opportunity, take the risk. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I can tell u dat there are men moving even from Ptown to Lag. But all the same. Best wishes to U dear
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by nmezi1: 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
tobiflink:
Guys abeg, hope I am not the only one with no username/password details in this SHL invite. Just time and venue of test

Thanks.
Yes boss. We will be prompted to log into our mail to write d test
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ascendo(m): 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
nmezi1:
Team 2pm, TobiFlink and co, show urself. Besides how do I get to Chams City Ikeja from Ikorodu. Thanks
from Ikorodu, take bus going to Oshodi, but stop at Maryland(Independence tunnel), then trek right to the Army barracks...Chams city is just after d barracks
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by arshavineering(m): 4:11am On Dec 13, 2014
please how do I get to chams city from FESTAC
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Donbabajayz(m): 6:06am On Dec 13, 2014
arshavineering:
please how do I get to chams city from FESTAC
take a bus to oshodi . from oshodi take another to ladipo.. crossover the railway line n take. keke to chams city
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by nmezi1: 9:13am On Dec 13, 2014
ascendo:
from Ikorodu, take bus going to Oshodi, but stop at Maryland(Independence tunnel), then trek right to the Army barracks...Chams city is just after d barracks
Thanks Ascendo. What team are u for? If 2pm, will be on a green chino and milky grey linen.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by 0yewale(m): 10:37am On Dec 13, 2014
I just got this mail few minutes ago asking us to take the test online and the deadline is today..

Dear ******** *******
Assessment details
Please visit http://myassessment.ondemand.shl.com/ID.aspx?ID=r************ in order to complete the following assessment(s):
Assessment name Overall time you will need What you will need
Numerical Reasoning 45 Minutes. calculator,mouse,pen and paper
Verbal Reasoning test 45 Minutes. mouse
The deadline for completion is 13/12/2014.

The first time you visit the system you must create a password. To safeguard the confidentiality of all the information held on the system, please do not share your user name or password with anyone else.

Who else got this?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by MacMaster01(m): 10:45am On Dec 13, 2014
0yewale:
I just got this mail few minutes ago asking us to take the test online and the deadline is today..

Dear ******** *******
Assessment details
Please visit http://myassessment.ondemand.shl.com/ID.aspx?ID=r************ in order to complete the following assessment(s):

The first time you visit the system you must create a password. To safeguard the confidentiality of all the information held on the system, please do not share your user name or password with anyone else.

Who else got this?
asin and I hv already flown to lag
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by 0yewale(m): 10:46am On Dec 13, 2014
very annoying... am even thinking most people will be at the venue already without their phone...so they might not have access to the info at the right time
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by blesseenE: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2014
Chei Dragnet na so una MUMU reach Not fair o...just playing with job seekers.

Oya NLanders play with them, find gurus to assist u in the test...no dulling....

Dragnet....chop shit.....am not writing but i dey vex
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by kakashi12(m): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2014
MacMaster01:

asin and I hv already flown to lag
No be just you oh. I am there already
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by KaceeDcontrol(m): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2014
this mail doesn.t really change anything. you will still write d test at d venue even though you will access it from ur mail. was it not clear in the invitation mail?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Adebola002: 10:55am On Dec 13, 2014
0yewale:

Dear ******** *******
Assessment details

Who else got this?

I got the same mail. Does this mean we dont have to go to the center anymore?
Which kain early morning confusion be dis
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by veevean1(f): 11:03am On Dec 13, 2014
I wouldn't advice u to use dat link until u get to chams ooh!

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by ThaSlimKidd: 11:04am On Dec 13, 2014
KaceeDcontrol:
this mail doesn.t really change anything. you will still write d test at d venue even though you will access it from ur mail. was it not clear in the invitation mail?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by veevean1(f): 11:08am On Dec 13, 2014
Davide470 angry
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by MacMaster01(m): 11:20am On Dec 13, 2014
KaceeDcontrol:
Yh cus of d dragnet biometrics et al
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by nmezi1: 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
Don't click on the link till u are at your test venue pls guys.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by adelawry(m): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
Who is at Chams already?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
Written the test aweady at 10..... God unto ur hand i commit my result.. Amen... Good luck to those writing...

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (57) (Reply)

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview / Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.