Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (227135 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 8:00am On May 05, 2015
*Team may 19*
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Donbabajayz(m): 8:13am On May 05, 2015
team may 18

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by XtraSmooth404: 9:03am On May 05, 2015
faith2ogesco:
I jux saw dis and am like...wth.....dis dude was actually right o... shocked shocked
lol e don happen cheesy grin
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Ayodbrabo(m): 12:18pm On May 05, 2015
faith2ogesco:
*Team may 19*

On board. Hey I can't pm you either, I'm not sure I know how to use this nairaland well
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 1:49pm On May 05, 2015
Ayodbrabo:

On board. Hey I can't pm you either, I'm not sure I know how to use this nairaland well

sent u one.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by tutuwater(m): 3:31pm On May 05, 2015
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by maramax: 4:35pm On May 05, 2015
tutuwater:
[img][/img] can a good samaritan explain what analysis exercise means.

please i was about to ask the same thing
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by damajer: 5:19pm On May 05, 2015
Good day to the room.
I am scheduled for the assessment day as follows:

Date: Monday, May 18, 2015
Time: 8:30am
Venue: Canton Concourse, 12, Landbridge Avenue, Oniru Estate. Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.

But, the fact is that I am presently based outside Nigeria. In fact, I wrote the two online exams at their centre in this place.

When, I saw the notification some weeks back, I mailed them to let them know that I am outside of the country and that I have been outside of the country even before the start of the whole process and wrote the two online exams here and humbly requested that they support me with the transportation (flight tickets) for the event. To my surprise they replied that neither them (WORKFORCE) nor OANDO will be responsible for the transportation.

I am available for the two weeks which the assessment event will cover and I have communicated that to them. But, I don't have the money for the transportation now as in couple of months I will be through with what I am doing here and will be returning (that will be double expenses). I don't have the money.

What can I do?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 5:32pm On May 05, 2015
damajer:
Good day to the room.

Venue: Canton Concourse, 12, Landbridge Avenue, Oniru Estate. Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.

But, the fact is that I am presently based outside Nigeria. In fact, I wrote the two online exams at their centre in this place.

When, I saw the notification some weeks back, I mailed them to let them know that I am outside of the country and that I have been outside of the country even before the start of the whole process and wrote the two online exams here and humbly requested that they support me with the transportation (flight tickets) for the event. To my surprise they replied that neither them (WORKFORCE) nor OANDO will be responsible for the transportation.

I am available for the two weeks which the assessment event will cover and I have communicated that to them. But, I don't have the money for the transportation now as in couple of months I will be through with what I am doing here and will be returning (that will be double expenses). I don't have the money.

What can I do?
I think Dis is a case only u can solve o

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by prelinctus: 5:32pm On May 05, 2015
damajer:
Good day to the room.

What can I do?
Really, there is nothing you can do about it. There are other stages after this stage. You don't expect them to keep giving you transport allowance till the last stage.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 5:32pm On May 05, 2015
maramax:

please i was about to ask the same thing
na test
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by tutuwater(m): 5:54am On May 06, 2015
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 6:07am On May 06, 2015
prelinctus:

Really, there is nothing you can do about it. There are other stages after this stage. You don't expect them to keep giving you transport allowance till the last stage.
bros I think Dis is d last stage o..d 2nd stage on Fri will prob include oando officials.. So if d dude is confident, he can risk it n come jare..dem fit pity u sef give u one free slot grin
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by phetty(m): 6:59am On May 06, 2015
damajer, if you have Faith, follow Faith's advice grin

#SeriousMood#

My candid advice is you don't risk it, for the coming reasons:

1. In addition to the current economic situations in Oil coys, competition is very very stiff. So, I think individual's chance of getting the job is RELATIVELY low.

2. I don't know your current residing country though, but looking at the short notice, I still believe your return ticket flight expenses will be on the high side.

As Faith earlier said, if you feel you're employable and confident, you'll definitely get your choice offer on return to Nigeria.

So my brother, don't expend too much EMF to drive a current in an electrical passage that poses high resistance. Good day!

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Engrhabeeb: 9:24am On May 06, 2015
hi guys, team Tuesday, May 19, 2015...1:00pm. I need helpful info please
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by marqueetim(m): 10:33am On May 06, 2015
MAY 18.. Team 8.30am.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 12:16pm On May 06, 2015
phetty:
damajer, if you have Faith, follow Faith's advice grin

#SeriousMood#

My candid advice is you don't risk it, for the coming reasons:

1. In addition to the current economic situations in Oil coys, competition is very very stiff. So, I think individual's chance of getting the job is RELATIVELY low.

2. I don't know your current residing country though, but looking at the short notice, I still believe your return ticket flight expenses will be on the high side.

As Faith earlier said, if you feel you're employable and confident, you'll definitely get your choice offer on return to Nigeria.

So my brother, don't expend too much EMF to drive a current in an electrical passage that poses high resistance. Good day!
dis guy ur evil sha...but u made some points...so my oga over dere, he has discouraged u, lemme encourage u..
Ur prob doing ur masters dere and if ur rounding up soon, its a plus...den if u scored high in d shl, anoda plus(doesn't really depend of d score o, but it helps no matter how little)..but if ur masters or wat ur doing dere aint ending soon,better stay put... Guess I didn't really encourage again.. undecided
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by 4javu1: 8:24pm On May 06, 2015
Engrhabeeb:
hi guys, team Tuesday, May 19, 2015...1:00pm. I need helpful info please

Guy...I de part of d team too..forward me ur no make we relate
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by 4javu1: 8:28pm On May 06, 2015
damajer:
Good day to the room.

What can I do?

seriously....its worth the risk...n I believe u will b favoured....If I were u I'll come down here do my things n guzzle my way back tru contacting family n friends. ?.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by 4javu1: 10:12pm On May 06, 2015
Ahn Ahn..,,,, this thread is not meant to be ds dry at this particular moment na angry angry angry
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by chemlannister: 11:45pm On May 06, 2015
faith2ogesco:
Dragnet(FOT) first stage..Shl via dragnet 2nd stage..Now workforce 3rd stage? Chai..dere is God o.Deres likely going to b a final stage after dis...Louis n Ilori make una show face na shoo.chemlannister, ayodbrabo etc..

Baba we dey here o

Any tips for your people?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by kakashi12(m): 8:11am On May 07, 2015
4javu1:

seriously....its worth the risk...n I believe u will b favoured....If I were u I'll come down here do my things n guzzle my way back tru contacting family n friends. ?.
best advice i have seen...if you can pass the two test why cant u pass the assessment center. Then wat should we expect for the analytical exercise
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by 4javu1: 9:41am On May 07, 2015
Thanks at kakashi...from my research, Analytical Exercise is all about how you analyse reasoned argument...There is no right or wrong..its all about how logical ur argument is and how convincing u make them seem..PON....do not waiver on ur initial stand, if u maintain A at d beginning , stay put to it tll d end...

Let's have more from fellow Oandians
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 10:28am On May 07, 2015
4javu1:
Thanks at kakashi...from my research, Analytical Exercise is all about how you analyse reasoned argument...There is no right or wrong..its all about how logical ur argument is and how convincing u make them seem..PON....do not waiver on ur initial stand, if u maintain A at d beginning , stay put to it tll d end...

Let's have more from fellow Oandians
bro ur wrong dere o..wat u jux explained is case study o which u were on point bro..Analytical exercise is a written test o...chemlannister reply me now. angry..kakashi sensei...arigato grin

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by osemeka: 9:21pm On May 07, 2015
marqueetim:
those ppl getting calls, any business development applicant?

Yeah. And you?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by marqueetim(m): 10:21pm On May 07, 2015
Yh.. I av gotten after then. Thanks.
osemeka:

Yeah. And you?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by taus99: 4:58pm On May 08, 2015
Who's scheduled for the 20th. Show your face.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Ayodbrabo(m): 8:19pm On May 08, 2015
taus99:
Who's scheduled for the 20th. Show your face.
Is there really anyone sheduled for 20th?
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 5:03am On May 09, 2015
Ayodbrabo:

Is there really anyone sheduled for 20th?
reservoir ENG.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by damajer: 7:05pm On May 09, 2015
Thank you so much all of you that advised in one way or the other. I am so grateful to you all. God bless you all.
Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 10, 2015
Hi Guys,

I congratulate all of you for making it to this stage.

I want to seize this medium to introduce to you JarusHub Interview Preparation Service, a product of my career consulting firm, JarusHub Careers.

http://www.jarushub.com/jarushub-interview-preparation-service-jips/

It takes place this Saturday and Sunday at our office in Yaba, Lagos.

It is essentially a rehearsal, mock session for the Oando Assessment Center. Everything you are meant to do at the Assessment Center will be done beforehand and you will be corrected in areas you need to work on. It will boost your confidence and expose you to how an assessment center works.

For more info, sms 08061198625.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (57) (Reply)

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview / Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.