Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 (116402 Views)

Ww3 Armageddon Update / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
tongue
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
Idrismusty97:
This is the only thing i will agree with you on. We should stop wasting time waiting for an end, The world will only end for you when you die. The Earth will keep rotating thousands of years to come. No war can ever wipeout the entire human civilization.
yup, the earth is here to stay forever. the bible tells you that in ecclesisiastes 1 vs 4

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
Obadiah kiss
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Idrismusty97(m): 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
sukkot:
well its like this, all nations will become autonomous. no more controlling other nations. so there will no longer be a world power. all nations however can trade with other nations if they want but tthere will no longer be a nation trying to control another nation like the white man tries to do. however all these nations will be spiritually guided by an elect group of people who would be established in four communes on earth. one commune will be in the americas. the other commune will be in africa. one in asia and one in eurozone. these four communes will be the dwelling places of the saints of God. these men are mostly black men. these will be the spiritual light and guidance to all the nations. every nation will have to obey what they say
Please what is the title of this movie? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
sandijey:
Obadiah kiss
grin how are ya sandi ? i am warming my way back to NL lol. decided to start with this section

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Please what is the titled of this movie? cheesy
the holy bible cheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by lekkie073(m): 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
sukkot:
i am studying the planetary alignments ( astro-theology ) and numerology and the war is here. hope you are ready
ogogoro is bad for the system.... Desist in your own interest angry
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
lekkie073:
ogogoro is bad for the system.... Desist in your own interest angry
grin we go see now
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Idrismusty97(m): 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
sukkot:
the holy bible cheesy
That is where you get this crap from? I give up!
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
sukkot:
grin how are ya sandi ? i am warming my way back to NL lol. decided to start with this section

I just new it......... cheesy....... welcome back. welcome back. Welcome back. #singing#. Besides u have been here. I no u have lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by mjconcept(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
Joseph.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
tongue
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Idrismusty97(m): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
sukkot:
its not crap. to you it is because your eyes are closed. september was the seventh hour, then we had the new moon on the 24th. followed by the feast of trumpets ( rosh hashanah ) and atonement ( yom kippur ). full super blood moon accompanied simulatenously by rising sun on the 8th of october, the sun has been kicking out intense coronal mass ejections CME x flares from its magnetic fields AR1944 AR2157 AR2158 AR2159. etc etc etc. that great and dreadful day of the Lord is here. [/b]
Blahblahblah...You would regret opening a thread like this. I have bookmarked it. Thousands of people have done things like this in the past, You are not the first. cheesy

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
sandijey:

I just new it......... cheesy....... welcome back. welcome back. Welcome back. #singing#. Besides u have been here. I no u have lipsrsealed
oh thank you thank you thank you lol. have i been here ? nah i havent. i did come back briefly a few months ago though. whats good with you ? grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Blahblahblah...You would regret opening a thread like this. I have bookmarked it. Thousands of people have done things like this in the past, You are not the first. cheesy
to be honest with you, i myself did it once but see, i wasnt skilled in astro-theology and numerology when i did. these are prophetic tools endowed by the LORD. now i have these prophetic tools so i am boldly stating this cheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
sukkot:
oh thank you thank you thank you lol. have i been here ? nah i havent. i did come back briefly a few months ago though. whats good with you ? grin

I don't believe you joor. cheesy but errything is fine wiv me. Good to have u back. Don't go away again o angry

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
sandijey:

I don't believe you joor. cheesy but errything is fine wiv me. Good to have u back. Don't go away again o angry
oh am serious. things got intense. i had to take care of business. i seriously was not on here. did come back briefly. things are better and easier now so i have come back lol. those bills aint easy. they kept coming. good to see you sandi grin grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by destante(f): 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
anyways, some of these astro-predictions really occur eventually but at such times, it doesn't fall short of mere coincidence. Op, I will watch out wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryangry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
sukkot:
oh am serious. things got intense. i had to take care of business. i seriously was not on here. did come back briefly. things are better and easier now so i have come back lol. those bills aint easy. they kept coming. good to see you sandi grin grin

Wow. Thank God things are ok now. cheesy......#still dancing#

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by khattab02: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
Yawns!..... Weytin be the dates again?

Make I check.....checking..................................................... Ok, 15th and 19th and today na 13th, e no far be that. Yawns! and goes back to sleep till then!

Op dey even so confident, he say make una dey bookmark. Alright! Alright!!
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by wayne4loan: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
sukkot:
i am studying the planetary alignments ( astro-theology ) and numerology and the war is here. hope you are ready
MADMAN angry
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
destante:
anyways, some of these astro-predictions really occur eventually but at such times, it doesn't fall short of mere coincidence. Op, I will watch out wink
oh this here aint coincidence. this is the real deal. you must be talking about people who do zodiac signs telling you how your day will be ? thats garbage. this is on a different level. this is world events. and i read not only the planet alignments, but the sun, moon, comets, asteroids, stars, numerology, celestial props, etc etc and then the bible and world event trends grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
sukkot:
And if you are wrong?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by khattab02: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Please what is the titled of this movie? cheesy
astro-theology season 1 episodes 1-10.

2 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
sandijey:

Wow. Thank God things are ok now. cheesy......#still dancing#
azonto ? grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
khattab02:
Yawns!..... Weytin be the dates again?

Make I check.....checking..................................................... Ok, 15th and 19th and today na 13th, e no far be that. Yawns! and goes back to sleep till then!

Op dey even so confident, he say make una dey bookmark. Alright! Alright!!
grin grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by destante(f): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
sukkot:
oh this here aint coincidence. this is the real deal. you must be talking about people who do zodiac signs telling you how your day will be ? thats garbage. this is on a different level. this is world events. and i read not only the planet alignments, but the sun, moon, comets, asteroids, stars, numerology, celestial props, etc etc and then the bible and world event trends grin
Lol you actually crack me. thanks grin

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
wayne4loan:
MADMAN angry
we go soon see who be mad man grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordVoldemort(m): 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
dagentility:
Op seems your head is not correct.

Lol.............this is what too much weed de cos
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
shyna01:

And if you are wrong?
listen, this will be the margin of error that i will give, before the end of the month, which is only 18 days from now, the war will start. thats the only margin of error i will give. a 18 day margin of error. the war will start in october 2014. this month. however i have special celestial reasons for picking 15th and 19th wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This / MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.