Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 (116574 Views)

Ww3 Armageddon Update / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
ExtraMusica:

Guy u are just a clown. Its like u are doing this for fun, am beginning to doubt if you are a serious christian or just a joker. I kind of like the jokers because they pretend to be in on it but they actually take advantage of the empty and retarded skulls of most religious victims.
But if u are serious then i can assure that till december we shall still be here and nothing will happen.
i am not a christian wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by ExtraMusica: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
then what are u ? a channeler or spiritualist or wat
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
ExtraMusica:
then what are u ? a channeler or spiritualist or wat
a spirit being cloaked by the sun and with the moon under my feet and a crown of 12 stars on my head wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by ExtraMusica: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
so u think u are jesus.
If u are abroad please find the nearest asylum. If u are in naija, then u can start your own church and am sure there will be enough gullible people.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
ExtraMusica:
so u think u are jesus.
If u are abroad please find the nearest asylum. If u are in naija, then u can start your own church and am sure there will be enough gullible people.
no human is Jesus. Jesus is the bible.

rev 19 vs 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. << JESUS IS THE BIBLE. THE HUMAN BEING IS JESUS CHRIST
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
ExtraMusica:
so u think u are jesus.
no human is Jesus. Jesus is the bible.

rev 19 vs 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. << JESUS IS THE BIBLE. THE HUMAN BEING IS JESUS CHRIST. AND JESUS CHRIST IS A TITLE NOT SOMEONES NAME
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
[b]nah brah. what i made by saying oct 15 and oct 19 was not a mistake technically. on those days, the trumpet for war was blown celestially. some heavy celestial trumpets of war was blown on those days. so technically i was correct. my only mistake is in thinking on those exact days everything will kick off explosively in the physical realm. so you can say what you want but the trumpets have been blown. its a new moon and we are in the hour now. now if we are amongst celestial beings what i did would not be called a mistake because on those dates i mentioned, war was started and declared in the spiritual realm. so the war has actually started because things start in the spiritual realm before the physical realm. however to carnal terrestrial people like you, you have to see it with your eyes before you believe it. so the war has started in the spiritual realm. now we are waiting for it in the physical realm. thats all i can tell you. now watch and see before november 22 the end of the ninth hour [/b]

LoL! Yet you call me Pharisee? See how you look down on me from your spiritual high horse and call me carnal? LMAO! Don't worry since your spirituality is validated by World War 3 starting on the 22nd of November we shall know.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MEILYN(m): 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
grin grin na panic mode that guy dey you know ?
Hehehe, Like he is on Coke or something...

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
ExtraMusica:
the new moon was yesterday the 23rd of october. before the end of the new moon of november 22nd. so from today till november 22 the USA as you know it will no longer cease to exist. wink

@LordReed,
the funny thing about this post is that things can go on normally and he can still claim he is correct. The dude can claim that the american economy has shrunk deeply, well that can be "the usa as we know it changing". It is so vague.
Another thing, the guy can also claim that the Lord is merciful and decided to overturn his wrath.
These guys are lowlifes.

At least he has owned up to not being a Christian. I can't help but agree with you.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MEILYN(m): 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
my bros you dey panic no be small. this your posts reek of someone who is scared. what are you afraid off ? you get many skeletons for ya closet ? tongue
Hehehe.... grin grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
a spirit being cloaked by the sun and with the moon under my feet and a crown of 12 stars on my head wink
If you are not a Christian, don't recognize Him as a person, yet recognize other angels and spirits, is it safe to assume you have your own god different from the God of Christians, one who never had a son, who never died to seal them in a special covenant?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
muafrika:
If you are not a Christian, don't recognize Him as a person, yet recognize other angels and spirits, is it safe to assume you have your own god different from the God of Christians, one who never had a son, who never died to seal them in a special covenant?
The bible is not a religion and the word ' christian ' is a derogatory name used for those who followed the teachings of the elect in antioch. someone saying you are a christian is like saying you are a obasanjoite or buharite
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MEILYN(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
stop panicking. it shows you out to be a weak man. act like a man for once in your dayum miserable life. if you are man enough to do the crime you should be man enough to do the time you miserable nincompoop cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
MEILYN:

Yeah I just finished a 50cl bottle, want one? Don't be shy, I know your 3 for 1kobo prophecies can't be fetching you much.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MEILYN(m): 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
nigga i done told you the quran is a bootleg book. it is made in china bible
Lwkmd hahahahahahaha..... Choiiii grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
LordReed:

LoL! Yet you call me Pharisee? See how you look down on me from your spiritual high horse and call me carnal? LMAO! Don't worry since your spirituality is validated by World War 3 starting on the 22nd of November we shall know.
i didnt say it was starting on november 22. see how you are mis-quoting. i said between today and november 22 the usa will have been destroyed meaning some kind of war destruction and takeover is starting before november 22 and not on november 22 grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
MEILYN:
grin grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
LordReed:

At least he has owned up to not being a Christian. I can't help but agree with you.
never ever said i was a christian
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
i didnt say it was starting on november 22. see how you are mis-quoting. i said between today and november 22 the usa will have been destroyed meaning some kind of war destruction and takeover is starting before november 22 and not on november 22 grin

Okay so when is World War 3 supposed to start now?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
never ever said i was a christian

Good for you.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
LordReed:

Okay so when is World War 3 supposed to start now?
i already told you before november 22 the usa will cease to exist as we know it. it would have been taken over. so anyday between now and november 22. is that clear enough for you tongue
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
The bible is not a religion and the word ' christian ' is a derogatory name used for those who followed the teachings of the elect in antioch. someone saying you are a christian is like saying you are a obasanjoite or buharite
The disciples did not have the bible. Where did the elect get this enlightenment from? An angel? A random spirit? Does your answer mean you have no faith that Jesus exists, then and now? If so, who do you believe is the groom in the parable of the ten virgins, the likeness of the son of man in Daniel 7:13, who draws toward God at the end of the age of the powers of darkness as the Kingdom is given(by God) to Him(verse 14). If he is not a person other than the so called Christians, why are they made to serve Him?(same verse) These are the people who escaped the judgement that destroyed the preceding Kings and their Kingdoms.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
i already told you before november 22 the usa will cease to exist as we know it. it would have been taken over. so anyday between now and november 22. is that clear enough for you tongue
LoL! Yes so no more fixed dates till 22nd November expires. No wahala we dey wait.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
muafrika:
The disciples did not have the bible. Where did the elect get this enlightenment from? An angel? A random spirit? Does your answer mean you have no faith that Jesus exists, then and now? If so, who do you believe is the groom in the parable of the ten virgins, the likeness of the son of man in Daniel 7:13, who draws toward God at the end of the age of the powers of darkness as the Kingdom is given(by God) to Him(verse 14). If he is not a person other than the so called Christians, why are they made to serve Him?(same verse) These are the people who escaped the judgement that destroyed the preceding Kings and their Kingdoms.
you do err. the old testament, called scrolls was written in egypt thousands of years before the roman empire. after egypt there was babylonian, then medopersian then greek and then roman. so the scrolls are thousands of years old. they were not called bible but they are the same bible we have today but not compiled
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by texanomaly(f): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:

So you are saying I should move up my travel date to Nigeria? wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
you do err. the old testament, called scrolls was written in egypt thousands of years before the roman empire. after egypt there was babylonian, then medopersian then greek and then roman. so the scrolls are thousands of years old. they were not called bible but they are the same bible we have today but not compiled
So what changed that made them switch from a regal, ceremonial way of worship that the law and prophets inspired to one which necessitated the new branding as Christians? and persecutions by fellow jews, etc?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
muafrika:
So what changed that made them switch from a regal, ceremonial way of worship that the law and prophets inspired to one which necessitated the new branding as Christians? and persecutions by fellow jews, etc?
thats the thing. nothing changed. the new testament is not a book directed to the whole world. within that bible their is a portion directed at the prophets. that is the new testament. the prophets and elect have passed the test so they are exempted from the laws. they are under grace. doesnt mean they can sin anyhow which they wouldnt anyway because those are the righteous first fruits and it is not in them to be sinning anyhow anyway. so the new testament is a book for the prophets and not a book for the rest of humanity. however people do not understand how to read the bible or who different portions of the book is directed to so they come up with outrageous theories like we are under grace and the old testament is gone etc etc. if you study the new testament they are always directed to the saints in rome or corinth or etc etc. not the whole world. so the religion christianity is based on false premise that the new testament is meant for the world

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
texanomaly:

So you are saying I should move up my travel date to Nigeria? wink
oh you aint bought the ticket yet ? shocked grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Are you one of these prophets to which the new testament is written? And Sukkot, would you take offence if you were branded anti-Christ? I mean, would it describe what you believe?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
when this thread started u gave two dates, then u told me latest end of the month, now its Nov. 22.
brother u are a fake... u just keep pushing the dates till u make new virtual friends
stop deceiving people and don't make any post on whatever u aren't certain of...., this is a plea.
Thanks
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
shyna01:

when this thread started u gave two dates, then u told me latest end of the month, now its Nov. 22.
brother u are a fake... u just keep pushing the dates till u make new virtual friends
stop deceiving people and don't make any post on whatever u aren't certain of...., this is a plea.
Thanks
i only moved the date by a couple of weeks. shows i know what i am saying and doing. if i moved it by years then you will have reason to doubt me. wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
muafrika:
Are you one of these prophets to which the new testament is written? And Sukkot, would you take offence if you were branded anti-Christ? I mean, would it describe what you believe?
am i one of these prophets ? i wish i am. nobody knows. am i an antichrist ? nope. antichrist is someone who opposes the anointed word, the bible. i embrace the bible

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (53) (Reply)

If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This / MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.