Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,970 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 (116390 Views)

Ww3 Armageddon Update / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by malvisguy212: 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
sukkot:
[b]i have said ye are gods but you will die like the sons of men, is speaking to the elect. the sons of men are everyone else. there is a difference between the sons of God and the sons of men. that verse is not referring to everyone. you have to read the bible with discretion. quite a number of chapters and verses in the bible are not meant for the whole world. they are meant for the elect who are in the world, spiritually dead, and need to be awoken. some of these chapters and books are meant only for them which would bring them to remembrance of the past. the bible is their comforter. the holy spirit. so you have to be careful not to think everything in the book is referring to the whole world

would you be able to offer those in hell some help ? sure why not. if the Lord wants some of them to have respite maybe he would use you to give them the respite they need. you have to remember, we are robots. remote controlled. so what you think you are doing is actually the Lord using you to give respite to whomever. the sons and daughters of God are all remote controlled by God lol[/b] wink
to my understanding,in the book of genesis,God created us in his image and likeness,this is enough proof that we are god,but when adam disobey God,he lost the godliness in him,in other for us to get it back,we need to believe in jesus,i will agree with you that jesus christ is amoung us now living im earth,they are the once that believe in jesus.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Busybody2(f): 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
sukkot:
[b]i have said ye are gods but you will die like the sons of men, is speaking to the elect. the sons of men are everyone else. there is a difference between the sons of God and the sons of men. that verse is not referring to everyone. you have to read the bible with discretion. quite a number of chapters and verses in the bible are not meant for the whole world. they are meant for the elect who are in the world, spiritually dead, and need to be awoken. some of these chapters and books are meant only for them which would bring them to remembrance of the past. the bible is their comforter. the holy spirit. so you have to be careful not to think everything in the book is referring to the whole world

would you be able to offer those in hell some help ? sure why not. if the Lord wants some of them to have respite maybe he would use you to give them the respite they need. you have to remember, we are robots. remote controlled. so what you think you are doing is actually the Lord using you to give respite to whomever. the sons and daughters of God are all remote controlled by God lol[/b] wink

Now I believe you 100%...

I have been curious because I had a Saul moment...and tried to dodge though believing it would be hardwork...and frankly speaking, I would be lying if I say I have read 10% of the Bible. Oh dear i've sure got my work cut out for me embarassed The Lord is my strength, phew
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
malvisguy212:
to my understanding,in the book of genesis,God created us in his image and likeness,this is enough proof that we are god,but when adam disobey God,he lost the godliness in him,in other for us to get it back,we need to believe in jesus,i will agree with you that jesus christ is amoung us now living im earth,they are the once that believe in jesus.
adam in the book of genesis is not talking about the whole world. the world is not 6000 years old. the book of genesis is not necessarily about the creation of human beings on earth. human beings have been on earth before 'adam ' was created. the book of genesis is about the creation of ' Godly men '. and being made in the image of God means these Godly men know all the laws of God. the image of God is his laws. its not a physical image. its like the book of revelation image of the beast. the image of the beast is the characteristics of the beast. the image of God is his characteristics. God has no body. the book is a heavily symbolic and allegorical book.

if you go to the second chapter it names the nations that were on earth before adam was created. ethiopia and egypt etc
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Busybody2(f): 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
sukkot:
ok lets see, if you take someone the complexion of whizzkid and stick him in the desert sun for 1 year what will happen ? he would go from golden brown to black.

if you take an arab and stick him in the sun for one year what will happen ? he will turn reddish

if you take a white man and stick him in the sun for one year what will happen ? he would sunburn and turn red.

only the brownish person turns black in the sun

Hmmm, never thought about it this way.

But all the same Jesus is whitish in complexion...but then Galatians 3:28 let's us know there is neither jew nor Greek, bond or free, male or female, for we are all one in Christ Jesus
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
Busybody2:

Now I believe you 100%...

I have been curious because I had a Saul moment...and tried to dodge though believing it would be hardwork...and frankly speaking, I would be lying if I say I have read 10% of the Bible. Oh dear i've sure got my work cut out for me embarassed The Lord is my strength, phew

lol, there is a smart way to read the bible. just dont try reading it like a novel. having said that there are tonnes of videos on youtube where the bible is recited. you can just listen to it. whatever works for you. personally i would start with the prophets , the short ones, like zephaniah, joel, malachi etc etc
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
Busybody2:

Hmmm, never thought about it this way.

But all the same Jesus is whitish in complexion...but then Galatians 3:28 let's us know there is neither jew nor Greek, bond or free, male or female, for we are all one in Christ Jesus
bible says he is black. why is that hard for you to accept ? do you hate yourself ? you look up to white people ? inferiority complex ? you dont think anything good can come from black people ? grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Busybody2(f): 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
sukkot:
count sheep ? grin

Spoilsport tongue

Touch wood I will soon find something to chew on soon grin Like the news filtering in from Russia accusing US that they tracked the plane that flew into Nigeria for the chemical controlled demolition of TB Joshua's Church and US is behind it cheesy cheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
Busybody2:

Spoilsport tongue

Touch wood I will soon find something to chew on soon grin Like the news filtering in from Russia accusing US of tracking the plane that flew into Nigeria for the chemical controlled demolition of TB Joshua's Church is slowly gaining momentum cheesy cheesy
yeah thats why he was carrying 3 bags of garri on his head today. no more tithes money. FRONTPAGE TINZ grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Busybody2(f): 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
sukkot:
lol, there is a smart way to read the bible. just dont try reading it like a novel. having said that there are tonnes of videos on youtube where the bible is recited. you can just listen to it. whatever works for you. personally i would start with the prophets , the short ones, like zephaniah, joel, malachi etc etc

I have over 5000 books in my library...I will make time for Bible study. Thanks.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by malvisguy212: 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
sukkot:
adam in the book of genesis is not talking about the whole world. the world is not 6000 years old. the book of genesis is not necessarily about the creation of human beings on earth. human beings have been on earth before 'adam ' was created. the book of genesis is about the creation of ' Godly men '. and being made in the image of God means these Godly men know all the laws of God. the image of God is his laws. its not a physical image. its like the book of revelation image of the beast. the image of the beast is the characteristics of the beast. the image of God is his characteristics. God has no body. the book is a heavily symbolic and allegorical book.

if you go to the second chapter it names the nations that were on earth before adam was created. ethiopia and egypt etc
then, who was the first man?
You shuld know that it is because of the fall of adam is the reason of jesus coming to this world,now your explanation is that adam is not who we realy think he is?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Busybody2(f): 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
sukkot:
bible says he is black. why is that hard for you to accept ? do you hate yourself ? you look up to white people ? inferiority complex ? you dont think anything good can come from black people ? grin

The visionary encounter I had proved otherwise. I know what I saw, trust me wink wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by bejeria101(m): 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
May GOD forgive your foolishness and have mercy on you,fake prophet
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Busybody2(f): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
sukkot:
yeah thats why he was carrying 3 bags of garri on his head today. no more tithes money. FRONTPAGE TINZ grin

Hater alert cheesy cheesy cheesy

That picture must be over two years old. He does this regularly, it is only just recently coming to light wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
Busybody2:

The visionary encounter I had proved otherwise. I know what I saw, trust me wink wink
You saw the devil is what you saw if he was white. the bible tells you white skin is leprosy, so why would he make Jesus christ with leprosy ? cheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
bejeria101:
May GOD forgive your foolishness and have mercy on you,fake prophet
amen
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
Busybody2:

Hater alert cheesy cheesy cheesy

That picture must be over two years old. He does this regularly, it is only just recently coming to light wink
yeah he gone have to get used to carrying garri and drinking garri because no more tithes. nobody returning to his church again lmao
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by malvisguy212: 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
sukkot:
walahi,you funny.lol

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
Busybody2:

I have over 5000 books in my library...I will make time for Bible study. Thanks.
5000 books ?

ecclesiastes 12 vs 12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Busybody2(f): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
sukkot:
You saw the devil is what you saw if he was white. the bible tells you white skin is leprosy, so why would he make Jesus christ with leprosy ? cheesy

The devil the accuser of the Brethrens' sole existence is to steal, kill and destroy...this encounter was far far far from that and was about the two most important commandment in the Bible...love God and love your neighbour as yourselves cheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Busybody2(f): 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
sukkot:
5000 books ?

ecclesiastes 12 vs 12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

Proverbs 1:5 let the wise hear and increase in learning...

Proverbs 18:15 An intelligent heart acquires knowledge...

Doesn't stop me from getting myself acquainted with the sacred writings you seecheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
malvisguy212:
then, who was the first man?
You shuld know that it is because of the fall of adam is the reason of jesus coming to this world,now your explanation is that adam is not who we realy think he is?
who was the first man ? bible didnt tell us that. well you should know that adam is abel is israel. its a reincarnation of stories. and yes because of the fall of israel is why we are all in this predicament.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
malvisguy212:
walahi,you funny.lol
am jus saying bros grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by pesty100(m): 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
You guys should run away from the op cause he might bite you
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
Busybody2:

The devil the accuser of the Brethren's sole existence is to steal, kill and destroy...this encounter was far far far from that and was about the two most important commandment in the Bible...love God and love your neighbour as yourselves cheesy
leviticus 13 vs 13 Then the priest shall consider: and, behold, if the leprosy have covered all his flesh, he shall pronounce him clean that hath the plague: it is all turned white: he is clean. <<< so jesus christ has leprosy shocked grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
Busybody2:

Proverbs 1:5 let the wise hear and increase in learning...

Proverbs 18:15 An intelligent heart acquires knowledge...

Doesn't stop me from getting myself acquainted with the sacred writings you seecheesy
ecclesiastes 1 vs 18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. cheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Busybody2(f): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
malvisguy212:
walahi,you funny.lol

Yeah his great sense of humour is his unique selling point, plus his tenacity to dish out insult without ruffling his feather is classy and outta this world grin gringrin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
pesty100:
You guys should run away from the op cause he might bite you
bite through the computer ? please email me that software. i need it. many people i want to bite online
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by malvisguy212: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
sukkot:
who was the first man ? bible didnt tell us that. well you should know that adam is abel is israel. its a reincarnation of stories. and yes because of the fall of israel is why we are all in this predicament.
that why i dont want to ask you qustion,am afraid i will get strange answer, and here it is,lol.
I want to be clear on this, believing in jesus mean what to you.?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
Busybody2:

Yeah his great sense of humour is his unique selling point, plus his tenacity to dish out insult without ruffling his feather is classy and outta this world grin gringrin
oh you give me too much credit. i am just an agbero like everyone else grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Busybody2(f): 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
sukkot:
ecclesiastes 1 vs 18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. cheesy

Isaiah 11:2 Wisdom and knowledge are one of the 7 Spiritual power...source SUKKOTcheesy cheesy

Proverbs 2:10 for wisdom will come into your heart and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by malvisguy212: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
Busybody2:

lol.the guy is removing the milk in you and replacing it with meat

lol.according to him,our knowledge of the bible is like a baby feeding on milk,and his own is like a man eating meat destroying the bones in pices.lol
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by pesty100(m): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
sukkot:
bite through the computer ? please email me that software. i need it. many people i want to bite online
you see what am saying, this guy even has plans to bite many people online

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (53) (Reply)

Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This / MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.