Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 (116578 Views)

Ww3 Armageddon Update / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
LordReed:

nigga go and take care of that your ugly looking baby on your profile and stop stalking me
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Busybody2(f): 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
^^^ be nice Sirree grin

Very very cute baby. Me likey. Congrats LordReed cheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
sukkot:
nigga go and take care of that your ugly looking baby on your profile and stop stalking me

LoL I struck a nerve yeah? Go radical let CIA/FBI smoke your árse. LoL

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
Busybody2:
^^^ be nice Sirree grin

that baby so ugleeeeee she dont need a mask for halloween grin grin grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 10:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
Busybody2:
^^^ be nice Sirree grin

Thank you! smiley

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
hot off the press. its about to go down. letss goooooo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5i50PU9_sA
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Rilwayne001: 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
sukkot:
hot off the press. its about to go down. letss goooooo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5i50PU9_sA

cheesy cheesy

cheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
Rilwayne001:

cheesy cheesy

cheesy
my brother Rilwayne001 whats good brother ? trust all is well with you wink wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Rilwayne001: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
sukkot:

grin LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
Rilwayne001:

grin LMAO grin
grin grin that nigga had it coming. stalking me for 4 months non-stop. i had to do it to him. he asked for it lmao
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Rilwayne001: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
sukkot:
my brother Rilwayne001 whats good brother ? trust all is well with you wink wink

Yessir my chief monseur sukkot.

Observing your prophecy sire
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Rilwayne001: 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
sukkot:
grin grin that nigga had it coming. stalking me for 4 months non-stop. i had to do it to him. he asked for it lmao

Scoffers are norcturnal creatures sire.....you know the rest wink grin

LMAO grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Yessir my chief monseur sukkot.

Observing your prophecy sire
we getting ready to see some crazy thing go down brother. wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Scoffers are norcturnal creatures sire .....you know the rest wink grin

LMAO grin
grin grin grin they operate out of darkness, very profound statement Sire. very profound

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Busybody2(f): 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
sukkot:

Remember love is the biggest energy wink So drop the ammo Sir or redirect it till when it's actually needed for the real McCoy which you predicted is starting tonight.

LordReed:

Thank you! smiley

Anytime Sir.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Rilwayne001: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
sukkot:
we getting ready to see some crazy thing go down brother. wink

Following cool

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
Busybody2:

Remember love is the biggest energy wink So drop the ammo Sir or redirect it till when it's actually needed for the real McCoy which you predicted is starting tonight.

Anytime Sir.
i reserve my love for those who deserve it. if you think i am full of shyttt ? then go to other threads. if i think someone is full of shyttt i will avoid their threads and ignore them. i would not click on their thread and keep pestering them. why would you pester someone who you think is full of shytttt ? is it because deep down you know that person is speaking the truth ?

and what i did to him is biblical

2 thessalonians 1 vs 6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you; <<< he is troubling me and it is righteous of me to recompense tribulation to him. its biblical

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Busybody2(f): 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
sukkot:
i reserve my love for those who deserve it. if you think i am full of shyttt ? then go to other threads. if i think someone is full of shyttt i will avoid their threads and ignore them. i would not click on their thread and keep pestering them. why would you pester someone who you think is full of shytttt ? is it because deep down you know that person is speaking the truth ?

2 thessalonians 1 vs 6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you; <<< he is troubling me and it is righteous of me to recompense tribulation to him. its biblical

Lol @ the biblical passage.

I see LordReed so much passionately wants to prove you wrong, so ignore it if you can, time WILL prove you right that you are just not hot air and no substance wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
hot off the press. we getting ready to ride into history grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Vww8a__00
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
Busybody2:

I see LordReed so much passionately wants to prove you wrong, so ignore it if you can, time WILL prove you right that you are just not hot air and no substance wink
i dont know what his agenda is but it is interfering with my work. he needs to go feed that baby of his is what he needs to do instead of trying to prove me wrong. take that baby of yours for a walk or something. take that baby to go see 30 days in atlanta or something but whatever you do, leave me the hell alone. that nigga got too much free time on his hands cheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
sukkot:

Small small the madness is creeping on you. Soon you will use bible to justify why you should kill Americans or how the spirit is moving you to bring about World War 3.

2 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by malvisguy212: 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
sukkot:
hot off the press. we getting ready to ride into history grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Vww8a__00
lol. Bros, are we gona watch the war on youtube or experience the war?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
malvisguy212:
lol. Bros, are we gona watch the war on youtube or experience the war?
this revolution will be televised. wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
LordReed:

Small small the madness is creeping on you. Soon you will use bible to justify why you should kill Americans or how the spirit is moving you to bring about World War 3.
i got your attention now huh ?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MrPresident1: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
sukkot:

Psalms 37:34
Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by malvisguy212: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
sukkot:
movie channel ?lol,
am feeling you bro.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
Busybody2:

LoL. sukkot has nothing of substance that requires my passion. Time has already proved that, starting from 2012 till tomorrow. Ask him to recount all his failed prophecies of America's demise or the end of world or WW3.

2 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
LordReed:

LoL. sukkot has nothing of substance that requires my passion. Time has already proved that, starting from 2012 till tomorrow. Ask him to recount all his failed prophecies of America's demise or the end of world or WW3.
so nigga why the fork you stalking me ? shocked
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
sukkot:
i got your attention now huh ?

LoL you are on the slippery slope to radicalization you just don't know it yet.

2 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Busybody2(f): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
sukkot:
i dont know what his agenda is but it is interfering with my work. he needs to go feed that baby of his is what he needs to do instead of trying to prove me wrong. take that baby of yours for a walk or something. take that baby to go see 30 days in atlanta or something but whatever you do, leave me the hell alone. that nigga got too much free time on his hands cheesy

LordReed:

Both of you, it haff do.

Anyway me i am very very happy there is a thin line between hate and love cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
kwa kwa kwa kwa another failed prophecy in the making.

mehn! you need to take a break.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
LordReed:

LoL you are on the slippery slope to radicalization you just don't know it yet.
i am not on a slippery slope to radicalization. i am already radicalized. try to keep up bro tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (53) (Reply)

If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This / MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.