Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,378 members, 7,781,064 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:15 AM

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 - Religion (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 (115905 Views)

Ww3 Armageddon Update / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
MEILYN:
The lady is so annoying. I have been around, just that my blog is taking my time.
a lot of these people mistake kindness for weakness. they dont know when to stop. na only abusive language dem dey respond to. see as she quiet all of a sudden after i unleash on am ? cheesy
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
gameova:
You are a sicko
yes i am very sick. now leave me alone. why bother a sick man ? wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by gameova(m): 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
sukkot:
some of you demons only respond to abuse. you take kindness for weakness

2 thessalonians 1 vs 6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
WTF are you on about
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
gameova:
WTF are you on about
you want to be the next victim abi ? okay keep pushing me now
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by SIRANDREWS: 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
sukkot:
some of you demons only respond to abuse. you take kindness for weakness

2 thessalonians 1 vs 6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
how much is the transport fare from your location to yaba hospital.

don't worry, I'll pay!

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
SIRANDREWS:

don't worry, I'll pay!
feed yourself first wink

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MEILYN(m): 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
sukkot:
go wash your stinking a-s-s woman and stay off this page if you cant handle my partner in crime MEILYN. go douche or something. i can smell you through my screen. you black filthy nasty wh-ore. i saw your picture too. ugly woman. black like charcoal grin grin
cheesy.. A very silly woman I tell you.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MEILYN(m): 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
sukkot:
any of yall seen quivahs picture ? that gurl so ugleeeeeeeeeee when she came out at birth, the doctor ran off lmao. that gurl so black she look like crude oyel cheesy cheesy
Hahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
MEILYN:
Hahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
that was a good one lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by gameova(m): 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
SIRANDREWS:

don't worry, I'll pay!
He is obviously insane cry
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MEILYN(m): 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
sukkot:
a lot of these people mistake kindness for weakness. they dont know when to stop. na only abusive language dem dey respond to. see as she quiet all of a sudden after i unleash on am ? cheesy
I already know their ways. Insult them and they will stop quoting you.

You see? The fool can't even quote me.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
MEILYN:

You see? The fool can't even quote me
you Sir are a very perceptive man. you hit the nail right on the head. since i insulted LordReed yesterday he has refused to quote me. i guess quivah will stop quoting me now lmao. two less brain-dead reprobates quoting me. i must celebrate this with some wine bro cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by gameova(m): 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
sukkot:
you want to be the next victim abi ? okay keep pushing me now
so you feel like an online warrior now right? By making a fool of yourself?. Keep postponing the date of WW3 Till April 6th 2020 maybe undecided Dude quit smoking weed and see a shrink and I'm saying this with all sincerity. You're soo full of shitt! angry
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Ranchhoddas: 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
sukkot:
that was a good one lmao grin grin
obadiah where is the war?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
sukkot:
another scoffer bites the dust. first LordReed, now quivah. who is next ?

LoL! The 10kobo prophet comes out at last. You no go change your name? 22nd has come and gone America's flag still flies high, no riot or destruction, no World War. Go and sleep maybe the thing disturbing your head will clear off.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
gameova:
so you feel like an online warrior now right? By making a fool of yourself?. Keep postponing the date of WW3 Till April 6th 2020 maybe undecided Dude quit smoking weed and see a shrink and I'm saying this wit all sincerity. You're soo full of shitt! angry
thats the point. i am making a fool of myself so that all you idi-ots will leave me alone. i have transformed from who i was a year ago. a year ago i was happy to put up with scoffers. right now i have just a little bit of patience. either you see what i see or you dont. doesnt matter if i am a day or two off target but if you see what i see then it wouldnt matter if i am off target by a day or two or three because you see the pieces falling into place and you know what is about to happen. this is the type of person i want on my team. this is the type of person i want quoting me. not some spiritually blind idi-iot who cant see what is happening but is just sitting and waiting for the day to pass so they can shout that you are a false prophet cuz the day came and went and nothing happened. i got no time for these childish games anymore. either you see what i see or you dont. the time is short. take your nonsense to other threads.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
LordReed:

LoL! The 10kobo prophet comes out at last. You no go change your name? 22nd has come and gone America's flag still flies high, no riot or destruction, no World War. Go and sleep maybe the thing disturbing your head will clear off.
for someone who has a young baby you have so much time on your hands. what are you an absentee father ? your wife has left you and taken the child ? nairaland is more important to you than a fast developing toddler ? you sure got your priorities right man
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
obadiah where is the war?
ask your mum when she comes back from her ashawo work grin

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
sukkot:
for someone who has a young baby you have so much time on your hands. what are you an absentee father ? your wife has left you and taken the child ? nairaland is more important to you than a fast developing toddler ? you sure got your priorities right man

LoL want to come to my house and see how we live? You are welcome anytime. Now can you own up to your failed prophecies and go give your overwrought brain a rest?

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Ranchhoddas: 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
sukkot:
ask your mum when she comes back from her ashawo work grin
dayumm,we are waiting for the new date.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
Sukkot is fine, he's been more intuitive about the war than most people. That's why I've given him the chance to study for the right date (17 Dec 2014) although I myself never rely on religious texts or astrology.

Once again, to everyone here, your failure to recognise me will be your failure to avoid suffering. Those with truthful eyes and ears will at least partially realise this truth on 25 Nov 2014 when something huge (like Russian gas/oil energy crisis in Europe) happens as I foretold.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 12:06am On Nov 23, 2014
R94A21:
Sukkot is fine, he's been more intuitive about the war than most people. That's why I've given him the chance to study for the right date (17 Dec 2014) although I myself never rely on religious texts or astrology.

Once again, to everyone here, your failure to recognise me will be your failure to avoid suffering. Those with truthful eyes and ears will at least partially realise this truth on 25 Nov 2014 when something huge (like Russian gas/oil energy crisis in Europe) happens as I foretold.

Just like I foretell, you shall eat carbohydrate tomorrow!
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by tpia6: 1:19am On Nov 23, 2014
hmmmmm
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:04am On Nov 23, 2014
Sukkot, when's the new date?

You totally failed on this one and no amount of insult will cover it.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 7:18am On Nov 23, 2014
MEILYN:

You see? The fool can't even quote me.
okkk meilyn ... here I am quoting you.
just wanted to save ya a.s.s from all my spanks since this thread isn't about you but oh! your sukkot second self.. its all you!
now,
you got balls? you can hang yourself with it.
deluded sukkot second self.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 7:24am On Nov 23, 2014
sukkot:
you Sir are a very perceptive man. you hit the nail right on the head. since i insulted LordReed yesterday he has refused to quote me. i guess quivah will stop quoting me now lmao. two less brain-dead reprobates quoting me. i must celebrate this with some wine bro cheesy
apart from the fact we all know you are one deluded crazy ass shameless fellow.. now we also know 'yous'(you and your two other selves) are far away from intelligence ..

dude! okkk, I stopped quoting you had to sleep.. now back to the issue at hand.

when is the next date?

in two - three months this dam wit Will come in in another moniker with his useless prophecy but before then I hope you got dragged and chained into the deepest cell in yabaleft.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by frank317: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2014
The rantings of a mad man... He never stops

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 7:29am On Nov 23, 2014
three crazy loosed f.a.g
all a person oh they are
watching out for each other's back
one got kicked, they licked the other's a.s.s
sukkot the three in one shameless daft
coming with prophecies that never stand
once a failure, twice a failure and we know its a fact
when is the next date,
since this aidy failed,
we wanna know when America crash.

bunch of a.s.s licking parlour f.a.g.gots
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 7:30am On Nov 23, 2014
frank317:
The rantings of a mad man... He never stops
the annoying thing? he still claims to be sane!

dammed!
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 7:34am On Nov 23, 2014
sukkot:
another scoffer bites the dust. first LordReed, now quivah. who is next ?
cheesy

after quivah, na quivah!

Lordreed aidy served you your sh.it, now he's taking a rest at it
please don't call for ya doom again.

d.u.m.b a.s.s!
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 7:38am On Nov 23, 2014
sukkot:

Yes keep stroking that your bigheaded ego and the ego of that your àss kisser called Meilyn.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 7:41am On Nov 23, 2014
sukkot:
NO MORE MR NICE GUY. ANY OF YOU SCOFFERS WHO GOT SOMETHING TO SAY BRING IT. BUT YOU BETTER BE READY TO ROCK N ROLL CUZ I PLAY DIRTY. the days of mr nice guy is over. [size=14pt]stay off this thread if you have nothing meaningful to contribute [/size]or feel the wrath of Yah wink wink
did quivah just bring out the real in you?

aww I never meant to expose you, just wanna torment ya sad.

@bold that person is you dawg, its time you ran away as usual.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (53) (Reply)

Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.