Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 - Religion (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 (116549 Views)

Ww3 Armageddon Update / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 7:43am On Nov 23, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
Sukkot, when's the new date?

You totally failed on this one and no amount of insult will cover it.

You hear 10kobo prophet sukkot? Insult from now till eternity won't change the fact you failed. If people fail courses like you fail here nobody, will graduate from college. LoL

4 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 23, 2014
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Geophem(m): 10:52am On Nov 23, 2014
sukkot:
thats the point. i am making a fool of myself so that all you idi-ots will leave me alone. i have transformed from who i was a year ago. a year ago i was happy to put up with scoffers. right now i have just a little bit of patience. either you see what i see or you dont. doesnt matter if i am a day or two off target but if you see what i see then it wouldnt matter if i am off target by a day or two or three because you see the pieces falling into place and you know what is about to happen. this is the type of person i want on my team. this is the type of person i want quoting me. not some spiritually blind idi-iot who cant see what is happening but is just sitting and waiting for the day to pass so they can shout that you are a false prophet cuz the day came and went and nothing happened. i got no time for these childish games anymore. either you see what i see or you dont. the time is short. take your nonsense to other threads.
then keep what u see to urself... Were jatijati

2 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2014
Funny thread!!! Laughing in Berom Language grin grin grin Sukkot my man, dem heathens done finish ya badly grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
sukkot:
thats the point. i am making a fool of myself so that all you idi-ots will leave me alone. i have transformed from who i was a year ago. a year ago i was happy to put up with scoffers. right now i have just a little bit of patience. [size=14pt]either you see what i see or you dont. doesnt matter if i am a day or two off target but if you see what i see then it wouldnt matter if i am off target by a day or two or three because you see the pieces falling into place and you know what is about to happen [/size]. this is the type of person i want on my team. this is the type of person i want quoting me. not some spiritually blind idi-iot who cant see what is happening but is just sitting and waiting for the day to pass so they can shout that you are a false prophet cuz the day came and went and nothing happened. i got no time for these childish games anymore. either you see what i see or you dont. the time is short. take your nonsense to other threads.
cheesy using scope to tell us you failed here again?..
hmph! we get it.

off target a day or two or three.. so the new date is 25th wink?

why not just take a break phuleeze at this sh.I.t your taken? or could you just pass me your SK, leme see what you see.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Mintayo(m): 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
quivah:

cheesy using scope to tell us you failed here again?..
hmph! we get it.

off target a day or two or three.. so the new date is 25th wink?

why not just take a break phuleeze at this sh.I.t your taken? or could you just pass me your SK, leme see what you see.
smiley
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MEILYN(m): 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
quivah:

okkk meilyn ... here I am quoting you.
just wanted to save ya a.s.s from all my spanks since this thread isn't about you but oh! your sukkot second self.. its all you!
now,
you got balls? you can hang yourself with it.
deluded sukkot second self.
Hmmmmm... The problem with you is that, you think you know it all, but in reality you are the most misinformed and confused being I have ever come across. Must you be a failure in everything?

Don't say Sukkot and Meilyn are same persons again, I get angry at your folly when you say that.

ohhhh spare me that, I have been reading your spanks grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Idrismusty97(m): 12:37am On Nov 24, 2014
Idrismusty97 5:36pm On Oct 13:
Blahblahblah...You would regret opening a thread like this. I have bookmarked it. Thousands of people have done things like this in the past, You are not the first. cheesy
Behold the real prophet cool.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 6:58am On Nov 24, 2014
MEILYN:
Hmmmmm... The problem with you is that, you think you know it all, but in reality you are the most misinformed and confused being I have ever come across. [size=14pt] Must you be a failure in everything?[/size]

Don't say Sukkot and Meilyn are same persons again, I get angry at your folly when you say that.

ohhhh spare me that, I have been reading your spanks grin
cheesy hi there Sukkot second self.

so when is the new date?

@bold that's a question for your yeye 10kb prophet Obadiah ..

SUKKOT AND MEILYN ARE ONE AND THE SAME: D oyah kiss the dust.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:13am On Nov 24, 2014
quivah:

cheesy hi there Sukkot second self.

so when is the new date?

@bold that's a question for your yeye 10kb prophet Obadiah ..

SUKKOT AND MEILYN ARE ONE AND THE SAME: D oyah kiss the dust.

We know that one naw.... This Sukkot guy get serious mental problem nor be small...
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by tpia6: 8:18am On Nov 24, 2014
sukkot:
listen, this will be the margin of error that i will give, before the end of the month, which is only 18 days from now, the war will start. thats the only margin of error i will give. a 18 day margin of error. the war will start in october 2014. this month. however i have special celestial reasons for picking 15th and 19th wink

Why not skip the mumbo jumbo and just cut to the chase.

What exactly are you seeing?

Is it this immigration thing?

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by lekkie073(m): 9:25am On Nov 24, 2014
when someone is high on some form of intoxicants, he might see himself flying towards d moon but in reality, he would never leave d ground for more than 3 seconds before gravity acts on him......sukkot, why don't u just stay off drugs cool
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

We know that one naw.... This Sukkot guy get serious mental problem nor be small...
real problem of his lies not in the serious mental problem but in his self denial of the illness.

it would have been much easier to cure him of his craze if he accept to be suffering from it but Sukkot? he thinks he's well... I pity his mother sad she might eventually lose her dear son to the deepest cage in an asylum very soon.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by bejeria101(m): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
I was waiting for the world to go boom,was eating spagetti at pastor oluwabiyi 50th b,day,told dat 10k prophet i would be eating lol,he should find sometin to do with his life,maybe sell his ideas for a movie script. Otondo
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MaziOmenuko: 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
When you ask them to stop taking cheap weed, they say you're a scoffer. They keep comparing you to the days of Noah, where they are the 'Noah' and we the 'scoffers'.

Noah didn't take the kind of weed sukkot takes on daily basis.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
quivah:

real problem of his lies not in the serious mental problem but in his self denial of the illness.

it would have been much easier to cure him of his craze if he accept to be suffering from it but Sukkot? he thinks he's well... I pity his mother sad she might eventually lose her dear son to the deepest cage in an asylum very soon.

Exactly! It is one thing to think the world may soon end but to become a prophet of doom even despite your own failure is tantamount to madness. sukkot needs help but he won't admit it. May be if quivah you had agreed when he toasted you he may have become sane again LoL !

3 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 9:40am On Nov 25, 2014
YEAHHHHHHHHHH NIGGAZZZZZZZZZZ AMERICA IS ON FAYAAAAAAAAAAAAA. IT IS HERE FINALLY AS PROPHESIED BY THE SON OF YAH cry
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2014
sukkot:
YEAHHHHHHHHHH NIGGAZZZZZZZZZZ AMERICA IS ON FAYAAAAAAAAAAAAA. IT IS HERE FINALLY AS PROPHESIED BY THE SON OF YAH cry

yes on the exact date I predicted for something huge to happen, 25 Nov 2014 UTC (the riot started from around 0400 UTC)

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by asala1: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2014
sukkot:

LOL!!!, you guys are funny. Is it this Ferguson incidence than is now WW3?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 25, 2014
asala1:

LOL!!!, you guys are funny. Is it this Ferguson incidence than is now WW3?

Like I said before, the nuclear war will be on 17 Dec 2014.

Ferguson riot will contribute* to post-war anarchism, thus is related to WW3. If you don't get what I'm saying, then please read the PDF version or watch the video on my channel.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
sukkot:

So Ferguson is now America? LoL
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
R94A21:

yes on the exact date I predicted for something huge to happen, 25 Nov 2014 UTC (the riot started from around 0400 UTC)

What a liar! The Grand jury issued its judgement yesterday Monday 24 November and the Ferguson riot broke out soon after. Today you will say wait for American time. Rubbish!
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
LordReed:

What a liar! The Grand jury issued its judgement yesterday Monday 24 November and the Ferguson riot broke out soon after. Today you will say wait for American time. Rubbish!

Things go by UTC, kid.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
R94A21:

Things go by UTC, kid.

Was UTC the reason your other three predictions of WW3 failed?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
LordReed:
bruv take your daughter to the hospital. she has elephantiasis of the hands shocked
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
sukkot:
bruv take your daughter to the hospital. she has elephantiasis of the hands shocked

Dude..admit it... You suffer from a serious mental case..
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
R94A21:

kudos to you. this event will never stop. this is the fuse being lit, so to speak. its downhill from here
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

Dude..admit it... You suffer from a serious mental case..
yes i do suffer from mental case. its called raining fire on demonic people by any means necessary. whatever way i have to use to make them feel pain is what i would use. by any means necessary. i am a spiritual warrior. nothing is off limits to me. i am not your typical naija guy. if i have to decimate your whole family for you to feel pain, the pain that i feel, then thats just what i am going to do. the pain of waiting for redemption and yet being shitted on everyday by demons. i have to pass some of this pain around. its only right wink wink

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
see one thing you would get to understand is that there are three faceS to God. his kind face and his evil face and his warrior face. when he is kind he is Jesus, when he is evil he goes by the name abbadon or appolyon the destroyer and when he is a warrior he goes by the name archangel micheal. ALL THE SAME DEITY WITH DIFFERENT FACETS AND NAMES. so are his prophets.

proverbs 1 vs 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh <<< GOD LAUGHING AT YOUR CALAMITY WHEN HE BRINGS DISASTER ON YOU.

MATTHEW 18 VS 6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
sukkot:
yes i do suffer from mental case. its called raining fire on demonic people by any means necessary. whatever way i have to use to make them feel pain is what i would use. by any means necessary. i am a spiritual warrior. nothing is off limits to me. i am not your typical naija guy. if i have to decimate your whole family for you to feel pain, the pain that i feel, then thats just what i am going to do. the pain of waiting for redemption and yet being shitted on everyday by demons. i have to pass some of this pain around. its only right wink wink

Just get some medication...that's all I'm sayin'...
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
BossTtdiamonds:

Just get some medication...that's all I'm sayin'...
[b]I am very sane. i have no mental or emotional or physical problems lol. i am just someone who does not place boundaries on the physical flesh. i see the flesh for what it is. we are spiritual beings having a physical experience. we are our spirit and not our flesh. as such i do not place that much value or restrictions on what i can say with regards to the flesh cuz it is nothing. i can yab your mama papa daughter son etc etc but it is just a thin veneer of who you really are. point being i am not speaking to your spirit however your spirit has to be corrected when it crosses the line and the way to get to that spirit is through the flesh because the spirit cannot feel pain. as such the earth is the judgement ground where we are tossed into for judgement and to come feel pain. this is the judgement ground. this is where your flesh comes to get a beating for all your spirit motivated trangsressions. cuz what pushes you is your spirit. but you pay with the flesh. so what i do is punishing the spirits for the trangression of the flesh. if i cuss your moms or your daughter, for me to get to that level with you, seeing as everyone who knows me in real life will tell you that i am the sweetest person they ever met, for me to get to that level of cussing with you, then it means you have really started to harass my person and i am trying to punish your flesh as recompense. and when it comes to punishing the flesh, i have no boundaries when it comes to what i can say. i am not one of these ' dont talk about my mama ' kinda person. if you yab my mums or whomever, its no big deal to me. so ermm yeah we are on earth to feel pain, both emotional and physical cuz this is where you pay for your sins[/b]

ecclesiastes 3 vs 16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, <<< the place of judgement under the sun aka earth. we are all in judgement baby. whatever i say to offend is a form of judgement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (53) (Reply)

If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This / MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.