Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 - Religion (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 (116516 Views)

Ww3 Armageddon Update / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
doubleDx:

My sister don't mind them...I'm suspecting R94A21 to be Buzugee other moniker grin it seems he has changed the date to 17 December, 2014 grin Smh!!! We go dey here thunder go fire false prophets/prophecies grin
the very first day that R9 guy posted here.. I felt the resemblance.

R9 is just another Sukkot.. and yeah! the shame is too much for him to come out himself to tell another date.

yeye prophets

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
Russia cannot even build modern warships and certain components for military use have to be imported from the Europe.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2014/09/03/france-backs-off-sending-mistral-warship-to-russia-in-1-7-billion-deal/
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MrPresident1: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
LordReed:

So why are you, Sukkot and others full of yourselves over this? There is this eagerness to point fingers and say "I told you so" with glee plastered on your faces. There is no message of redemption only of condemnation and judgement. Is their silenced voice going to bring you guys any joy? Why are you so eager to see judgement fall on others? You think you are better than them? You think you deserve God's mercy more than they do?

One would expect that at this point in time you would have become introspective, asking questions and trying to get at the nitty gritty of what is really about to go off. At this point you should also have started your research, you should have quitted scoffing, risen above your pettiness, you should at this time be trying to see the big picture.

Unfortunately, this is not the story with you. You have a small mind.

Someone or some people must be chosen to be the harbingers, it is our great privilege from the Most High God. We are the firstfruits from the dead, sent to warn the living deads.

Now you have heard, you prepare or you must wait.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MrPresident1: 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
LordReed:
Russia cannot even build modern warships and certain components for military use have to be imported from the Europe.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2014/09/03/france-backs-off-sending-mistral-warship-to-russia-in-1-7-billion-deal/

Stop scoffing, Negro.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
MrPresident1:

Stop scoffing, Negro.
El-Presidente wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MrPresident1: 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
R94A21:
So far I predicted the following dates:

28 Aug 2014 (04 08 4712)
NATO and US had emergency meetings on the same day because of the Russian incursion and ISIS massacre. [initiation WW3 proxy wars]

21 Sep 2014 (28 08 4712)
Tens of thousands protested against Russian government in Moscow and it was broadcast on YouTube live because it was so dramatic. This was exactly opposite to what happened on 28 Aug. [indication of post-war anarchism]

30 Oct 2014 (07 09 4712)
The trilateral Russia-EU-Ukraine gas deal was supposed to be on 29th Oct but they discussed "overnight" and finally signed the deal in the evening of 30th Oct, and they had a little ceremony which was broadcast on TV in Ukraine. [temporary truce]

25 Nov 2014 (04 10 4712)
Ferguson riot. [indication of imminent post-war anarchism; will also contribute to WW3 by making the anti-US nations act more boldly]

As I said many times before, the nuclear war will be on 17 December 2014 (26 10 4712).

But before that there will be a big major escalation which will serve as a "turning point" on 05 December 2014 (14 10 4712).

I believe I warned you enough but since you fools keep failing to recognise my words, I will give you the last chance. On 5th December UTC, you will have to either choose to believe me and prepare accordingly, or choose to suffer in hell.

If you want to know the details, then visit my channel. All of you will have the consequences for your inaction and negative action.

You will temper your words or you will be served in kind.

We make our boasts in the name of The Most High and Holy God, the Creator of the heavens and the earth, the one wh never fails in His promises. He has promised to protect His children in the hour of temptation and evil.

Who will dwell in the midst of everlasting burnings?

Isaiah 33:14
14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?
15 He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;
16 He shall dwell on high: his place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure.

Our God, who never fails, has promised us that we will dwell on high, our place of defence will be the munition of rocks, our bread will not fail (our food will not fail) and our families (waters) will be secure.

This is the promise of our God to us.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MrPresident1: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
sukkot:
El-Presidente wink

LORD OBADIAH cheesy wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
MrPresident1:

We make our boasts in the name of The Most High and Holy God, the Creator of the heavens and the earth, the one wh never fails in His promises. He has promised to protect His children in the hour of temptation and evil.

14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?
15 He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;
16 He shall dwell on high: his place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure.

Our God, who never fails, has promised us that we will dwell on high, our place of defence will be the munition of rocks, our bread will not fail (our food will not fail) and our families (waters) will be secure.

bros i hope say you no dey surf for area where plenty hamites dey sha. i see you landed safely in your destination. boko haram hamites cheesy

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
MrPresident1:

hamites done strike again https://www.nairaland.com/2018368/bomb-blast-yola-kills-40

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 8:34am On Nov 28, 2014
And America enjoys another turkey filled Thanksgiving day, flag still flying high. LoL
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 4:54am On Nov 29, 2014
America still up and going cheesy cheesy

sukkot mehn!! you one big sick f.o.o.l
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 9:36am On Nov 30, 2014
8 days don pass America never burn finish? LoL

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Weah96: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
LordReed:
8 days don pass America never burn finish? LoL

Spirit things are mysterious. Give it time, someone will launch a nuclear missile.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
Sukkot wetin happen Na? World war never start oo . grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dapo777:
Sukkot wetin happen Na? World war never start oo . grin

Did he say November 22, 2014? Maybe 2015 or 2016...

Maybe he prayed to avert it, and his voice was heard. Lol.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
Abuamam:

Did he say November 22, 2014? Maybe 2015 or 2016...

Maybe he prayed to avert it, and his voice was heard. Lol.
oh c'mon Sukkot so much wish for the war to start on 22nd and wouldn't out of passion pray for its aversion.

and he did say Nov 22,2014.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MrPresident1: 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
Weah96:

Spirit things are mysterious. Give it time, someone will launch a nuclear missile.

Wow, what perspicacity!!! shocked shocked
I never guessed the depths of your insights wink
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MrPresident1: 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hundreds of years of brainwashing has wiped the slate clean. smiley
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
quivah:

oh c'mon Sukkot so much wish for the war to start on 22nd and wouldn't out of passion pray for its aversion.

and he did say Nov 22,2014.

Ok. Though your first premise is a conjecture. You may be maligning the gentle hearted, peace loving Sukkot... who just might have saved you from nuclear annihilation.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 11:42am On Dec 01, 2014
DP
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 11:43am On Dec 01, 2014
Abuamam:

Ok. Though your first premise is a conjecture. You may be maligning the gentle hearted, peace loving Sukkot... who just might have saved you from nuclear annihilation.

hi, are you sukkot?

trying to tell us you've averted the ww3 ? oh
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
quivah:

hi, are you sukkot?

trying to tell us you've averted the ww3 ? oh

Playing devil's advocate here... no pun intended. Someone has to defend him against all these crushing comments.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
Weah96:

The question sukkot attempts to answer is not if someone will launch but when. A stopped clock is right twice a day.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Weah96: 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
LordReed:

A stopped clock is right twice a day.

That's my point.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
Weah96:

That's my point.

Some "stopped clocks" have been shouting about nuclear war for more than 60+ years, they also will be right when it happens. sukkot is however claiming to know the date to the "d" which makes him a crackpot.

2 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by quivah(f): 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
Abuamam:

Playing devil's advocate here... no pun intended. Someone has to defend him against all these crushing comments.
cheesy

I think a sensible man should defend the truth irrespective of who is saying it.
except you are just like sukkot or his other self who's full of sh.it and insanity then you should know he failed and hence ran away. in fact, you saying he prayed to avert just what he wish so much to happen is so offff! it sounds like you are him, trying to cover up your failure #no offence.

but try again.. we all know sukkot failed like he always do wink eat that!

even if his mother is up in America,sukkot would never pray for america turn over.

he doesn't need your defence dude!! whats there to defend? his failure?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
I said Sukkot is fine. You ignorant fools on the other hand will suffer and die. Feel free to apologise for your ignorant contempt on 17 Dec, you will still have your karma for your immorality in the past.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by honeychild(f): 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
@quiver
It's called sarcasm.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 04, 2014
Astrology isnt for the weak.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 04, 2014
2 Corinthians 10:3-6

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

@ Sukkot where art thou? grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by NoContract(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2014
[size=18pt]And to believe this lunacy reach 43 pages shows that NIGERIANS ARE FOOLS![/size]

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 1:55am On Dec 05, 2014
I JUST DID THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE READING OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM. NEVER DID IT LIKE THIS BEFORE. ABOUT 3 HOURS INTENSE READING. DECEMBER 12 AND DECEMBER 13TH IS GOING TO BE ONE OF THE MOST MOMENTOUS DAYS IN HISTORY. WATCH OUT FOR THOSE TWO DATES. YOUR MIND WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT YOUR EYES WOULD SEE ON THOSE DAYS. ALL THANKS AND PRAISES TO YAH FOR THE WISDOM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (53) (Reply)

If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This / MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.