Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,294 members, 7,780,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:35 PM

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 - Religion (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 (115903 Views)

Ww3 Armageddon Update / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Weah96: 11:22am On Dec 18, 2014
LordReed:

Maybe we should do like the North Koreans in the movie World War Z and remove everybody's teeth. No bite, no zombie. LoL.

And potatoes would be great food for a toothless population, just mash it and put some gravy on. LoL

I slept my way through the movie, but that sounds like Pyongyang alright. LOL. Might have even been a toss up between removing their heads or teeth.

But back to the topic. Potatoes are a good crisis food. You don't even have to cook them. When the SHTF, you pull out a stalk and get to munching.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by finofaya: 11:26am On Dec 18, 2014
@sukkot, If you were not sure of the date, why then did you announce it? You could have just stuck with the year from the outset. I expect you'll shift from 2014 to the end of the decade by New Years'. And at the end of the decade maybe to the end of the century. More grease to your elbow.

2 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2014
finofaya:
@sukkot, If you were not sure of the date, why then did you announce it? You could have just stuck with the year from the outset. I expect you'll shift from 2014 to the end of the decade by New Years'. And at the end of the decade maybe to the end of the century. More grease to your elbow.
i am sure of the date. the battles have started. the date i am not sure of is the exact day it will go global wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 18, 2014
sukkot:
[b]hey bro, the sign of a good prophet is not in the accuracy of dates but is in knowing the time frame of when something will happen. we both know the time frame and the fact that even though through all our date predictions we have stuck to 2014 cuz we know the period. getting the date accurately is just a bonus and something we are having fun with but the most important thing is we know we are in that time frame. trying to pin-point days through celestial occurences is just the fun of it. having said all that december 18 represents a new beginning and december 22 is the new moon so i would expect the 'old moon' to be ' cleansed ' before december 22 and starting from the new beginning date of december 18. so thats a good time-frame. having said all that there is a 100 million man purge in america this weekend or so. i expect obama and russia to make their move during this time. remember i never let a good crisis go to waste ' is the motto of the elites, or in this case ' a manufactured crisis ' [/b] wink

Well said and thank you for your words. Politically speaking, it's very obvious it will happen soon. But without becoming one with one's spirit, no one can predict it with 100% accuracy and certainty. After all the hard work I put into this numerology, I deeply realised 3 things:

1) humility - doesn't matter how good I am at analysing all these numbers, what matters is how close you are to your spirit, which leads to:
2) power of spirit is essential to know the future with 100% accuracy and certainty
3) power of belief can help you to get close to your spirit - not to mention myself but a lot of people on YouTube believed my numerology till the very last minute. It is the belief that initiates spiritual power which can overcome physical reality and one's logical mind. This reminds me how I could turn on and off electronics with my spiritual energy before in a semi-trance and semi-hypnotic state. Complete belief yields the god-like power that can easily overcome one's physical mind.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Weah96: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2014
R94A21:

thank you for your words. Politically speaking, it's very obvious it will happen soon. But without become one with one's spirit, no one can predict it with 100% accuracy and certainty. After all the hard work I put into this numerology, I deeply realised 3 things:

1) humility - doesn't matter how good I am at analysing all these numbers, what matters is how close you are to your spirit, which leads to:
2) power of spirit is essential to know the future with 100% accuracy and certainty
3) power of belief can help you to get close to your spirit - not to mention myself but a lot of people on YouTube believed my numerology till the very last minute. It is the belief that initiates spiritual power which can overcome physical reality and one's logical mind. This reminds me the fact how I could turn on and off electronics before in a semi-trance and semi-hypnotic state. Complete belief yields the god-like power that can easily overcome one's physical mind.

I used to drive my vehicle without entering it too. The force was strong in this young padawan until the dark side corrupted my potential.

But never mind, the force never leaves the Jedi. It's simply transformed into dormant energy.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 18, 2014
Weah96:

I used to drive my vehicle without entering it too. The force was strong in this young padawan until the dark side corrupted my potential.

But never mind, the force never leaves the Jedi. It's simply transformed into dormant energy.

cool but I'm no Jedi. I'm just a blue spirit trapped in an as-yet underdeveloped human body. wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by finofaya: 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
sukkot:
i am sure of the date. the battles have started. the date i am not sure of is the exact day it will go global wink

So it must go global before 2015?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
finofaya:

All it takes for the nuclear war to happen is a single nuclear strike. It can happen "accidentally" (like through ISIS) at a predetermined date. Once such an "accident" happens, the blame game will start like we've seen in this year (eg. MH17), but in a much more intense way - takes only one day for a full scale war. This is also the reason why no one except those who are spiritually not blind will see this coming.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by ooman(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
R94A21:

Well said and thank you for your words. Politically speaking, it's very obvious it will happen soon. But without becoming one with one's spirit, no one can predict it with 100% accuracy and certainty. After all the hard work I put into this numerology, I deeply realised 3 things:

3) power of belief can help you to get close to your spirit - not to mention myself but a lot of people on YouTube believed my numerology till the very last minute. It is the belief that initiates spiritual power which can overcome physical reality and one's logical mind. This reminds me how I could turn on and off electronics with my spiritual energy before in a semi-trance and semi-hypnotic state. Complete belief yields the god-like power that can easily overcome one's physical mind.

Weah96:

I seem to remember there were times I could fly planes solely by mind control. But now, that potential is corrupted by my atheism. cheesy

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
R94A21:

good stuff bro.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
lol... you guys are clowns! heath ledger has got nothing on y'all.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by finofaya: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
R94A21:

All it takes for the nuclear war to happen is a single nuclear strike. It can happen "accidentally" (like through ISIS) at a predetermined date. Once such an "accident" happens, the blame game will start like we've seen in this year (eg. MH17), but in a much more intense way - takes only one day for a full scale war. This is also the reason why no one except those who are spiritually not blind will see this coming.

You are right. A single nuclear strike is sufficient for a lot of things. Are we to expect the strike in 2014?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
finofaya:

before 2014 ends yes something catastrophic / drastic / would have happened to trigger the whole downward spiral into global chaos
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LewsTherin: 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
I come to this thread whenever I feel depressed or stressed. It never fails!! cheesy

Sukhot and co, keep it up. You'll be right one day. Even a broke clock is correct twice a day.

If at first you don't succeed (and at 2nd and 3rd and 69th), try, try and try again.

After all, it's not the end of the world! grin

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
finofaya:

You are right. A single nuclear strike is sufficient for a lot of things. Are we to expect the strike in 2014?

yes because "war is irrational" whilst all things are predetermined. but I can not guarantee you anything as I am not one with my spirit yet.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by finofaya: 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
sukkot:
before 2014 ends yes something catastrophic / drastic / would have happened to trigger the whole downward spiral into global chaos

Wasn't the triggering supposed to happen on or before November 22nd, 2014? We are talking about the main event now.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by finofaya: 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
R94A21:

yes because "war is irrational" whilst all things are predetermined. but I can not guarantee you anything as I am not one with my spirit yet.

Thank you.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
R94A21:

LoL see how you reveal your ignorance. You think World Wars are bar brawls that happen because someone made a mistake. It doesn't take spiritual insight to know when war is brewing so save your crap.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
sukkot:

Like the fake California slid into the ocean news you posted on here? LoL. Now you manufacture fake news to prove your prophecies. Pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
finofaya:

Wasn't the triggering supposed to happen on or before November 22nd, 2014? We are talking about the main event now.
just sit and observe the journey. wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Babalakin(m): 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
LordReed:

Like the fake California slid into the ocean news you posted on here? LoL. Now you manufacture fake news to prove your prophecies. Pathetic.
Lol. Thanks bra.i was wondering when California submerged and not even CNN talked about it. ..This guy smokes SH.i.T i swear ..clones
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Babalakin(m): 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
LordReed:

Lol. Thanks bra.i was wondering when California(a very important state in d US) submerged and not even CNN talked about it. ..This guy smokes shit i swear ..clones
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
Babalakin:
Lol. Thanks bra.i was wondering when California(a very important state in d US) submerged and not even CNN talked about it. ..This guy smokes shit i swear ..clones

Maybe in his dream where everything he says is the shít. LoL
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 19, 2014
LordReed:

LoL see how you reveal your ignorance. You think World Wars are bar brawls that happen because someone made a mistake. It doesn't take spiritual insight to know when war is brewing so save your crap.

No, more like a full scale street fight between 2 rival gangs after numerous brawls for decades, recent brawls made their relationship the record worst (worse than Cold War), and finally one of the gang members gets stabbed by a third party who could have easily been paid by the rival gang.

I tried to make it easy for you to understand since if anyone, it is you who "revealed one's ignorance".
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 3:12am On Dec 19, 2014
R94A21:

No, more like a full scale street fight between 2 rival gangs after numerous brawls for decades, recent brawls made their relationship the record worst (worse than Cold War), and finally one of the gang members gets stabbed by a third party who could have easily been paid by the rival gang.

I tried to make it easy for you to understand since if anyone, it is you who "revealed one's ignorance".

For once you wrote like a reasoning being not a conspiracy bot. However street wars do not require prophets to announce their coming, the signs are usually visible. What you and your co quacks are attempting to do is tell us the time, date and place of the street war when you are not privy to the plans for that war. You, like the rest of us can see the signs but you delude yourself into thinking you have special knowledge we don't when all you see is the same we see.

War between the US and Russia has been smoldering since right at the closing stages of WW2. US generals wanted to invade Russia immediately after conquering Germany because they correctly recognized Russia as the next big threat to Western dominance. The animosity has never died off since then. There have been proxy wars in all manner of shape and form. WW3 and nuclear war have been predicted for every decade since then so what news are you bringing we haven't already heard?

Will it be this year? Maybe but I am certainly not saying I know. You who are have been saying you know have been wrong going on 4 or more times. You cannot see that you don't have the power you claim, you cannot see that it is unnecessary to claim to be a harbinger to see world events unfold or even discern their unfolding. LoL you even gave us dire warnings how if we don't listen to you it will be our doom, what a laugh. What has that gotten you? N O T H I N G!

3 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 20, 2014
Possible, but NOT guaranteed, dates are:

22 Dec 2014 (01 11 4712)
http://i.imgur.com/7bmUJRl.png 17-22-26-31 Dec are all connected

Looking at the whole picture 17-22-26-31 Dec http://i.imgur.com/SVIKbza.png

Understanding Fibonacci Sequence in Relation to Clock http://i.imgur.com/80aDlR3.png

Convolved Fibonacci Sequences for Dummies http://www.fq.math.ca/Scanned/11-5/bicknell2.pdf

26 Dec 2014 (05 11 4712)
http://i.imgur.com/Rexuiz4.png 17-26-31 Dec are all connected

31 Dec 2014 (10 11 4712)
Numerology: http://i.imgur.com/rrDEV2x.png
Combined with 17 Dec: http://i.imgur.com/43Q6JTn.png important

- - -

Three historically significant events related to WW3 [28 Aug, 21 Sep, 30 Oct] http://i.imgur.com/7eNnk9u.png

28 Aug 2014
NATO and US had emergency meetings on the same day because of the Russian incursion and ISIS massacre.

21 Sep 2014
Tens of thousands protested against Russian government in Moscow and it was broadcast on YouTube live because it was so dramatic. This was exactly opposite to what happened on 28 Aug.

30 Oct 2014
The trilateral Russia-EU-Ukraine gas deal was supposed to be on 29th Oct but they discussed "overnight" and finally signed the deal in the evening of 30th Oct, and they had a little ceremony which was broadcast on TV in Ukraine.

The huge event related to WW3 (numerologically predicted to be on 25 Nov http://i.imgur.com/0YpyVRO.png ) was the Ferguson riot which started around 0430, 25 11 2014 UTC. Not to mention dozens of buildings were on fire, a black man was killed near where Michael Brown was fatally shot, and more than 2000 soldiers were ordered into Ferguson.

On the same day, Hong Kong police arrested 80 pro-democracy protesters, and British lawmakers cancelled a visit to China after one MP who defended Hong Kong's autonomy was not granted a visa.

The Ferguson riot clearly indicates the imminent anarchism which presumably will occur at the same time as WW3.

17 Dec 2014 - "Perfect" Numerology:
http://i.imgur.com/ErSl2xN.png
http://i.imgur.com/gNiVb00.png

List of past events on 17 Dec: http://i.imgur.com/h6dQb2t.png

Summary of 17/31 Dec: http://i.imgur.com/0APK5DR.png

Historically significant events on 17 Dec:
Foreign exchange in Finland no longer recognises rubles for trade.

For the first time, ISIS and U.S. Troops on the ground clashed in Iraq. U.S. Forces repelled an ISIS attempt to overrun their base.

Palestine submitted draft UN Security Council resolution to end Israeli occupation. EU removed Hamas from European list of terrorist groups after 13 years.

President Obama announced that the United States will restore full diplomatic relations with Cuba and open an embassy in Havana for the first time in more than 50 years.

American Alan Gross was released from a Cuban prison after "five" years, as part of an agreement that also includes the release of "three" Cubans jailed in the United States.

-- Supplementary Numerologies --
WW1 Full Clock Numerology: http://i.imgur.com/e64lGca.png
WW2 Full Clock Numerology: http://i.imgur.com/U2Or986.png
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
^^^

LOL, who is the dummy here? grin grin grin Smh! False prophecies go fire you for there, olodo rabata! grin tongue
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LewsTherin: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
At this rate, these guys are going to have to name all 365 days of every year as "significant "

You guys are fast running out of avenues to maneuver

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 23, 2014
[Major Events on 22 Dec 2014 UTC]
Attack Is Suspected as North Korean Internet Collapses; massive DDOS attack presumed

Computer systems at South Korea’s nuclear plant operator have been hacked, the company said on Monday, sharply raising concerns about safeguards around nuclear facilities in a country that remains technically at war with North Korea.

More than 17,000 people took part in Germany's largest anti-immigrant rally to date on Monday in the eastern city of Dresden, gathering to sing Christmas carols and listen to speakers complain about immigrants and asylum-seekers.

Third incident in France with man shouting "Allah Akbar" before ramming people with his car or stabbing policemen

Germany sees no reason to think about changes to the EU’s sanctions regime against Moscow at the moment, a government spokeswoman said, after the foreign minister expressed concern that Russia could be destabilized if sanctions were not eased.

Saudi Arabia is prepared to increase its oil output and claim a bigger market share to meet the demands of any new customers, Monday's edition of the Saudi-owned al-Hayat newspaper quoted the kingdom's oil minister as saying.

Russia's top oil producer Rosneft said on Monday that a deal to acquire an oil trading business from Morgan Stanley has been terminated due to a refusal by regulators in the United States to clear it.

Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev followed his Belarussian counterpart to Ukraine on Monday as Moscow's old allies reassessed their reliance on Russia in the heat of its financial malaise.

China sends first 700 strong infantry battalion to South Sudan for UN peacekeeping

China is willing to help Russia if needed but believes that the country has the ability to overcome its current economic problems, Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi was quoted as saying in a state newspaper on Monday.

North Korea is warning of strikes against the White House, Pentagon and "the whole US mainland, that cesspool of terrorism”.
The National Defence Commission, led by Kim, warned that its 1.2 million-member army is ready to use all types of warfare against the US.

North Korea's alleged hack of Sony Pictures was not an act of war, President Barack Obama said in an interview aired Sunday, as Pyongyang threatened reprisals if targeted with sanctions.
"I don't think it was an act of war. I think it was an act of cyber vandalism that was very costly, very expensive. We take it very seriously."

Pope Francis issued a blistering critique Monday of the Vatican bureaucracy that serves him, denouncing how some people lust for power at all costs, live hypocritical double lives and suffer from “spiritual Alzheimer’s” that has made them forget they’re supposed to be joyful men of God.

Pope Francis will meet with leaders of various religions when he visits the Philippines next month, pushing a message of tolerance in order to combat global religious conflicts, a church official said Monday.
[once again Pope comes up in the news; on 17 Dec, Pope condemned attacks in Australia, Pakistan, Yemen]

Embattled New York mayor calls for end to protests
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 23, 2014
LewsTherin:
At this rate, these guys are going to have to name all 365 days of every year as "significant "

You guys are fast running out of avenues to maneuver

You should learn to understand simple facts:
- MH17 incidence does not occur everyday. [17 07 2014]
- The US and NATO do not have emergency meetings everyday. [28 08 2014]
- Tens of thousands of people do not protest against Russian government everyday. [21 09 2014]
- Russia and Ukraine failed to reach a gas deal for the first two times, then finally reached a deal at the third meeting which took 2 continuous days [30 10 2014]
- Ferguson riot does not occur everyday. [25 11 2014]
- Russian ruble doesn't crash everyday. Palestine doesn't submit draft UNSC resolution to end Israeli occupation everyday. EU removed Hamas from terrorist list after 13 years. US announced a new diplomatic relationship with Cuba for the first time in more than 50 years [17 12 2014]
- North Korean internet doesn't get hacked and shut off everyday. The deal for Russia's top oil company Rosneft is not terminated by regulators in the US everyday. More than 17,000 people took part in Germany's largest anti-immigrant rally to date. [22 12 2014]

I'm pretty sure something big will happen on 26 Dec and the nuclear war on 31 Dec. smiley
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MaziOmenuko: 4:59am On Dec 23, 2014
Deluded folks adorned with ignorance!

Self acclaimed prophets; in the olden days, you would have been tied to a stake and burnt alive!

Deuteronomy 18.20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

Bow your heads in shame! You can only play around with your little nephews, show them dates and tease them about world-war.

Blind bats.

3 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2014
Beatty Sequence with Golden Ratio (2-5-7-10)
http://i.imgur.com/YV6BReT.png

So both the golden ratio and Fibonacci sequence (approximation of the golden ratio) are implied by 4 consecutive numerologically significant dates.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (53) (Reply)

Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.