Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 (116581 Views)

Ww3 Armageddon Update / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
i am studying the planetary alignments ( astro-theology ) and numerology and the war is here. hope you are ready
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Idrismusty97(m): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
I even clicked this crap with the speed of lighting....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Ezedon(m): 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
since we were able to conquer BH world war 3 is nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
Idrismusty97:
I even clicked this crap with the speed of lighting....
its not crap. as above so below. the signs in the skies are to predict what will happen on earth. planetary alignments, supermoons, blood moons ( lunar eclipse ), solar eclipses,honey moons, new moons, comets, etc etc. they all mean something to those with the eye to see wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Princecalm(m): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
sukkot:
its not crap. as above so below. the signs in the skies are to predict what will happen on earth. planetary alignments, supermoons, blood moons ( lunar eclipse ), solar eclipses,honey moons, new moons, comets, etc etc. they all mean something to those with the eye to see wink
don't worry those two days you predicted are not far we will wait and see.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
Princecalm:
don't worry those two days you predicted are not far we will wait and see.
bookmark this thread my bros wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by skullz: 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
sukkot:
Ok sensei, calculate the moon and planetary bodies and tell us when your brain would be restored

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
skullz:
Ok sensei, calculate the moon and planetary bodies and tell us when your brain would be restored
my brain is in top shape thank you very much wink

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Harmthe(m): 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
anoda prophecy by anoda nairalander.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
I keep saying its the weed.....
... maybe I'm right.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Macelliot(m): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
The prophecies in the the book of revelation & the book of daniel about the End of Days is near.
The mysteries surrounding the end time will interlink The Roman Empire, Babylon, United States, Russian Republic, (Gog and Magog), Turkey, Israel, Egypt, Syria, the beast/anti-Christ, One world order, The tribulation and the coming of Christ.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
Macelliot:
The prophecies in the the book of revelation & the book of daniel about the End of Days is near.
The mysteries surrounding the end time will interlink The Roman Empire, Babylon, United States, Russian Republic, (Gog and Magog), Turkey, Israel, Egypt, Syria, the beast/anti-Christ, One world order, The tribulation and the coming of Christ.
hmmm too many contradictions in your post. first off the USA is part of the roman empire and is called babylon. roman empire broke into europe and usa. prophecies in the book of revelation is almost over. one world order has been created, its called globalization and finally the beast / antichrist has been here and is the roman empire. beasts are empires and antichrist just means someone or a nation of people working in opposition to the laws of God

2 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by AKMoney1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
At op please help me calculate the date of the second coming of Jesus Christ. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by blexxonmak(m): 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
Yes I can see the war-in your papa's house.Akuya

sukkot:
i am studying the planetary alignments ( astro-theology ) and numerology and the war is here. hope you are ready

2 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
tongue

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by AKMoney1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
sukkot:
November this year. the ninth hour.

Thank you, my birthday is Nov 7th. I go spend all my money on the celebration and repent the second day. By the way I need that shitt you are high on bro, I bet it's fuckingg d.ope. grin

15 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
AKMoney1:

Thank you, my birthday is Nov 7th. I go spend all my money on the celebration and repent the second day. By the way I need that shitt you are high on bro, I bet it's fuckingg d.ope. grin
I am dead serious. this aint no joke.bookmark this thread wink

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by AKMoney1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
sukkot:
I am dead serious. this aint no joke.bookmark this thread wink

Of course I know you are, just pass me the shitt you took make me self dey see stars. cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by aventura: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
sukkot bro, can you relate your studies to soccer betting or better still can you device a means of predicting soccer games accurately?
Thanks bro...

5 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
AKMoney1:

Of course I know you are, just pass me the shitt you took make me self dey see stars. cheesy grin
you go see stars when you see everything happening as i have stated grin

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
aventura:
sukkot bro, can you relate your studies to soccer betting or better still can you device a means of predicting soccer games accurately?
Thanks bro...
nah brah, just world events.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
I dunno when it will start but all am sure is America has already laid the foundation of ww3.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
OK o, 15 na wednesday this week and 19 na sunday next week! I dey watch to see the war.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by amiskurie(m): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
Well,it looks like it....bt more like the world wld end sooner.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
gboss4sure:
I dunno when it will start but all am sure is America has already laid the foundation of ww3.
i already provided the date my bros. from reading the planetary alignments and the signs in the moon and stars and calculating the numerology meaning of said dates. its biblical. ' i have given you the constellation in the sky for seasons and events and dates '
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
wazoboy:
OK o, 15 na wednesday this week and 19 na sunday next week! I dey watch to see the war.
e no go easy bros. but it is here. and it must be done for the new beginning to start.

2 Likes

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by ITbomb(m): 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
We still have a blood moon to go so it is not happening
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
amiskurie:
Well,it looks like it....bt more like the world wld end sooner.
world is never ending. what is ending is the white mans control of the world. another empire is getting ready to mount up. its regime change on earth. a reset

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
ITbomb:
We still have a blood moon to go so it is not happening
we have 2 more blood moons to go in 2015. the blood moons of 2015 are just confirmations. the blood moons of april 15th and october 8 on passover and the feast of tabernacles this year 2014 are the ones that matter because the sun would have been fully eclipsed by march 20 2015. the other two coming in 2015 is to keep up in tradition with the TETRADS being required to be seen so you know that regime change or major change of sorts has come to the earth. if you study the last 8 tetrad blood moons, the event that it was representing happened during the first two and not the last two. the first two we have had now. so its time to rock and roll
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by amiskurie(m): 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
sukkot:
world is never ending. what is ending is the white mans control of the world. another empire is getting ready to mount up. its regime change on earth. a reset
Ok,there might be another power bt the black is not taking up power anytime soon
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Idrismusty97(m): 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
sukkot:
This is the only thing i will agree with you on. We should stop wasting time waiting for an end, The world will only end for you when you die. The Earth will keep rotating thousands of years to come. No war can ever wipeout the entire human civilization.

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by dagentility(f): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
Op seems your head is not correct.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (53) (Reply)

If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This / MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.