Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 - Religion (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 (116600 Views)

Ww3 Armageddon Update / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
sukkot:
bros, i said it will continue till 31st and beyond. this is not a one day event. once it starts, it will continue till march next year with little breaks in between. by the full solar eclipse of march 20 2015, all that need to be subdued would have been subdued. this is not a one day event. this is a 4 month plus event. the starting date of 19th october 2014 is what i am giving you

April 2015 is ending. LoL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by johnydon22(m): 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
[size=20] sukkot, its april 26th, was the world war postponed? grin grin [/size]

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 9:37am On Apr 27, 2015
johnydon22:
[size=20] sukkot, its april 26th, was the world war postponed? grin grin [/size]
my bros relax body. it is almost about to explode. keep your eye on america. it will soon be covered by russian and chinese troops rounding up american citizens wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 9:38am On Apr 27, 2015
LordReed:

April 2015 is ending. LoL
keep your eye open on america. read the post above this one wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by johnydon22(m): 9:47am On Apr 27, 2015
sukkot:
my bros relax body. it is almost about to explode. keep your eye on america. it will soon be covered by russian and chinese troops rounding up american citizens wink

Puhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy so its still about to explode, it didnt explode before end of march like you predicted. . . hahahahahahahaha i don die diaris nothing somebody will not see on nairaland. . You see ur life?? grin
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:12am On Apr 27, 2015
johnydon22:

Puhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy so its still about to explode, it didnt explode before end of march like you predicted. . . hahahahahahahaha i don die diaris nothing somebody will not see on nairaland. . You see ur life?? grin
relax body and keep your eye on the ball. dont take your eye away from the ball. learn to focus bros wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
sukkot:
sukkot:
keep your eye open on america. read the post above this one wink

LoL! Na magic them wan take land on top America abi? LMAO! OK na we dey wait to see the show.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by bejeria101(m): 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
LordReed:

LoL! Na magic them wan take land on top America abi? LMAO! OK na we dey wait to see the show.

Still using the wrong cough syrub,i tire o
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lastnyte; I saw 3 Russian R36M Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles a.k.a [SS-18 Satan] launched into the United States and sank New York, Washington & Virginia to the bottom of the ocean.

Alas! The beginning of the end.

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by tpiadotcom: 3:28am On Apr 28, 2015
you should post that non-anonymously if you are sure of what you're saying.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 9:51am On Apr 28, 2015
LordReed:

keep your eye on america. the operation that is the cover for the real event has already started. race war concocted by the elites. it will go down this weekend
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by Jeromejnr(m): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2015
Sukkot, I believe you need your brain examined.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:
Sukkot, I believe you need your brain examined.
My brain is just fine wink

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 11:20am On Apr 28, 2015
sukkot:
keep your eye on america. the operation that is the cover for the real event has already started. race war concocted by the elites. it will go down this weekend

Ok o but hope you know this weekend is May right?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 11:27am On Apr 28, 2015
LordReed:

Ok o but hope you know this weekend is May right?
yes now bros. may. may is the month of ' hell '. keep an eye out for most especially may the 3rd in america. i hope you have alternative media because no point sitting on nairaland or for waiting for AIT to report what is already happening. you need a good media source. alternative media not main stream
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
bejeria101:

Still using the wrong cough syrub,i tire o

Perpetual spiritual cough lol!

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
sukkot:
yes now bros. may. may is the month of ' hell '. keep an eye out for most especially may the 3rd in america. i hope you have alternative media because no point sitting on nairaland or for waiting for AIT to report what is already happening. you need a good media source. alternative media not main stream

One thing I like America for is that general information is very hard to hide. If anything happens in the streets we must know.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
LordReed:

One thing I like America for is that general information is very hard to hide. If anything happens in the streets we must know.
so do you know that america is on fire right now ? race riots and burning of buildings ?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
sukkot:
so do you know that america is on fire right now ? race riots and burning of buildings ?

Guy keep your pants on, Baltimore is not the whole US.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
LordReed:

Guy keep your pants on, Baltimore is not the whole US.
ahhh finally you caught on ? how do i take you serious if you dont keep up with world events ?
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
sukkot:
ahhh finally you caught on ? how do i take you serious if you dont keep up with world events ?

When I start predicting Armageddon I will scour the net for every insignificant event to prove it is starting.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by bejeria101(m): 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by dayodare49o: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Zoharariel:
Lastnyte; I saw 3 Russian R36M Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles a.k.a [SS-18 Satan] launched into the United States and sank New York, Washington & Virginia to the bottom of the ocean.

Alas! The beginning of the end.
Yes The beginning of the end. But you should be hoping more on human effort to stop the end.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by sukkot: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2015
LordReed:

When I start predicting Armageddon I will scour the net for every insignificant event to prove it is starting.
aiit just hold on tight and dont go nowhere. stay with me thrughout this coming month. my spiritual and prophetic and celestial antenna is in very active mode. this may will be bloody. you will never see a month of may like this one coming in your whole life. never ever wink
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
sukkot:
aiit just hold on tight and dont go nowhere. stay with me thrughout this coming month. my spiritual and prophetic and celestial antenna is in very active mode. this may will be bloody. you will never see a month of may like this one coming in your whole life. never ever wink

Watching... Waiting...
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by MrPresident1: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
satan will not fight satan. The LORD Himself will do the vanquishing. To Him alone will all the glory be. No man will share it with Him.

Isaiah 63:3-4
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 6:06am On May 01, 2015
MrPresident1:
satan will not fight satan. The LORD Himself will do the vanquishing. To Him alone will all the glory be. No man will share it with Him.

Isaiah 63:3-4
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

OK so China and Russia are not invading US again?

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by bejeria101(m): 4:52pm On May 01, 2015
LordReed:

OK so China and Russia are not invading US again?
Bro no vex,u get cornflakes i get milk n sugar hehehe
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by bejeria101(m): 4:56pm On May 01, 2015
LordReed:

Watching... Waiting...
Subscribing to GOtv *wey my popcorn n garrium dey*
Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by LordReed(m): 6:08pm On May 01, 2015
bejeria101:

Bro no vex,u get cornflakes i get milk n sugar hehehe
I'll do you even better, I have Weetabix. LoL!

1 Like

Re: ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 by bejeria101(m): 7:26pm On May 01, 2015
LordReed:

I'll do you even better, I have Weetabix. LoL!
Omo dat one make plenty sense hehehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.