Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Fame Has Changed Wizkid – Wizkid’s Former Producer “samklef” Says - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fame Has Changed Wizkid – Wizkid’s Former Producer “samklef” Says (1993 Views)

TerryG, Samklef, SlizzyE Turn ‘Cele Pastors’ (Photos) / Wizkid's Producer, Samklef Secretly Marries / DOWNLOAD Opzy - Jaiye Bi Oba. Producer - Samklef Noni. Label-Golden Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fame Has Changed Wizkid – Wizkid’s Former Producer “samklef” Says by marvel07(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
Super producer Samklef is not happy with Wizkid.
Speaking exclusively to LIB Samklef, who produced
Wizkid’s hit single Tease Me and five other songs in
Wizkid’s first album, said the superstar singer has not only
refused to work with him again, he’s also going about
dissing his (Samklef) talent.
“I’m not happy with Wizkid. I like his music, but I don’t
like him as a person anymore.
The reason I don’t like him anymore is, why do you go
about spoiling other people’s business?
I never spoiled your business, never came out to say
anything bad about you for four years.
So why would you go to an OAP and tell the OAP that
the reason why you no longer work with me is because
my beat is amateur.
What does that mean?
Those amateur beats was what brought you to
limelight, was what made you meet the same Akon who
first dropped ‘Don’t Dull’ on your voice.” Samklef
said.
I never downgraded him. I showed him love. I used to go
to his house…but he never came to mine.
He doesn’t know my house. He hasn’t even seen my son
before. It means he doesn’t regard me as a friend.
I wanted to feature him in one of my songs but this guy
kept posting me for years.
That’s not even why I am angry. I am angry because
he’s going about disrespecting my talent. Saying these
things in public. It is annoying.
“I’m doing fine without Wizkid. I don’t want to say I
regret working with him but I’m thanking God that we
are all alive.
But ask him, the people you are going to feature in
America, if they were like you, would you meet them?
“I wish him luck. I don’t regret working with his talent,
I only regret working with his person.
His fame took him away. He forgot where he was
coming from. His person is very disgusting.
There’s something we call the grace of God. Before
Wizkid got to where he is today, somebody gave him a
front line, somebody introduced him.
He didn’t just come from anywhere. Making music is
not just about one person. Banky was there to give him
the front line and others came to help out.
I’m not the only one complaining, other producers are
complaining. I don’t want to call names but nobody is
saying anything good about Wizkid and you call
yourself a superstar when you keep matching other
people down.
What is the star about you? Is it because you are
featuring other foreign artists? You are not the first to
do that, others have done that before so why are you
carried away?
“I don’t want to do anything with Wizkid anymore.
Keep it to yourself, keep your name.
I have new friends and new family. But he can
continue talking. We are listening.
I don’t wish him bad. He says my beat is amateur but
watch out for Samklef.” He said

Re: Fame Has Changed Wizkid – Wizkid’s Former Producer “samklef” Says by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dis silly small boi (wiz! Whatever) is just a little dimwit, silly braggard without class!!! Mtcheeew!!

1 Like

Re: Fame Has Changed Wizkid – Wizkid’s Former Producer “samklef” Says by Innez(m): 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
Itz normal. Giv a boy fame, he ditches u n calz u amateur. Take heart samklef coz he did it 2 banky.
It z well.

1 Like

Re: Fame Has Changed Wizkid – Wizkid’s Former Producer “samklef” Says by marvel07(m): 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
Wizkid dizzing is boss since 1980AD
Re: Fame Has Changed Wizkid – Wizkid’s Former Producer “samklef” Says by davdandam(m): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
I still have super star album on my laptop. ...not sure I'll add this his new album though what's the title self.?can't believe I've forgotten so fast and I can still recollect half of the songs on superstar without thinking. ...what am I tryna say wizkid lost it a long time ago. Its not only about smoking and shouting yaga on every beat. His songs lacks content these days jo. Samklef and banky gave him something he lacks now and that's depth and organisation. Beware of the word FAME, if it gets to your head you'll even try and contend with God. Yaga lolz

1 Like

Re: Fame Has Changed Wizkid – Wizkid’s Former Producer “samklef” Says by surgecom(m): 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
How much witchkid get sef wey him dey brag.

Me wey I get money sef I no fumble. Samklef move on.

"Awon to brag lana da"

1 Like

Re: Fame Has Changed Wizkid – Wizkid’s Former Producer “samklef” Says by marvel07(m): 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
davdandam:
I still have super star album on my laptop. ...not sure I'll add this his new album though what's the title self.?can't believe I've forgotten so fast and I can still recollect half of the songs on superstar without thinking. ...what am I tryna say wizkid lost it a long time ago. Its not only about smoking and shouting yaga on every beat. His songs lacks content these days jo. Samklef and banky gave him something he lacks now and that's depth and organisation. Beware of the word FAME, if it gets to your head you'll even try and contend with God. Yaga lolz

U SPEAK MY MIND BRO

1 Like

Re: Fame Has Changed Wizkid – Wizkid’s Former Producer “samklef” Says by marvel07(m): 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
surgecom:
How much witchkid get sef wey him dey brag.

Me wey I get money sef I no fumble. Samklef move on.

"Awon to brag lana da"

Laffin my ass out
Re: Fame Has Changed Wizkid – Wizkid’s Former Producer “samklef” Says by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
its too bad i used to like diz guy
he was one of my best in nigeria
but ever since arrogance enterd his head hez been singing rubbish
repeating lines many times to a point of annoyance.
its now clea dat diz guy smokes hemp, theh betta check hiz brain bcox hez gradually goin nuts but he dont kno it
diz was how majek fashek started, now hez not better than a sick mad man.

1 Like

Re: Fame Has Changed Wizkid – Wizkid’s Former Producer “samklef” Says by khanivorous(f): 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
When you hear the side effects of drug abuse, fools think itz all joke

Say no to drugs!!!

Majek fashek, kurt kobain, lindsay lohan, dmx, tyson, bobby brown and now WIZKID

1 Like

Re: Fame Has Changed Wizkid – Wizkid’s Former Producer “samklef” Says by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
Fed up listening to grown ass niggaz complaining of someones attitude...instead of you to mind your business and make it for yourself too....wat ppl dont understand is dat not everybody will be social like 2face...some ppl dont have time to be jisting about...some ppl just like dere private lives... samklef and wizzy did business 2geda and when business is concluded dey go dere separate ways...are they twins dat dey must be moving about 2geda? I've tweeted wizkid for years and he didnt even reply me...dats still none of my business... life isnt fair and a grownass man like samklef should know dat and stop whining.....instead of crying like a boy he should get back into the studio and improve himself....everybody has right to say what he wants to and you have a right to believe or discard it...I wonder what you'll do if wizkid collected your wife....
Re: Fame Has Changed Wizkid – Wizkid’s Former Producer “samklef” Says by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
drlawizle:
Fed up listening to grown ass niggaz complaining of someones attitude...instead of you to mind your business and make it for yourself too....wat ppl dont understand is dat not everybody will be social like 2face...some ppl dont have time to be jisting about...some ppl just like dere private lives... samklef and wizzy did business 2geda and when business is concluded dey go dere separate ways...are they twins dat dey must be moving about 2geda? I've tweeted wizkid for years and he didnt even reply me...dats still none of my business... life isnt fair and a grownass man like samklef should know dat and stop whining.....instead of crying like a boy he should get back into the studio and improve himself....everybody has right to say what he wants to and you have a right to believe or discard it...I wonder what you'll do if wizkid collected your wife....

one thing about yoRuba pple is dat, things normally go right
but when something connects dem they ll start supporting evil
i have seen u many times commentin on issues concerning celebrities
but now it affects wizkid, we cant discuss it abi?... undecided smh for u.
pls tell me if its fair for someone to go public and rubbish anoda persons hustle.
if wizkid doesnt like samkelfs beats he haz the right to quit with him
and he haz thousands of excuse to cover dat up instead of rubbishin him publicly
if i were samklef ill be angry too and im SURE ull will be angry too if it were u. undecided
DIGEST THIS AND CHECK IF ITS FAIR
Re: Fame Has Changed Wizkid – Wizkid’s Former Producer “samklef” Says by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 14, 2014
kaycii1:

one thing about yoRuba pple is dat, things normally go right
but when something connects dem they ll start supporting evil
i have seen u many times commentin on issues concerning celebrities
but now it affects wizkid, we cant discuss it abi?... undecided smh for u.
pls tell me if its fair for someone to go public and rubbish anoda persons hustle.
if wizkid doesnt like samkelfs beats he haz the right to quit with him
and he haz thousands of excuse to cover dat up instead of rubbishin him publicly
if i were samklef ill be angry too and im SURE ull will be angry too if it were u. undecided
DIGEST THIS AND CHECK IF ITS FAIR

Dont quote me wrong man...i'm not supporting wizzy on ds...but I dont like it when someone behaves like a crycry baby like samklef is...talking about wizzy not coming to greet his son? Wat kinda weak man is d@? Are dey twins dat wizzy must come and visit him by force...ppl should eraze d idea of thinking someone owes dem dr success...who told samclef say wizzy no go blow if hin no dey? Infact wizzy too made samclef blow do you hear wizzy shouring about it? What I feel is that losers always cry foul dats all...I've gone 2ru shit in life I cant start talking about but I wont be where I am today if I groaned and moaned about it...its as if ppl dont really get it dat life is harsh and aint fair @ol...you only stay in spotlight when you improve your game...otherwise you'll be kicked in the arze..dats life! Even the bible supports it...Matthew 5:13... Dbanj can never say trash about donjazzy cos jazzy continued to improve himself yet you & I know dbanj is an arrogant pr.ick... when sina rambo said "LMAO" to akons bro promotion of wizkids album every naija person stood up to lambast sina rambo cos wizzy is still in d game...wizzy did not even have to defend himself...to be honest with you samclef is just basking in former glories...if he was still a force to reckon with wizzy cant speak trash about him and if he does samclef wont even need to reply him as he's doing now...cos he'll be too busy in the studio churning up more madt beats like maleek berry, jaysleek and jazzy and we will help him lambast wizzy but instead he's bringing his lazy aZz here whining like a loser...he should stop talking, get in2 the studio & let his work do the talking!!! Pissed!

1 Like

Re: Fame Has Changed Wizkid – Wizkid’s Former Producer “samklef” Says by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 14, 2014
drlawizle:

Dont quote me wrong man...i'm not supporting wizzy on ds...but I dont like it when someone behaves like a crycry baby like samklef is...talking about wizzy not coming to greet his son? Wat kinda weak man is d@? Are dey twins dat wizzy must come and visit him by force...ppl should eraze d idea of thinking someone owes dem dr success...who told samclef say wizzy no go blow if hin no dey? Infact wizzy too made samclef blow do you hear wizzy shouring about it? What I feel is that losers always cry foul dats all...I've gone 2ru shit in life I cant start talking about but I wont be where I am today if I groaned and moaned about it...its as if ppl dont really get it dat life is harsh and aint fair @ol...you only stay in spotlight when you improve your game...otherwise you'll be kicked in the arze..dats life! Even the bible supports it...Matthew 5:13... Dbanj can never say trash about donjazzy cos jazzy continued to improve himself yet you & I know dbanj is an arrogant pr.ick... when sina rambo said "LMAO" to akons bro promotion of wizkids album every naija person stood up to lambast sina rambo cos wizzy is still in d game...wizzy did not even have to defend himself...to be honest with you samclef is just basking in former glories...if he was still a force to reckon with wizzy cant speak trash about him and if he does samclef wont even need to reply him as he's doing now...cos he'll be too busy in the studio churning up more madt beats like maleek berry, jaysleek and jazzy and we will help him lambast wizzy but instead he's bringing his lazy aZz here whining like a loser...he should stop talking, get in2 the studio & let his work do the talking!!! Pissed!

well i thik uv got points
Re: Fame Has Changed Wizkid – Wizkid’s Former Producer “samklef” Says by Nobody: 1:45am On Oct 14, 2014
kaycii1:

well i thik uv got points

Thanx for getting some of the points

1 Like

Re: Fame Has Changed Wizkid – Wizkid’s Former Producer “samklef” Says by charlesopp(m): 4:48am On Oct 14, 2014
drlawizle:

Dude dts some mature reply and valid points

Dis is a goood way 2 argue and not throw insult or being tribalistic

I'm ff u
Re: Fame Has Changed Wizkid – Wizkid’s Former Producer “samklef” Says by CBNIM: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2014
Brb
Re: Fame Has Changed Wizkid – Wizkid’s Former Producer “samklef” Says by marvel07(m): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2014
drlawizle:

Bro did u type all dat. #Faints
Re: Fame Has Changed Wizkid – Wizkid’s Former Producer “samklef” Says by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 14, 2014
charlesopp:

Dude dts some mature reply and valid points

Dis is a goood way 2 argue and not throw insult or being tribalistic

I'm ff u

Thanx.
Re: Fame Has Changed Wizkid – Wizkid’s Former Producer “samklef” Says by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 14, 2014
marvel07:

Bro did u type all dat. #Faints

Abe wake up oh...lol
Re: Fame Has Changed Wizkid – Wizkid’s Former Producer “samklef” Says by marvel07(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2014
drlawizle:

Abe wake up oh...lol

Thanx to seun nd passersby am up o
Re: Fame Has Changed Wizkid – Wizkid’s Former Producer “samklef” Says by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 14, 2014
marvel07:

Thanx to seun nd passersby am up o

Ojebi... tongue
Re: Fame Has Changed Wizkid – Wizkid’s Former Producer “samklef” Says by marvel07(m): 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
drlawizle:

Ojebi... tongue

Watin dqt one still mean again
Re: Fame Has Changed Wizkid – Wizkid’s Former Producer “samklef” Says by marvel07(m): 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
drlawizle:

Abe wake up oh...lol

I wake up since o
Re: Fame Has Changed Wizkid – Wizkid’s Former Producer “samklef” Says by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
marvel07:

Watin dqt one still mean again

Go ask your yoloba teacher
Re: Fame Has Changed Wizkid – Wizkid’s Former Producer “samklef” Says by marvel07(m): 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
drlawizle:

Go ask your yoloba teacher

Idont ave one

(1) (Reply)

Download Full Album Tiwa Savage 4999 / Exchanging And Sharing Naija Music - Anyone Out There? / Help With This Songs Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.