Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Banks With The Worst And Best Customer Service - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banks With The Worst And Best Customer Service (600 Views)

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) / Nigeria Banks With Worst Customer Service / Nigerian Banks With Best Interest Rates& Least Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banks With The Worst And Best Customer Service by Kinkale(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
Following the merger between banks, one would expect that the services rendered by this banks would atleast become better, but what we sometimes experience is a far cry from what we expect.

Today after my 3hours annoying stand in ecobank(of which 2Hrs was used to shout on the person behind the counter and drag to retain my space in the queue), it got me wondering which bank has the best and worst customer service in nigeria?
Personaly Ecobank tops my hate list and i think UBA happens to have a fairly good customer service.

Which bank do you think has the worst and the best services??
Re: Banks With The Worst And Best Customer Service by Kinkale(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Banks With The Worst And Best Customer Service by Tallesty1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
First bank tops my hate list.

I don't know where they get their women.

They all look alike.
Re: Banks With The Worst And Best Customer Service by Kinkale(m): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tallesty1:

They all look alike.

And they are mostly ibo.. Nkechi or amarachi.. Don't know about the branch in your area but mine has like 3 nkechi's
Re: Banks With The Worst And Best Customer Service by destante(f): 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tallesty1:

They all look alike.
Okies this is funny and appears true.
Re: Banks With The Worst And Best Customer Service by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
Nigeria banks from Access To Zenith are all in competition,there is no such thing as the best bank or most customer friendly bank reason why,they all deal with human in relationship to finance prior to human different behaviours,If a supposed best bank is f4ckinq me up I call them substandard and if an average bank treats me good I call them the best so it boils down to our interactions and major situation to ascertain efficiency regardless of bank ranking like the op's topic.

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Entrepreneurs, Come N Introduce Ur Business N I'll Partner With Yo / We Want To Use Mobile Money To Help Small Businesses —alabraba / 10 Business Etiquette Rules You Didn't Know You Need To Master!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.