Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Sunday Mba-the Unsung Hero - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Mba-the Unsung Hero (1397 Views)

Samuel Okwaraji - An Unsung Hero / Sunday Mba Vows To Shame Critics / Sunday Mba Seeks Dream Europe Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Mba-the Unsung Hero by hollandis(f): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
I wont forget the goal he scored he scored against Ivory Coast and the one he scored in the finals.He was left out by Keshi at the world cup because Keshi thought he could do without him.Now Nigeria is in danger of not qualifying for the Nations Cup .If Keshi fails to qualify Nigeria for the Worldcup .Mba and Ikechukwu and Ideye will simply have the last laugh
Re: Sunday Mba-the Unsung Hero by Raiders: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
hollandis:
I wont forget the goal he scored he scored against Ivory Coast and the one he scored in the finals.He was left out by Keshi at the world cup because Keshi thought he could do without him.Now Nigeria is in danger of not qualifying for the Nations Cup .If Keshi fails to qualify Nigeria for the Worldcup .Mba and Ikechukwu and Ideye will simply have the last laugh
what club is Mba playing for now. I guess the reason Keshi left him out from the squad is because he is not playing for a top club. National coaches choose players based on their club performance
Re: Sunday Mba-the Unsung Hero by hollandis(f): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
Raiders:
what club is Mba playing for now. I guess the reason Keshi left him out from the squad is because he is not playing for a top club. National coaches choose players based on their club performance

Mba was the difference .God is on his side .Keshi is proud and he will continue to fall
Re: Sunday Mba-the Unsung Hero by vokalguy(m): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
Raiders:

Mind explaining the Mikel & Martins situation then? Martins is on fire for Seattle Sounders, probably the most in-form striker we have at the moment. Mikel barely gets 90 mins under his belt at Chelsea.... he comes in to close out games. I completely disagree with your comment
Re: Sunday Mba-the Unsung Hero by acenazt: 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
Raiders:
He Plays for Bastia in the French League two
Re: Sunday Mba-the Unsung Hero by Raiders: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
vokalguy:

Mind explaining the Mikel & Martins situation then? Martins is on fire for Seattle Sounders, probably the most in-form striker we have at the moment. Mikel barely gets 90 mins under his belt at Chelsea.... he comes in to close out games. I completely disagree with your comment
MLS is a league where players go to retire. No one take the US league serious. I don't think any Nigeria coach would want to bench Mikel because we don't have a good replacement for him. However Mikel has to step up his game
Re: Sunday Mba-the Unsung Hero by Raiders: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
hollandis:

Mba was the difference .God is on his side .Keshi is proud and he will continue to fall
I guess maybe Keshi think he is not fit enough to play for super eagles since he plays for a division 2 club. How many division 2 players play for their national terms? Mba should have remain in Nigeria to develop his game till he get a better offer in Europe.
Re: Sunday Mba-the Unsung Hero by Kog45(m): 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
Raiders:
I guess maybe Keshi think he is not fit enough to play for super eagles since he plays for a division 2 club. How many division 2 players play for their national terms? Mba should have remain in Nigeria to develop his game till he get a better offer in Europe.
Thank u my brother.Mba plays for a division 3 clubside for God sake not even div 2 and people expect Keshi to call him.
Re: Sunday Mba-the Unsung Hero by Kog45(m): 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
Raiders:
MLS is a league where players go to retire. No one take the US league serious. I don't think any Nigeria coach would want to bench Mikel because we don't have a good replacement for him. However Mikel has to step up his game
Dont mind them.Mikel is a player that i have a lot of respect for,not bcs he is good or spectacular but for staying at chelsea for good 8yrs is a plus,comparing him with Martins who barely staying in a club for two season is absurd.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Mba-the Unsung Hero by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
That Sunday Mba sef. Why would a guy who scored such crucial goals at the African Nations Cup go and sign for a French Dv 2 side? Is that how low he rates himself? I don't even blame Keshi for bouncing him. Yeye boy.
Re: Sunday Mba-the Unsung Hero by vokalguy(m): 4:25am On Oct 14, 2014
Raiders:

You might have a point about MLS being a league where players go to retire, but still its not a walk in the park you know. I have been following MLS a lot this past year and I have to say it has improved drastically. More top class players (even though most of them are past it), more difficult games, crazy fans (especially seattle sounders). If Emenike can be called up, if all these unknown strikers can be called up, I think Martins also deserves a call up, afterall he is still the most in-form striker we have. And as for Mikel, since when have we been talking about him stepping up his game? I hate to say this but he will never be the #10 for the SE, he is a defensive midfielder who should stick to protecting his back four. He offers NOTHING in attack.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Mba-the Unsung Hero by clerkent(m): 7:55am On Oct 14, 2014
ROSSIKE:
That Sunday Mba sef. Why would a guy who scored such crucial goals at the African Nations Cup go and sign for a French Dv 2 side? Is that how low he rates himself? I don't even blame Keshi for bouncing him. Yeye boy.
and he nkechi kips on inviting players frm china and nigeria league lol.if thats just the reason.he nkechi is clueless.
Re: Sunday Mba-the Unsung Hero by Tonylyte(m): 9:17am On Oct 14, 2014
Mba my man.....i dey truely miss dat guy.
Re: Sunday Mba-the Unsung Hero by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:41am On Oct 14, 2014
ROSSIKE:
no na, he signed for bastia in ligue 1, but they were relegated
Re: Sunday Mba-the Unsung Hero by adegwurulez(m): 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
acenazt:
He Plays for Bastia in the French League two
bastia have been relegated to the 3rd division
Re: Sunday Mba-the Unsung Hero by adegwurulez(m): 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

no na, he signed for bastia in ligue 1, but they were relegated
no sir, he signed for CA Bastia in league 2 but was relegated to league 3
Re: Sunday Mba-the Unsung Hero by ClintonNzedimma(m): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
adegwurulez:
no sir, he signed for CA Bastia in league 2 but was relegated to league 3
okay, thanx for your correction.
Re: Sunday Mba-the Unsung Hero by acenazt: 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
adegwurulez:
bastia have been relegated to the 3rd division
Terrible
Re: Sunday Mba-the Unsung Hero by philo3(m): 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
keshi z just to proud
... undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Sure Football Betting Selections for Accumulator Bet! / Breaking News : Victor Osimhen Lands In Arsenal / Checkout Jose Mourinho’s New Office At Man UTD (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.