Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? (21123 Views)

4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Relaxed Hair- Let's Challenge our hair growth (3, 4 Or 6 Month Relaxer Stretch) / Best Solution For Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by edymonte: 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
diksucker:
they flaunt it to look sexy &attract men

rubbish
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by khiaa(f): 1:13am On Oct 15, 2014
chucky234:
Thank God I'm only a player but never a joker.

You can be a joker at times. grin
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by khiaa(f): 1:27am On Oct 15, 2014
KingTom:

cry

Don't cry, I'll take it back. No one is as big of a player as Chucky234 on Nairaland, he wears the crown. grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by khiaa(f): 1:30am On Oct 15, 2014
chucky234:
Busted.

He is still my sidepiece. grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 15, 2014
daveP:

.... and smell like dead fish when the heat of traffic jam is high in the bus! angry
Look at how you open your mouth and vomit nonsense.No,you always smell like roses. Mtchew.Insulting people that can be your mothers

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by chucky234(m): 7:07am On Oct 15, 2014
khiaa:

He is still my sidepiece. grin grin

Whatever rock your boat pinky
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by chucky234(m): 7:09am On Oct 15, 2014
khiaa:

Don't cry, I'll take it back. No one is as big of a player as Chucky234 on Nairaland, he wears the crown. grin grin
hahaha I'm tracking more beautiful damsels.
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by chucky234(m): 7:10am On Oct 15, 2014
khiaa:

You can be a joker at times. grin
huh
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by khiaa(f): 7:30am On Oct 15, 2014
chucky234:
hahaha I'm tracking more beautiful damsels.

I said you were a player I didn't say they were into you. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by khiaa(f): 7:33am On Oct 15, 2014
chucky234:
Whatever rock your boat pinky

You better believe it. Daddy where are you? I miss you. sad sad
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by chucky234(m): 7:38am On Oct 15, 2014
khiaa:

You better believe it. Daddy where are you? I miss you. sad sad
I am here mummy
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by chucky234(m): 7:40am On Oct 15, 2014
khiaa:

I said you were a player I didn't say they were into you. grin grin grin
You made me one remember
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by khiaa(f): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2014
chucky234:
I am here mummy

LMAO grin.... You know I am not talking about you. grin
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by khiaa(f): 7:48am On Oct 15, 2014
chucky234:
You made me one remember

How did I make you a player?
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by chucky234(m): 7:55am On Oct 15, 2014
khiaa:

How did I make you a player?
By breaking my heart and leaving me in the cold.
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by chucky234(m): 7:58am On Oct 15, 2014
khiaa:

LMAO grin.... You know I am not talking about you. grin
And you know that is not true.
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by khiaa(f): 8:20am On Oct 15, 2014
chucky234:
By breaking my heart and leaving me in the cold.

You didn't want me, remember you told Bunchersstab to take me because you accused me of being a homewrecker. Don't you remember? grin grin Hey you snooze you loose, you didn't know how to play the game and Bunchersstab ceased the opportunity and he came and swepted me away. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by khiaa(f): 8:25am On Oct 15, 2014
chucky234:
And you know that is not true.

Did I ever call you Daddy?
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by chucky234(m): 11:06am On Oct 15, 2014
khiaa:

Did I ever call you Daddy?
Daddy is for old lovers you know....
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by chucky234(m): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2014
khiaa:

You didn't want me, remember you told Bunchersstab to take me because you accused me of being a homewrecker. Don't you remember? grin grin Hey you snooze you loose, you didn't know how to play the game and Bunchersstab ceased the opportunity and he came and swooped me away. grin grin grin
You went away with Bunchersstab because you were insincere.
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by khiaa(f): 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
chucky234:
You went away with Bunchersstab because you were insincere.

lol... I was insincere? You are the one who couldn't get over Cocoa, you wanted us both and you still do. grin
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by khiaa(f): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
chucky234:
Daddy is for old lovers you know....

What do you mean by old lovers?
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by chucky234(m): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
khiaa:

What do you mean by old lovers?
Men and women above 50.
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by chucky234(m): 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
khiaa:

lol... I was insincere? You are the one who couldn't get over Cocoa, you wanted us both and you still do. grin
I have never denied the fact that I want you , and you know it.
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by khiaa(f): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
chucky234:
Men and women above 50.

Stop making up stuff. grin He's my Big Daddy and I'm his baby.
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by chucky234(m): 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
khiaa:

Stop making up stuff. grin He's my Big Daddy and I'm his baby.
LMAO
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by khiaa(f): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
chucky234:
I have never denied the fact that I want you , and you know it.

Yes you did, you said Cocoa was all you wanted, the only person who understands you, so how is that working out? grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by chucky234(m): 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
khiaa:

Yes you did, you said Cocoa was all you wanted, the only person who understands you, so how is that working out? grin grin grin
You were all over KingTom and I was dying of jealousy.
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by khiaa(f): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
chucky234:
LMAO

Joker!! grin
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by khiaa(f): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
chucky234:
You were all over KingTom and I was dying of jealousy.

lol..... I wasn't all over Kingtom, and besides you know he's my sidepiece. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by chucky234(m): 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
khiaa:

lol..... I wasn't all over Kingtom, and besides you knows he's my sidepiece. grin grin grin
hmmm
Re: Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? by chucky234(m): 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
khiaa:

Joker!! grin
Get it over it Pinky pie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Excessive Dependence On Makeup / Chioma Okoye Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba Nigeria 2018, Gets Endorsement Deal / Look-A-Like Or Same Dresses....Who Rocked It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.