Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

A Quick Meal For You: Based On Noodles - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Quick Meal For You: Based On Noodles (1920 Views)

7 Things Not To Do After A Meal / Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures / How To Make Soya Bean Meal For Your Baby (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Quick Meal For You: Based On Noodles by drtess(f): 11:40am On Aug 02, 2006
A Quick Meal For You To Enjoy

Hi! all, smiley

If you like pasta and stuff like that you'll definitely love this quick meal.

Recipe:- A satchet or two of noodles.
Suya or barbecue meat from your favourite barbecue seller.
1 onion bulb

Preparation: It takes about 5 to 10 mins to prepare.

Put a little water in a pot to boil for 2 to 3 mins then add your noodles.

Leave to boil for another 3mins.
When the noodles is properly stemed or a little boiled add the spice that comes with it, then also add the Suya or barbecue meat with the fresh onions and allow it to stem for 1 to 2 mins.

Serve in a plate and have a nice meal. SIMPLY DELICIOUS!!!!!! tongue tongue

This meal is ideal for students or those that have to rush out .

It is easy and fast to prepare.

The only disadvantage is that you may have a challenge of getting the suya or barbecue meat.
So you can only enjoy it most times in the evenings when you can get the suya.

What makes it particularly tasty is the oninons and the spices from the suya meat itself. The combination is simply great.

Try it out and i promise you,you won't be disappointed.

Have a great week! smiley wink
Re: A Quick Meal For You: Based On Noodles by iice(f): 11:48am On Aug 02, 2006
Girl i knw oh, tnx for that. Here's what i do, noodles and scrambled egg with lots of pepper and onions grin
Re: A Quick Meal For You: Based On Noodles by buraimoh(m): 10:13am On Aug 03, 2006
Thanks dear, i think the bachelors can also learn from this.

I'm not a bachelor but i'll definitely try it out. grin smiley wink
Re: A Quick Meal For You: Based On Noodles by Oracle(m): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2006
Noodles, noodles, noodles
taking noodles makes you lazy coz itz very easy to cook.
take hot eba with egusi soup then and only then do you know you have taken something.
besides noodles is carbohydrate just as eba is too.
Re: A Quick Meal For You: Based On Noodles by dominobaby(f): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2006
Ah! Iice how u tak sabi dat kain combination! I still ate it last might! Though, i do break ma own egg into the noodles, with enough tomatoes, onions and pepper, and sometimes crayfish! When i've got corned beef i add it too *without cray fish this time.*

drtee, thanks, i do that too sometimes, it's really delicious especially if da suya is da bomb!
Re: A Quick Meal For You: Based On Noodles by iice(f): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2006
Dominobaby, girl i knw what you mean i eat it sometimes with corned beef too lol
Re: A Quick Meal For You: Based On Noodles by dominobaby(f): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2006
Exactly girl. Right now, there's a new 'indomine' in da market that's bigger in size but not as delicious as noodles itself. Its called chiki.
Re: A Quick Meal For You: Based On Noodles by candylips(m): 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2006
thanks fro the tips
Re: A Quick Meal For You: Based On Noodles by chiomiski(f): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2006
yeah, but the best way to eat nodles is eating it with egg, cornbeef, and a softdrink.
ohhhhh u knw wat gals it is so so sweet pls just go and try it and also it does not take much time in preparing it.
Re: A Quick Meal For You: Based On Noodles by candylips(m): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2006
cool
Re: A Quick Meal For You: Based On Noodles by dominobaby(f): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2006
Hmmm, am making of a plate of indomine and corned beef, can't wait,
Re: A Quick Meal For You: Based On Noodles by candylips(m): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2006
sounds sweet tongue
Re: A Quick Meal For You: Based On Noodles by dominobaby(f): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2006
You can say that again candy!
Re: A Quick Meal For You: Based On Noodles by BB(f): 11:38pm On Oct 21, 2006
I have another slightly different recipe here, If you have a little more time on your hands and you want to make a really good plate of noodles, here's what you'll need:

-2 packs of Indomie noodles
-chopped carrots
-chopped green beans or peas
-sweet corn
-chopped onions
-chopped cabbage
-2 eggs whisked with seasoning
-water
-2 tablespoons of oil (vegetable oil preferrrably)

Basically you can use any kind of vegetables you want, you're not limited to the ones i listed above,

Put water in a pot and bring to the boil, add the noodles and cook for about 2 mins, add the noodles spice and stir for another minute, Then add all the vegetables and keep it on fire till it's as cooked as u want it to be, ( as for me i prefer 30 secs to a min), Drain the noodles to remove all the liquid, Put a frying pan on, add the oil, then the eggs just like you're frying eggs normally, then when the bottom sets, add the drained noodles with the vegetables and fry all together (before turning the eggs).

I tell you, this's the very BEST noodles dish i've ever had, It's my favourite presently,

You can always vary the recipe by adding shrimps, shredded chicken or beef or fish to it, That's why i love cooking, you can always experiment with various ingredents,
Re: A Quick Meal For You: Based On Noodles by candylips(m): 1:13am On Oct 22, 2006
IBB thanks for you tips. will try this one tommorow
Re: A Quick Meal For You: Based On Noodles by dominobaby(f): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2006
Wow. Nice one. Would try it.
Re: A Quick Meal For You: Based On Noodles by molluma(f): 9:46am On Oct 26, 2006
here is another i call it fried noodles
a packet of noodles
green pepper(VERY IMPORTANT)
diced carrots
peas
meat stock or water.
curry

boil the indomie in the stock or water,when its cooked strain it.leave a little of the water
add the remainin ingredients with a little oil and fry.
add the indomie and stir.
add a lil water and indomie sauce.
keep stiring for a while and serve while hot.
Re: A Quick Meal For You: Based On Noodles by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2006
delicious tongue
Re: A Quick Meal For You: Based On Noodles by candylips(m): 2:04am On Oct 29, 2006
and tasty tongue
Re: A Quick Meal For You: Based On Noodles by otokx(m): 2:23pm On May 09, 2008
Noodles Noodles Noodles

(1) (Reply)

See The Bushmeat We Caught At Our Backyard(pix) / Six Types Of Bananas, Which Do You Enjoy Most? / Raw Unrefined Ghana Shea Butter In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.