Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! (6614 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by Liability(m): 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
being in the league rihanna, angelina jolie, kim kardashian, nikky minaj is one of the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I was shocked when my boyfriend uploaded my sextape last month after i dumped his silly assse. In retaliation he wanted to pay me back to hurt my ego but he ended up elevating my status.

Just this morning my boss from the apex financial institution in nigeria called me and told me he needs to sleep with me, can you imagine! What arrant nonsense.

I declinded initially only for him to whisper to me that he has my sextape. That if i dont do what he wants he will present it to the whole company and i would lose my job.

Please, should i give in to his demand?

Matured advise only
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
Lie-ability at it again. grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by joedejana(m): 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
A copy to the link of the sextape, or Adontbliv

9 Likes

Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by REMMEI(m): 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hoekey!... Cool story.. undecided
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by EventHUB(f): 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mtscheeewwww! So u self get sextape? Nonsense..na una dey make guys talk anyhow to us nah

1 Like

Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by Liability(m): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
benromeo39:
Lie-ability at it again. grin cheesy
guy, since when you turn female na?
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by EventHUB(f): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
Liability:
pretenders do the worse.

Please talk to the hand.

Tia La N Be Sor! Oponu afofun gbemu! See ur c*m infested hands self... Look we got eyes but our watch is different. Keep sending nudes and come here dey lament. Ewe.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by destante(f): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
ees like op jes came out suddenly from a constriction with all sorts of funny topics cheesy
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by chimerase2: 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
just put otapiapia in ua center of epimja
tank me leta angry
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
**whips out oil, unbuckles**

OK, let's talk of damage control...link please!
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by jsunex(m): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
Liability:
being in the league rihanna, angelina jolie, kim kardashian, nikky minaj is one of the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I was shocked when my boyfriend uploaded my sextape last month after i dumped his silly assse. In retaliation he wanted to pay me back to hurt my ego but he ended up elevating my status.

Just this morning my boss from the apex financial institution in nigeria called me and told me he needs to sleep with me, can you imagine! What arrant nonsense.

I declinded initially only for him to whisper to me that he has my sextape. That if i dont do what he wants he will present it to the whole company and i would lose my job.

Matured advise only

Upload d sex tape mak i see. B4 I bliv u
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by philantoxx(m): 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
OP clap for yourself
weldone
now dat your famous
I couldn't find u on google

2 Likes

Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by joedejana(m): 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
philantoxx:
OP clap for yourself
weldone
now dat your famous
I couldn't find u on google
Was I supposed to laugh, if yes....HAHAHAHA
NOT FUNNY THOUGH
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by Dbestmax(m): 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
I dnt use to go wit d #adonblivit crew...bt since u'r proud of d tape..let's watch den we can advise u
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
Liability:
guy, since when you turn female na?
Where u for see female? angry
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by MisterLongman(m): 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
Liarbility it seems you are running out of ideas...... Try harder next time

2 Likes

Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
The responses here though cheesy

TBH, The credibility of this report is at a low ebb. Sounds like one of those boring nollywood story line.

But then, I believe in 'equal rights'. I believe that every issue not minding how silly it may appear deserves an attention - I guess that's the primary purpose of joining a forum.

So poster, here am I, asking you, how did your boss bump into the sextape? This should be a good start.

1 Like

Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by tartar9(m): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
tape or Adonblivit.
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by djwinnie(m): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
the link of d tape or crappy fictional story
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
Nwanne sebi I've told u to be opening one thread per day eeeeh liability?
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by adedayourt(m): 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
Iranu radarada
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by Liability(m): 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
rozzay:
Nwanne sebi I've told u to be opening one thread per day eeeeh liability?
sis, i was out of the country last week. I missed out on threads that i should have opened too. That is why.

You know i travelled to Melbourne, Australia. Came back this morning.

My regards to your boyfriend
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
Liability:
sis, i was out of the country last week. I missed out on threads that i should have opened too. That is why.

You know i travelled to Melbourne, Australia. Came back this morning.

My regards to your boyfriend
Eeeh ok he ll hear btw at did u bring for ur elder sis
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by topdiva(f): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
Liability:

Matured advise only
if u feel ur boss demanding for sex just cos he saw ur sextape is "elevating your status" then why re u asking us question? give in my dear. #oponuayerada...... #ajatolenu.....
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
Idiot

U have no handiwork, really.
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by Baddestguyp(m): 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
good development
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by wayne4loan: 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by Oyecute(m): 12:38am On Oct 14, 2014
We all know dat LIE is ur greatest ABILITY ... Keep up the bad postings! tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Sex Drive Killers. / Breast Sucking Theory / Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.